Your choice of parallel male lead in INKMP? - Page 2

Poll Question :

Guys, guess who do you want the parallel male lead to be in INKMP?

Poll Choice
Hiten Tejawani
Samir Kocchar
Rohit Roy
Samir Soni
Cezzane Khan
Others (please specify)
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Bunny_honey

Another reason for choosing cezzane is ,he is not too old and too young such as a teenager and has a age that will match up well with Ronit and Sakshi and moreover his face has expressions of a matured actor or man with a not too young and not too old face, so I think ( only my choice as I prefer him if thinking practically by seeing face, facial expressions , age and acting skills  ) he will do the job better and if Ronit and cezzane jodi will repeat again than also they both will hit the floor along with Sakshi. These all three are very fine actors since all of them has done earlier Balaji's shows and each show has gone to 7-8 years, and still they are doing as actors great job , also heard that cezzane do's tv shows in dubai so he still holds acting skills and doesn't forgot that . Well than I think for  a triangular love story a face and body build like him will do the job better.
Let's see who will EK will go for since cezzane has visa problems earlier also so don't know that now if it gets work out or not.😛

Cezzane is not an Indian citizen? His wikipedia page says he was born in India.
Anyhow yes it will be great to see Cezzane again with Ronit. His chemistry is going to be fresh with Sakshi. He would have matured by face.. haven't really seen any of his recent pictures. 

Another name that comes in my mind is of  Monish Behl. He has acted couple of times opposite Sakshi also. But he is famous for leaving the show midway. 
Originally posted by --RaYa--

Cezzane is not an Indian citizen? His wikipedia page says he was born in India.
Anyhow yes it will be great to see Cezzane again with Ronit. His chemistry is going to be fresh with Sakshi. He would have matured by face.. haven't really seen any of his recent pictures. 

Another name that comes in my mind is of  Monish Behl. He has acted couple of times opposite Sakshi also. But he is famous for leaving the show midway. 

I don't know whether he is Indian citizen or not because I've heard couple if times that he has some visa problems like recently when EK wants him for role of Raman in YHM and earlier also heard about such things so I don't know much about it.
Recently I've not seen his pics but in earlier time he does holds mature looks even on his young face so by now he must have more matured looks.
Yes I think too that his chemistry with Sakshi will do wonder and moreover he could matchup some level upto actors like Ronit and Sakshi(only my opinion according to his earlier play in Indian shows)
Yep Monish always leaves in between.

Nobody here has mentioned his name and not sure if he has previously worked with Ekta Kapoor, but I would suggest  Varun Badola...
Ram kapoor as lead and ronit as parallel lead ;) 
Ronit Roy as lead and Rohit Roy  as parallel lead
Originally posted by farwasneha

Everyone wants just like that Ram in lead with Sakshi and Ronit in parallel but don't know he has time to do another fiction show...
Originally posted by farwasneha

i want only ronit roy in lead... baki kisi ko bhi dalo fikha hi lage ga...

Edited by poojadas77 - 9 years ago
Show shuru bhi nahin hua... cold war ke aasaar abhi se nazar aa rahein hain...
Originally posted by poojadas77

babu ram kapoor ke show mein jake comment karo unka lead th khatam ho gaya!!!!😆

i want only ronit roy... baki kisi ko bhi dalo fikha hi lage ga...

Waise shayad aapne dhyaan se dekha nahin... aap jahaan comment kar rahi hain woh Ram Kapoor ka hi show hai...
 voted for ronit roy. but id also love to see her with anup soni or mohnish behl