Posted: 9 years ago

ab toh long weekend hogaya...aur kuch hi din bache hai. kuch hatke discuss karte hai..

Toh main jaanna chahti hun ki tara kaun is dress mein pasand hai, aapko??

Koi options nahin. Bas aapki fav batado.

Jaise,

tomboyish, 1st dulhan, in salwar, SM night dress mein, in diwali dress , berangi se rangi, kc saree mein, anarkali mein, 3rd dulhan avatar, diwali phot o shootwaali, electrician tara, Mrs. Suseela bablu chorasya aka aiswarya raiπŸ˜†, kalawati tara, after SR - green,yellow,pink ,red, blue ...,widow avatar, jungle confession dress, Mrs. Sia omkar agnihorti - in saree, AH party , in AH night dress - white , pinkπŸ˜‰, latest dulhan, post leap, yest in saree...

aise koi bhi...

❀️my fav toh berangi  se rangi tara hai... πŸ˜ƒwo shayari, wo pic, wo hug...- shayad  ye hoga reason

phir , wo red saree mein - kc, vrut...😊❀️

1st dulhan mujhe pasand nahinπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ3rd was beautiful.⭐️ 

Latest bhi achhi thi.😊 - dulhan avatar se bhi zyada khoobsoorat diwali dress mein thi. Aur photoshoot - wo bhi achha tha.πŸ‘β€οΈ

Kalawati tara - zabardastπŸ‘πŸΌ

Tomboyish avatar bhi achhai thi.😎

AH night dress - wo pinkwaali - super tha...(sexy)πŸ˜‰. SM night dress toh wo after SR ki tarah rainbow type the - 2non not bad.😳

Tara in salwar was good. Mujhe after 3rd mrrg pasand hai (like suhagan) post  leap se bhi zyada.⭐️

Mrs. Suseela bablu chorasya aka aiswarya raiπŸ˜†

Sia look bhi achhi hai, par woh toh sia hai not tara.πŸ˜’

receptionwala , 1st mriara meeting waala aur post leap party wala bhi good thi..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by its-alexandrite - 9 years ago
She looks good in every thing..
Loved those high collared slevvless dress..green.turquoise. .
White yellow(sick in mayka)..Red. orange (kal yug in ram)..
She looks more appealing in lahange choli. .than sari.
Dewalli derss was fav...
ya nice post itne emotional epis k baad ek weekend kuch hatke k discuss karte hain
mere Pov me she was looking most beautiful in that diwali dress, ater jungle sr pink,green,yellow,blue dresses,and in ah party she was looking gorgeous
Chhavi is blessed with beautiful face and a lovely figure so she looks good in everything!
But I love her post-leap Tara look (not the Sia look)! She looks both beautiful and sexy πŸ˜‰ ❀️
Diwali dress me tara bahut beautiful lag rahi thi aur diwali ke diyo ki roshini usme chaar chaand laga rahe the waise apne tara toh pehle si hi chaand hai.
Originally posted by TINAMONI

She looks good in every thing.. chhavi πŸ€—
Loved those high collared slevvless dress..green.turquoise. .
White yellow(sick in mayka)..Red. orange (kal yug in ram)..
She looks more appealing in lahange choli. .than sari.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Dewalli derss was fav... that was so beautiful❀️

Tara's karva chauth look was one of my favourites!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

She looked beautiful in that red saree!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I loved her bridal looks as well as Diwali and photo-shoot look but my favourite among those was her reception outfit!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

She looked beautiful, classy and grand in it, like a bride of the Shekhawat family should!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I liked short sleeveless salwars suits as well as the anarkalis she wore after her third wedding!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I also loved the anarkalis she wore at Psycho Villa!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

She looks beautiful in them!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I liked her outfit for the consummation as well!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

I loved her nightgowns at Psycho Villa!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I wish she had worn such nightgowns at Shekhawat Mansion!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Her tomboyish look was cute!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I hated those huge salwars she wore during the Bablu track!!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’

And I don't like it much when she dresses like Sia though she looks good in saree as well!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
Nice JFF pinku πŸ‘

I love her tomboyish look ... She was looking cute but innocent same at a time !
Diwali dress she was stunning n looming classy in that look ⭐️
I liked and adored her after her 3rd marriage with all suhagan attire!!
Post leap I don't like her hair style n dresses :(
But Chhavi aka Tara is so beautiful n looks good in always !!
Originally posted by princessmaha

ya nice post itne emotional epis k baad ek weekend kuch hatke k discuss karte hain thanq
mere Pov me she was looking most beautiful in that diwali dress, ater jungle sr pink,green,yellow,blue dresses,and in ah party she was looking gorgeous

hmmm...diwali dress sabki fav hai⭐️