Diya Aur Baati Hum

I am with Sandy 100%

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't know why Bhabasa is doing this drama, may be to teach Meena a lesson, so she changes herself for good.
But right now I am on Sandy's side.  In the past, Vikram was a party to Meena's wrongdoings.  A lot of times, chhavi, Mohit and Bhabo supported Meena to create problems for Sandy.  It is with Bhabo and Bhabasa's tacit support Meena has reached this stage.  So all of a sudden Bhabasa becomes vocal and support his son to remarry?  Vikram's sudden love for an unknown woman is also strange. He may hate Meena, but how can he be ready to marry someone so quickly? Nah! Not acceptable to me.

Besides from day one, I don't like Prema.  I think Prema belongs to RK's gang.  She is transplanted in Rathi HH to cause problems so Sandy will be preoccupied in solving home problems.  That's my guess.  So Bhabasa and Vikram are barking up the wrong tree for sure.  Disha, Prema, and that maid in Chhavi's house belong to the same gang.  This is my strong guess.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I dont Agree with Sandhya as well Bhabasa

Sandhya has to understand she is not a woman who can repent and be good thereafter all forgived her for babyswap . After some days she again starts troubling Sandhya for her own reasons llik doing work in house , property , money , gifts and jewllery. 

Bhabasa has understood 👏 👍🏼 A Husband gets frustrated on his wife when she changes his khoon with some other baby .. Its a Cheating to their relationship .. He has told many times during preg times baby girl/boy it doesnt matter. But she dnt beleive his words or either had self trust that she can always protect her baby fom being descriminated. I dont think she is unpad(uneducated) she is seeing the world from very close , u have to how stupid this woman is when she used contracceptive pills and made her husband to accept all her wishes against family . 

After being Excused , After some Days , She comes back to square one to her old Jealosy on Sandhya and Emily ,troubling Sandhya Life ..and use Vikram also as usual as Before 

Like Bhabasa said she has no right to share life with Vikram .. she is no more eligible to stay in that house ..

He also has to understnad Falling in Love with some Strange woman so quickly is also not so good for any man .

a husband can never be happy with a woman who always thinks evil on others life and an insecurity .
I Support Remarriage to vikram but not with Strange girl . 
Edited by coolmausam - 9 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good post juhi
well this is what i said in another thread
vik marrying a strange, unknown married woman just to take revenge or punish meena is not acceptable

why didnt bbsa speak out on the day she did kaands
he kept mum when he was needed to speak as the head of the family

meena deserves severe punishment
but remarriage for vik doesnt go well with me and that too with a married woman
JuhiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: thala

good post juhi

well this is what i said in another thread
vik marrying a strange, unknown married woman just to take revenge or punish meena is not acceptable

why didnt bbsa speak out on the day she did kaands
he kept mum when he was needed to speak as the head of the family

meena deserves severe punishment
but remarriage for vik doesnt go well with me and that too with a married woman

thanks! Exactly my point too.

Where were you when Meena was doing all those mean acts specially against sandy? And in fact your own wife lot of times supported Meena to put down Sandy.

Yeah Vikram wanting to marry this unknown woman in this troubled state of mind is very strange. And I don't like Prema breaking a family.  She is a highy suspicious character.  Bhabasa can scold Meena but supporting Vikram to marry a married woman whom they don't know very well is unacceptable to me.  His behavior is quite strange.

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 there are many who have  directly or indirectly added fuel to meena's kands
bb just to oppose sandy has supported meena
bbsa when needed to speak in favour of sandy, spoke only to bb and that too in their room ( i never liked it)
vik has helped meena to develop her plans or kaands many times and lied 
suraj helping her bail out is unacceptable
sandy has ignored her mistakes ( i liked sandy earlier very much , contraceptive pills and then the day she kept sandy busy in kitchen so that she cant attend the award function)

mohit too had joined hands with meena during vedrani and emily issues

i would be happy if meena reforms but that wont happen as cvs need meena's kands for trps
Lvdt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hv shared my view in thala's thread..
cant justify Vik's remarriage idea n all this drama..in short divorce -> Remarriage

but my only question to ips sandy
Will meena's all kaands (wrong doings )be taken as a CRIME or Mistakes ?
meena has committed mistakes that have proved costly for others but still they r not crimes for u sandy...right??

sorry but im not with sandy..😆
JuhiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: thala

there are many who have  directly or indirectly added fuel to meena's kands

bb just to oppose sandy has supported meena
bbsa when needed to speak in favour of sandy, spoke only to bb and that too in their room ( i never liked it)
vik has helped meena to develop her plans or kaands many times and lied 
suraj helping her bail out is unacceptable
sandy has ignored her mistakes ( i liked sandy earlier very much , contraceptive pills and then the day she kept sandy busy in kitchen so that she cant attend the award function)

mohit too had joined hands with meena during vedrani and emily issues

i would be happy if meena reforms but that wont happen as cvs need meena's kands for trps

@red - yes, always speaking to Bhabo inside the room; where was his anger when Bhabo fed Sandy licorice to prevent her from appearing in the exam

@blue - Sandy was the biggest receiver of Meena's wrongdoings; that incident i will never forget - how sandy could not attend award function; Bhabo and Meena were both responsible.  Bhabo made an excuse and  took Bhabasa and went to Chhavi's inlaws house; then Meena did all those drama to hold back Sandy.  Very painful incident.

Vikram was no saint...now he has changed.  Meena has committed crime but so did other Rathis.  What about Emily cheating in the competition against Sandy?  What about Chhavi cheating in the exam and blaming it on Sandy? Bhabasa's own children (except Suraj) are liars and cheaters, and Bhabo was # 1 wrongdoer who blamed Sandy for everything.  Meena has thrived with her crimes because of these Rathis only.  I am not justifying Meena, she is a criminal, but I am not going to support Vikram marrying an unknown person out of nowhere. 

A known devil is better than an unknown angel.
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with JuhiRockz - everyone including Babasa enabled Meena's behavior and now Babasa is frustrted with her behavior.  If at he should teach his wife to be fair.  As far as blaming Sandhya, I do not understand why we have to blame her.  She never spoke against the family members to Suraj - her character is like that.  Wht ever her reasons are, she never spoke ill about the family to Suraj - about Chavi cheating in the exam, Bhabo feeding her chocolate, Mohit cheating - how about Mohit/Emily trying to cheat her in the competition - if Sandhya wants to complain, there is no starting point - whole family except Suraj should get punished - Babasa for being an accomplicement for the wrong doings too - he knew about his wife but never spoke publicly.  Suraj bailing Meena - what else do we expect from eldest son - family pride is involved - he can not let her sit in the jail - that is not an option that a decent human being will take - get her our of the prison - there is always option of divorcing her if Vikram can not live with her because she is bad - he also went along with her wrong doings until he was affected by it - not a good human being either
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A known foe is better than an unknown friend. I'm with my Sandy. I trust her.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with whatever u said...Whatever the situation is , I think the idea of second marriage is somewhat not acceptable ...How can Vikram decide to get married in such haste? Does he think Prema can be a good wife?
Its true, sometimes people who act to be so nice initially , later when they show their true colours they are at their worst ..( thats exactly what Prema is )

Sandhya is supporting Meena cause she is opposing the idea of seconfd marriage..So im with Sandhya
Edited by Sonali_11 - 9 years ago