Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

Aur Pyar Ho Gaya Written Update 19th Sep 2014

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Aur Pyar Ho Gaya Written Update 19th September 2014

The episode starts with Bhavna and Suket walking through market area. A lady in a ghunghat calls out to Bhavna as Sangeets . Bhavna tells  Suket to go and buy some sweets as she buys some masala/ Sukt goes and Bhavna meets the woman.woman. Bhavna gives her land papers and says I have put it in your husband's name and I dont know if he will accept it or not. She also says somehow Umed village is comm9ing back to haunt my daughter's wedding. I just hope nothing happens to hurt Avni. The woman says Vikram who knows the secret of Umed and hates you is comming back to Rajasthan after many years, Just make sure he doesnt come in front of you. The woman leaves and Suket and Bjavna come back 

At Khandelwal residence Akshat angrily asks Arpita why she sais no for couple dance. Arpita says she doesnt want to pretend happyness any more . There is no love left between them. Arpita starts to leave and Akshat holds her hand and hurts her Arpita snatches her hand away and leaves

As Bhavna returns home she sees Anjali comming out. Anjali tells her that Avni is not liking anything and she is tired of this. Bhavna apologises to her and goes inside and scolds Avni. Raj shows her the dress Avni has selected. It is Bhavna's wedding dress. Bhavna gets emotional. Raj tells her that he gives her promise that he will do whatever she asks for Avni;s happyness

Arpita is practicing dancing . Sawri asks why he is not dancing. He says my foot is aching. Sawri spills nimbupani on the floor and Arpita falls. Akshat tells she was flying too hing and has fallen hlat on the ground

Avni goes to Akshat's house to practice dance. Raj mentions that his father is a very good dancer and that he will be coming soon. Avni tells him that they will exchange wedding Vows on the sangeet day. What ever they wish. It will be very nice and everyone will become Wow

Edited by -Gitanjali- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank u so much for the Written Update Gitanjali 😊