Your choice of parallel male lead in INKMP? - Page 3

Poll Question :

Guys, guess who do you want the parallel male lead to be in INKMP?

Poll Choice
Hiten Tejawani
Samir Kocchar
Rohit Roy
Samir Soni
Cezzane Khan
Others (please specify)
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by poojadas77

babu ram kapoor ke show mein jake comment karo unka lead th khatam ho gaya!!!!πŸ˜†

i want only ronit roy... baki kisi ko bhi dalo fikha hi lage ga...

Lol meine jahan comment kia hai na wo RAM KAPOOR ka hy show hai! Aap galat jaga aagaye ho ;) πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sparkling_gems

Waise shayad aapne dhyaan se dekha nahin... aap jahaan comment kar rahi hain woh Ram Kapoor ka hi show hai...

no personal issues with Ram kapoor he is good at his part... no intension to hurt anyone...
Originally posted by poojadas77

i want only ronit roy in lead... baki kisi ko bhi dalo fikha hi lage ga...

This was not at all needed 
The so called fikha Actor only created the most magical chemistry with ST 
Originally posted by peeyara

i wont vote πŸ˜† as one person can vote many times so it will be biased πŸ˜†
i liked sakshi n anup soni in kahani so i'll be glad to see them together again πŸ˜ƒ
cezzane is cute πŸ˜† i wont mind seeing him with sakshi they will look good πŸ˜›
sameer soni is fab actor, he too can be approached πŸ˜›

whoever is gonna be third lead but he has to be fab actor actor like Ram n Ronit, i mean he should match up with sakshi tabhi crackling chemistry hogi πŸ˜›
i dont have anything against sameer kochar but according to me he isnt good actor so please keep him away πŸ˜†

if Sakshi isn't going to be part of this show, kisi ko cast karlein mujhe kya πŸ€£
same here...I also like sakshi and anup soni...lekin sakshi nahi hai toh koi bhi chalegaπŸ˜†
Arey guys ye choices ke liye poll ho raha hai naa ki kisi actor ko compare karne ke liye . 
Both Ram and Ronit are very fine actors in their fields , if one is king than other is badshah , so plz don't compare any actor with other. Moreover RK ke pass time nahi hai abhi because as news are heard he is busy in movies and since ronit has twitted that show is going to come so may be he is a part of it and as news are heard there are 2 males leads so this hunt is for another parallel lead who can be look good with his chemistry and looks and of course who can hold acting skills of level upto Ronit and sakshi. πŸ˜›

Chill guys! This poll is created so we can see who we want as a parallel male lead opposite Sakshi. In no ways are we comparing two actors- Ronit and Ram. Both are good and have carved a niche for themselves on screen. But realistically speaking Ram will not be a part of INKMP as he is busy with other bollywood stuff. He might come in as a cameo fpr a while if Ekta maiya and god willing. So yes the show will have Ronit and Sakshi. No point fretting over the male lead and who is better. 

Why just Ram and Ronit ...if you ask a fan ...ever actor is a star... infact a super star. So I request please dont compare any two actors in a way that it looks like you are degrading the other. πŸ˜ƒ no offence meant.. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by sparkling_gems - 9 years ago
Originally posted by sparkling_gems

Why just Ram and Ronit ...if you ask a fan ...ever actor is a star... infact a super star. So I request please dont compare any two actors in a way that it looks like you are degrading the other. πŸ˜ƒ no offence meant.. πŸ˜ƒ
Agree with you
Wouldn't mind Samir Soni. Would be a new pair plus he's an insane actor can match up to Sakshi