Posted: 9 years ago
👏 👏 👏
Wonderful jigs...
I feel this is one of the most difficult issue in day to day life...
But very few can do justice to these kind of stories...
I think u can..
Plzzz continue this as a ss jigs...
Will wait for ur decision...
Just came across this one shot and It's incredible..You wrote this with a maturity that you almost left me speechless..
They were happy and enjoying their blissful married life but the destiny played it's game.They were living like two strangers even after being married almost a decade but the way Arnav and Khushi fought for their love leaving their egos behind is worth reading.
Applause for you dear you were fantastic..

PS- I'm new on this forum so pardon if I have said anything wrong.
Cheers!
beautiful and lovely
very realistic approach in the serious relationship
telling wat u r losing in the long run
First off, apologies for unresing this late!

This was so exquisite, so real, and so heartfelt that really, I'm at a loss for words. Completely different from Stripped, it gave us a glimpse of the treasure trove of writing prowess you have within you.

Loved it to the core...and yes, please continue and turn this into a short story:)Edited by IPK007 - 9 years ago
This is beautiful Jigs! So real and beautiful.
I think every couple go through this phase to some extent at some point in their relationship and staying strong through it and fighting it together is what it needs to make it work again.
I really loved the progression of events from when they wanted to explore the thing between them to when they decided to try to rediscover the love they once shared.
You did a fantastic job of keeping the love, the pain, the longing, the hurt very real.
I actually thought the story would end with Khushi getting pregnant but I think you saved it to happen in the SS. I really glad you want to turn this into an SS. Looking forward to it!
 Very beautifully written... marriage is hard work and the couple has to work really hard to keep it together, you have to constantly work on it to keep it on the right track... I am really looking forward to read it as a SS.
After ages, I read an ArHi OS. Beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes. Amazing <3
Can i hug you jigs di???

i was thinking to search some storys based on martial problem this morning.tada you wrote this shot.thank you so much for penning down it.
It was beautifully written.glad that you thought to turn this OS into SS after completing 'Stripped'.
Waiting to know how arnav and khushi will solve their problem.
Edited by -BROKEN_ANGEL- - 9 years ago
So excited to get another story from you ... 
Off to read ... 
I didn't read an OS. I watched a film. Beautiful 😊