Qubool Hai

All of Billi's victims AND Haya

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Tanveer orphaned a whole bunch of kids and widowed couple of women when she went on a murderous rampage years ago. Now,she is surrounded by her victims and some she can't even see. The widows have vowed vengeance and when the kids come to know her true colour, hell is going to break lose.

I don't understand where Haya fits in this revenge drama.Her Mom was murdered & won't she have a role to play in T's downfall? 
Her story is so unconnected to the main plot & when her cousins are getting deeper into the devil's den uncovering secrets she is busy sending SOS to her brother- in- law in the border.🤔 
I know ATM, she has nothing to do & nowhere to go & she is in a hot mess of her own making.If she is not relevant to the main theme, can we please send her and her extended family to the other worlds, from where people never return?

Talking about victims, what about Ahil's family?Badi Beghum lost her son & his sisters their father, however horrible the Nawab might have been.Or was he so bad that Ahil's family cheered when he was killed, and they don't need to know the truth?

What do you all think?

P.S- The revenge drama doesn't interest me.The way everybody was murdered was so silly,it merits ridicule not revenge and am watching QH2 only for SaHil.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i want  seher sanam  taking revenge from billi   a  painful slow death for billi   i want  her  to comitt sucide  

rahafa  no comments🥱

i want billi to  die  we all   r bored    cvc  should bring  new villian  kill billi🤢
This content was originally posted by: typhoon

i want  seher sanam  taking revenge from billi   a  painful slow death for billi   i want  her  to comitt sucide  

rahafa  no comments🥱

i want billi to  die  we all   r bored    cvc  should bring  new villian  kill billi🤢

Billi doesn't look like the suicidal type.
She ruined so many lifes, not just the twins's. I want everybody to play a part and those who have nothing to do,like how Haya is now,can be disappeared.
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Billi doesn't look like the suicidal type.
She ruined so many lifes, not just the twins's. I want everybody to play a part and those who have nothing to do,like how Haya is now,can be disappeared.

baby  tarts  called  revenge  twins  will  make  life hell  for billi   so much  she commits  sucide ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

tarts perfect revenge for me😆   u r right  gul loves billi🤢

rahafa  should  be send  to  moon for  exploration😆
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Tanveer orphaned a whole bunch of kids and widowed couple of women when she went on a murderous rampage years ago. Now,she is surrounded by her victims and some she can't even see. The widows have vowed vengeance and when the kids come to know her true colour, hell is going to break lose.

I don't understand where Haya fits in this revenge drama.Her Mom was murdered & won't she have a role to play in T's downfall? 
Her story is so unconnected to the main plot & when her cousins are getting deeper into the devil's den uncovering secrets she is busy sending SOS to her brother- in- law in the border.🤔 
I know ATM, she has nothing to do & nowhere to go & she is in a hot mess of her own making.If she is not relevant to the main theme, can we please send her and her extended family to the other worlds, from where people never return?

Talking about victims, what about Ahil's family?Badi Beghum lost her son & his sisters their father, however horrible the Nawab might have been.Or was he so bad that Ahil's family cheered when he was killed, and they don't need to know the truth?

What do you all think?

P.S- The revenge drama doesn't interest me.The way everybody was murdered was so silly,it merits ridicule not revenge and am watching QH2 only for SaHil.

@bold:
I thought the same thing! Atually it looked more like gul wanted to end that story and startoff with a new story and she even promoted the leap as the start of a new LOVE story. But along the way the drama element got added more and more and with the entrance of the twin everybody started to talk about the revenge drama.

Gul could have even avoided the whole twin controversy if she had gone with the fraternal twin thing and given more prominence to the main love story along with the mysteries surrounding the Ibrahim Family and Tanveer's connection and of course Sanam and her families connection to Tanveer.

With regards to Haya, I have been also thinking the same thing. She has been there from the beginning but has never been tied to the main story somehow. It looks like as if her story is so disconnected to the whole thing and frankly weird and NOW with the poophi, just plain disgusting.
Kher, we all know gul, lets see where she want to take us with this whole saga.

Anyways, at the end of the day I guess the majority of us are watching Q2 for Sahil, we all might like or dislike other elements to different degrees BUT Sahil is what has us glued to Q2.

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What Tanveer single handedly done in QH is something that can stand in history, right next to the most cruelest dictators.

The quantity and quality of Billi's murders merits contempt, complete disdain. But still here I am watching it, to see her suffer.

Saahil. I too love, but for me, QH i about Najma and Asya's murderer getting justice. And also justice for my fav abbu - Gafoor Ahmed Siddiqui.

QH will end the day the revenge drama ends.
THere will be nothing to hold the audience post the revenge. 
I hope QH gets a happy ending  on a logical note, tying all loose ends.
This content was originally posted by: SheAish

@bold:
I thought the same thing! Atually it looked more like gul wanted to end that story and startoff with a new story and she even promoted the leap as the start of a new LOVE story. But along the way the drama element got added more and more and with the entrance of the twin everybody started to talk about the revenge drama.

