Your choice of parallel male lead in INKMP?

Poll

Guys, guess who do you want the parallel male lead to be in INKMP?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
As per the story by TC, it will be a love triangle of two men and one woman. TC mentioned Hiten being approached for it. However he is doing a guest role i think in a new show of Sony Pal. 
SakshiTanwarFanclub on twitter posted a spoiler that Samir Kochhar is approached for it also. 
Do choose who you want the parallel male lead to be. 

Please don't write Ram even though all RaYans want it to happen ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Though any kind of triangle gives me a bitter taste in my mouth. I will have to think if I will watch it if its two men and one woman story but still from the choice you asked for second lead.. anyone will do but Sameer Kochchar.
Bunny_honey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for starting this poll , it will help to know others choices also.
Well I'm confused who is the better but I think since Cizane has good body build as it is not too slim and not too fat so may be he suits better with sakshi, but again it just a choice. Abhi aur koi yad nahi arha hai toh jab yaad ayega tab bataungi aur koi naam , filhal ke liye shayad cezane hai. I' m confused    ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  
peeyara thumbnail
i wont vote ðŸ˜† as one person can vote many times so it will be biased ðŸ˜†
i liked sakshi n anup soni in kahani so i'll be glad to see them together again ðŸ˜ƒ
cezzane is cute ðŸ˜† i wont mind seeing him with sakshi they will look good ðŸ˜›
sameer soni is fab actor, he too can be approached ðŸ˜›

whoever is gonna be third lead but he has to be fab actor actor like Ram n Ronit, i mean he should match up with sakshi tabhi crackling chemistry hogi ðŸ˜›
i dont have anything against sameer kochar but according to me he isnt good actor so please keep him away ðŸ˜†

if Sakshi isn't going to be part of this show, kisi ko cast karlein mujhe kya ðŸ¤£
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bunny_honey

Hey thanks for starting this poll , it will help to know others choices also.

Well I'm confused who is the better but I think since Cizane has good body build as it is not too slim and not too fat so may be he suits better with sakshi, but again it just a choice. Abhi aur koi yad nahi arha hai toh jab yaad ayega tab bataungi aur koi naam , filhal ke liye shayad cezane hai. I' m confused    ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  

I too would have opted for either Rohit or Cezzane. Will be happy if either one gets selected. 
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

i wont vote ðŸ˜† as one person can vote many times so it will be biased ðŸ˜†

i liked sakshi n anup soni in kahani so i'll be glad to see them together again ðŸ˜ƒ
cezzane is cute ðŸ˜† i wont mind seeing him with sakshi they will look good ðŸ˜›
sameer soni is fab actor, he too can be approached ðŸ˜›

whoever is gonna be third lead but he has to be fab actor actor like Ram n Ronit, i mean he should match up with sakshi tabhi crackling chemistry hogi ðŸ˜›
i dont have anything against sameer kochar but according to me he isnt good actor so please keep him away ðŸ˜†

if Sakshi isn't going to be part of this show, kisi ko cast karlein mujhe kya ðŸ¤£

No i have disabled multiple votes so you can vote only once. 
I feel with Anup there will be a lot of repetition. I want someone new and a powerful actor to match Ronit and Sakshi like you said. Hence as per my opinion, I would like either Rohit Roy or Cezanne Khan. 
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Though any kind of triangle gives me a bitter taste in my mouth. I will have to think if I will watch it if its two men and one woman story but still from the choice you asked for second lead.. anyone will do but Sameer Kochchar.

I am on the same page as you. Don't want Sameer Kochhar. Rajat tortured us enough with those wood like expressions. 
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: --RaYa--

No i have disabled multiple votes so you can vote only once. 
I feel with Anup there will be a lot of repetition. I want someone new and a powerful actor to match Ronit and Sakshi like you said. Hence as per my opinion, I would like either Rohit Roy or Cezanne Khan. 

in that case , i'll go for sameer soni 
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May be Samir soni will look good opposite Sakshi Tanwar as they have done few scenes together in a show earlier. But still who will be male lead i will watch only ST...
Bunny_honey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Another reason for choosing cezzane is ,he is not too old and too young such as a teenager and has a age that will match up well with Ronit and Sakshi and moreover his face has expressions of a matured actor or man with a not too young and not too old face, so I think ( only my choice as I prefer him if thinking practically by seeing face, facial expressions , age and acting skills  ) he will do the job better and if Ronit and cezzane jodi will repeat again than also they both will hit the floor along with Sakshi. These all three are very fine actors since all of them has done earlier Balaji's shows and each show has gone to 7-8 years, and still they are doing as actors great job , also heard that cezzane do's tv shows in dubai so he still holds acting skills and doesn't forgot that . Well than I think for  a triangular love story a face and body build like him will do the job better.
Let's see who will EK will go for since cezzane has visa problems earlier also so don't know that now if it gets work out or not.😛

Edited by Bunny_honey - 9 years ago