Diya Aur Baati Hum

I am with Sandy 100% - Page 2

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
If sandy is supported because she never goes wrong then I beg to differ... Sandy did lots of mistakes many times...she is not perfect...

If sandy is supported because people don't like remarriage, then some popular serials today may not have garnered good ratings 😆 😆 ..

If sandy is supported because vikram is wrong in selecting prema as he is unaware of prema's background and because she is a stranger then in what basis bhabo selected meena...isn't she a criminal too just like prema...also in what basis bhabo selected sandy... Wasn't she a stranger too?

See, by showing prema a terrorist, they will prove sandy right and I'm aware of it completely... After that revelation comes all my arguments will go unvalid... But still I want to register the point that though vikram make a decision in haste, he is not wrong... Sandy is wrong in supporting and encouraging a criminal like meena... She should mind her business and concentrate on RK or watch her hubby as he is accompanied by a short skirt lady day and night...

Edited by niruba - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhema thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niruba

vikram make a decision in haste, he is not wrong... Sandy is wrong in supporting and encouraging a criminal like meena... She should mind her business and concentrate on RK or watch her hubby as he is accompanied by a short skirt lady day and night...

Well said niruba..  👏 👏

meenu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niruba

I... But still I want to register the point that though vikram make a decision in haste, he is not wrong... Sandy is wrong in supporting and encouraging a criminal like meena... She should mind her business and concentrate on RK or watch her hubby as he is accompanied by a short skirt lady day and night...

How can a person who had been equally responsible in the crimes of his wife be correct...was he not involved when Meena burnt the godown...was he not wrong when he opened a separate account just to save his money from home expenses...these are a few examples...He had been supporting Meena since the very beginning , otherwise , Meena would not have dreamt of BS...she was sure that her husband who had been a part of her crime till now, would be on her side after some anger. but to her bad luck the tables turned around.
Sandhya is not wrong in supporting a wife whose husband is dumping her for the sake of re-marrying...any lady will do that (right now she is just a supporter a lady who's marriage is on the verge to break).

As far as the minding business thing is concerned... how can a person mind his/ her own business when her own family is breaking?? She is concentrating on RK also, that is her job but Are the people who do jobs don't have any right to talk in family matters?? 

Short skirt lady...😆😆😉

I agree that Meena has done so many wrong things in the past and she should get a severe punishment but not something like this. Right now everything is secondary ...She could have been sent to her house or divorced but ...Re-Marriage!!! That too in front of own wife????
Sorry , but I fully support Sandhya here.

Edited by meenu21 - 9 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
meenu all valid points, I agree but can't accept them...I find sandy is irrelevant here...she is justifying meena's crime as "mistake"...it is unacceptable...normal TV bahu can do that, not an IPS officer...

vikram supported meena's crimes earlier because he loved her...she was his weakness...now she betrays him...so thus the reaction...he lost kanha to daisa and coping with mishri...dont you think it's a difficult situation...did sandy or suraj talk to him about it? Not at all right?...they are busy defending meena the criminal...

what i meant as minding her business, she is handling an important case with a serious criminal, not saying she shouldnt get involved in family matters...but it's irritating to see her poking her face in this issue...ok sorry i forgot she is the lead...

as i said my points will be automatically unvalid when prema is shown negative...but still I couldnt accept people justifying sandy in this context...in one side she is working so hard to prevent a criminal from escaping, on another side she is allowing a criminal to escape and get pardoned...very bad character portrayal...for me it seems like, to be a criminal and escape from punishment all you need is to be surya's relatives...
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All, nice discussion for and against Sandy and Bhabasa...we all have our own reasons to justify.

@thala, GovindaGovinda, Brhmaputra, Sonali_11, meenu21

👍🏼 For supporing Sandy - Yes our Sandy is always the winner.  Although she made mistakes (like forgetting Karva chauth or messing up cooking), those are no mistakes compared to what the Rathi clan does.  Sandy has a very good notion of what is right and what is wrong and she has Suraj (the only good Rathi IMHO) on her side.  So yes, like all of you, I also trust Sandy.
Edited by JuhiRockz - 9 years ago
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Meenu21 , very well said ... Dont need to add anythin more as u said it all.
Juhi  ur post and points were very convincing as well..well said
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree to the points that Meenakshi Kaands are till now indirectly supported by evil RP members when it suited them. I would have wee bit melted if she have at least repented once and cared for her daughter but no see how she was blabbering nonsense today that she is the first bahu of RP, she made bajre roti 😡 And talking bad about babhasa 🤢  Instead of repenting she started blame games and not even showed gratitude to surya or others for standing with her but want bhabho to stop babhasa.

Cvs at least show some repentance in meena and let surya support her then it is somewhat ok but meena still being her cunning self doing naatak and surya blindly supporting her is big no from me at least 👎🏼
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonali_11

Meenu21 , very well said ... Dont need to add anythin more as u said it all.

Juhi  ur post and points were very convincing as well..well said

@bold

Thank You!
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Meena has committed lots of crimes and she never gets punished.
Sandhya is wrong to support wrong.

If it was Sandhya who had given birth to a son and  someone had stolen her baby  boy how would Sandhya feel?
Would Sandhya forgive that person?

A crime is a crime and evil doers should be punished.  meena should be punished.
When Suraj had thrown Sandhya from the house the only Rati that supported her was bhabasa.

Sandhya supports evil  in the Rati household.
Choosing a team was just awful.  She behaved as if was a game.   
vikram is also wrong stating that he is getting married to Prema.  He is not even divorced and if Prema is truthful she is married.    
It is best for 2 people to get divorced rather than be forced to live together if they are not happy.
The only person that Meena love is herself.