Gul could have even avoided the whole twin controversy if she had gone with the fraternal twin thing and given more prominence to the main love story along with the mysteries surrounding the Ibrahim Family and Tanveer's connection and of course Sanam and her families connection to Tanveer.

With regards to Haya, I have been also thinking the same thing. She has been there from the beginning but has never been tied to the main story somehow. It looks like as if her story is so disconnected to the whole thing and frankly weird and NOW with the poophi, just plain disgusting.
Kher, we all know gul, lets see where she want to take us with this whole saga.

Anyways, at the end of the day I guess the majority of us are watching Q2 for Sahil, we all might like or dislike other elements to different degrees BUT Sahil is what has us glued to Q2.

Yes, SaHil is the crowd puller. 
@bold- I would've loved to see that.
Anyway, identical twins are here & i'm coming to peace with the whole idea now.😃
Haya- if she has nothing to do with the main plot and is going to live this random disconnected life that's not appealing to anyone, can just be sent away and they can introduce some new characters.

Gul has to have her fill of zoyan triangle with RaHaFa and hopefully they'll go away soon.
10 minutes of un-watchable content (Ha's drama y'day) is not sustainable on the long run.
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Good post Simran 😃.

I hope they give Haya some role to play in Billi's downfall coz not just AsYa but her mom was murdered too. Unfortunately Haya's character is not written well and she doesn't come across as a strong character as compared to Sanam and Seher. That's why think that Haya will be a mere bystander in the planning and implementation of Billi's downfall. Wasn't Sanam saving up for Haya's surgery? Looks like CVs have forgotten all about it just like they have forgotten a whole lot of ppl.

Badi begum was brought in just to say KHATRAAA... KHATRAAA... KHATRAAA... to Sanam before the kabristan epi 😆. The Zia sisters were bad actors and hence shown the door probably. Azhar and Asma too had no roles to play and weren't too great in the acting department too. Tbh I'm happy they don't show these characters. The TRPs were not that great when they were around and if they can't act then it's better that they are not around even if they could've been important to the storyline. QH1 had a strong ensemble cast hence parallel tracks with their storylines made a lot of sense.

I'm watching QH2 mainly for Billi's downfall coz she killed my AsYa mercilessly. SaHil are a bonus though I must admit.Edited by nautanki_anu - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: GitaIyer

What Tanveer single handedly done in QH is something that can stand in history, right next to the most cruelest dictators.

The quantity and quality of Billi's murders merits contempt, complete disdain. But still here I am watching it, to see her suffer.

Saahil. I too love, but for me, QH i about Najma and Asya's murderer getting justice. And also justice for my fav abbu - Gafoor Ahmed Siddiqui.

QH will end the day the revenge drama ends.
THere will be nothing to hold the audience post the revenge. 
I hope QH gets a happy ending  on a logical note, tying all loose ends.

Gita, i too loved all those characters Billi murdered,even Rashid. But the way she single handedly killed everyone was so..ridiculous.
TBH- AsYa died for me when they fell prey to Billi's first attempt to separate them, they acted like any other soap couple,not the smart &strong people i imagined them to be.
I never watched the show after JaNu Sr and only kept tab on the story periodically,so for viewers like me,who came back to the show after some time  the revenge drama is not the main meal,unlike it is for loyal viewers like you who have stuck thr' Zoyan & Hasee Bi horrors.
At this point, i care more for Ahil & his family than AsYa and their family😆 So i want his family to be part of the revenge drama too as it unfolds.
End of revenge drama can be the beginning of a new story with new characters, doesn't have to be the end of the show.
I too would like to see everything tied up logically, that's where I'm left wondering about Haya. Will none other than Dilshad mourn for Najma?
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, even I thought Haya should be an integral part of the revenge track. But she has been thrown into a house of brothers & their phupi which is completely disconnected from the story. This makes me think that the CVs have forgotten that even Najma was murdered. Not only this I guess the CVs have forgotten that even Rashid was murdered by that billi. 😆
Oh God let me count Tanveer murdered six people. 😆
Looking at how things are shaping out  I don't think Haya will be a part of the revenge track. So it comes down to four people now. Dilshad, Sanam, Seher mainly & Ahil for his ruined childhood. But then Dilshad being perpetually ill, I don't even think she will play a major role in the revenge track. So it again comes down to Sanam, Seher & Ahil. I deliberately left out Razia because her motif of revenge is to regain her lost status & not avenge her husband's murder.

Hey even I am watching Q.H 2 mainly for SaHil but then downfall of Tanveer is one of the main tracks. But then this revenge track alone will not be able to attract viewers. So it should be at last & end of the show.