JFF 23 - TARA - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
nice post dearπŸ˜ƒ...tara k dresses aur looks k bare me merey fav ki list kuch aisi hai...
1-Diwali
2-Reception
3-AH party 
4-Tom boy
5-2nd wedding k baad pahni gayi anarkali suit wale looks

sabse bakwass as a sia pahni gayi sari,kyoki sariyaan bhi faltu thi aur unhe pahnane ka tarika bhi...aur sexy nightie k bare me kya bole unhe dekh k toh afsos hota tha ki cv ne ye isse pahle pahanne ko kyo nahi diyaπŸ˜†

Edited by tina_28 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by sfarazi

Chhavi is blessed with beautiful face and a lovely figure so she looks good in everything!
But I love her post-leap Tara look (not the Sia look)! She looks both beautiful and sexy πŸ˜‰ ❀️

sahi kaha aapne❀️
Originally posted by rohini5

Diwali dress me tara bahut beautiful lag rahi thi - dulhan se bhi zyada aur diwali ke diyo ki roshini usme chaar chaand laga rahe the waise apne tara toh pehle si hi chaand hai.
πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Tara's karva chauth look was one of my favourites!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

She looked beautiful in that red saree!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

and sexy bhiπŸ˜ƒ

I loved her bridal looks as well as Diwali and photo-shoot look but my favourite among those was her reception outfit!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

She looked beautiful, classy and grand in it, like a bride of the Shekhawat family should!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - exactly 

reception and diwali was superb...photo shoot bhi mujhe pasand hai..❀️ but bridal look mujhe utna pasand nahin hai😊

I liked short sleeveless salwars suits as well as the anarkalis she wore after her third wedding!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

like suhaganπŸ‘πŸΌ

I also loved the anarkalis she wore at Psycho Villa!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

She looks beautiful in them!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

not bad..😊

I liked her outfit for the consummation as well!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

yup!!!!!!😳

I loved her nightgowns at Psycho Villa!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I wish she had worn such nightgowns at Shekhawat Mansion!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

😳
 ab MJ ko yaad hai..toh use fb hoga...tara in pink πŸ˜‰

Her tomboyish look was cute!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

bhai of bhopal πŸ˜ƒ

I hated those huge salwars she wore during the Bablu track!!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’
rainbowπŸ˜†

And I don't like it much when she dresses like Sia though she looks good in saree as well!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

that was sia..not tara

Edited by its-alexandrite - 9 years ago
I liked most of her looks.. My favorite was her simple avatar before Mriara went off to the jungle trip searching for Radha... I loved her simple night dress in SM too πŸ‘πŸ‘
But I can tell you what I hated.. Those single colored curtains she wore during Bablu-Sushila Track.. πŸ€’🀒

And the Sia look was terrible too.. πŸ˜‘😑
Originally posted by watchdesi1tv

Nice JFF pinku πŸ‘ thanq didi

I love her tomboyish look ... She was looking cute but innocent same at a time ! agree
Diwali dress she was stunning n looming classy in that look ⭐️ 
diwali dree mein dulhan se bhi zyada beautiful thi
I liked and adored her after her 3rd marriage with all suhagan attire!! 
πŸ‘
Post leap I don't like her hair style n dresses :( 
But Chhavi aka Tara is so beautiful n looks good in always !! 
πŸ‘πŸΌ
She looks beautiful in every attire...
She has such a beautiful face & a petite figure...
I'd say...her diwali dress was so gorgeous...& she was looking glamorous...😳
& in her post-leap salwar look...she looks sexy & beautiful too...❀️
Nice JFF...pinkuji...πŸ€—
Originally posted by tina_28

nice post dearπŸ˜ƒ...thanq dear πŸ˜ƒtara k dresses aur looks k bare me merey fav ki list kuch aisi hai...
1-Diwali - actually ye dress toh wahi hai jo shradha arya ne bhi ek baar pehni hai...
2-Reception
3-AH party  
AH party se zyada mujhe SM reception pasand haiπŸ˜ƒ
4-Tom boy πŸ‘πŸΌ
5-2nd wedding k baad pahni gayi anarkali suit wale looks - haan wo achhe the😊

sabse bakwass as a sia pahni gayi sari,kyoki sariyaan bhi faltu thi aur unhe pahnane ka tarika bhi...aur sexy nightie k bare me kya bole unhe dekh k toh afsos hota tha ki cv ne ye isse pahle pahanne ko kyo nahi diyaπŸ˜† - πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SoumiGirl

I liked most of her looks.. My favorite was her simple avatar before Mriara went off to the jungle trip searching for Radha... I loved her simple night dress in SM too πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸΌ
But I can tell you what I hated.. Those single colored curtains she wore during Bablu-Sushila Track.. πŸ€’🀒

And the Sia look was terrible too.. πŸ˜‘😑

🀒
Originally posted by mon.sayan17.com

She looks beautiful in every attire...She has such a beautiful face & a petite figure...πŸ‘πŸΌ
I'd say...her diwali dress was so gorgeous...& she was looking glamorous...😳
& in her post-leap salwar look...she looks sexy & beautiful too...❀️
Nice JFF...pinkuji...πŸ€— thanq nira

⭐️oh god diwaali dress no. 1 ho gaya.πŸ‘