Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Good post Simran πŸ˜ƒ.

I hope they give Haya some role to play in Billi's downfall coz not just AsYa but her mom was murdered too. Unfortunately Haya's character is not written well and she doesn't come across as a strong character as compared to Sanam and Seher. That's why think that Haya will be a mere bystander in the planning and implementation of Billi's downfall. Wasn't Sanam saving up for Haya's surgery? Looks like CVs have forgotten all about it just like they have forgotten a whole lot of ppl.

Badi begum was brought in just to say KHATRAAA... KHATRAAA... KHATRAAA... to Sanam before the kabristan epi πŸ˜†. The Zia sisters were bad actors and hence shown the door probably. Azhar and Asma too had no roles to play and weren't too great in the acting department too. Tbh I'm happy they don't show these characters. The TRPs were not that great when they were around and if they can't act then it's better that they are not around even if they could've been important to the storyline. QH1 had a strong ensemble cast hence parallel tracks with their storylines made a lot of sense.

I'm watching QH2 mainly for Billi's downfall coz she killed my AsYa mercilessly. SaHil are a bonus though I must admit.

Thanks Anu.
You know, when I saw Haya as a deaf&mute character I thought,she would be like one of those characters who bears witness to everything but won't be able to do anything about it, like mute witness or something.Alas!she is thrown into Zoyan &HDDCH tracks.
Supporting cast of QH2 is vastly disappointing, IMO, one of the Zia sisters,the bratty one, could have improved like  Rehan &Faiz are doing now.
Badi Baghu's Khatra in caps, still hold good for SanamπŸ˜†

AsYa murder was merciless and it was also mindless.That's why i can't feel anything for all those victims.
I know, there is a difference between disloyal viewers like me & loyal viewers like you want to watch and the Cvs have to keep both camps happy.

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Yes, even I thought Haya should be an integral part of the revenge track. But she has been thrown into a house of brothers & their phupi which is completely disconnected from the story. This makes me think that the CVs have forgotten that even Najma was murdered. Not only this I guess the CVs have forgotten that even Rashid was murdered by that billi. πŸ˜†

Oh God let me count Tanveer murdered six people. πŸ˜†
Looking at how things are shaping out  I don't think Haya will be a part of the revenge track. So it comes down to four people now. Dilshad, Sanam, Seher mainly & Ahil for his ruined childhood. But then Dilshad being perpetually ill, I don't even think she will play a major role in the revenge track. So it again comes down to Sanam, Seher & Ahil. I deliberately left out Razia because her motif of revenge is to regain her lost status & not avenge her husband's murder.

Hey even I am watching Q.H 2 mainly for SaHil but then downfall of Tanveer is one of the main tracks. But then this revenge track alone will not be able to attract viewers. So it should be at last & end of the show.

Tanveer murdered 6?
Dilshad i guess,will be like Badi Beaghu,will feign sickness in front Razai & speak to Sanam or Sehar?
Yep,Razia is in it for her own.I would love to see these two witches destroy themselves.πŸ˜†
You know I would count,Rehan also as T's victim, she ruined his life too.Who will have the guts to go close to him,if they come to know his Mom murdered half-a dozen people on her own?The stigma!

Haya if she has nothing to do, let her go away.People will be happy to see the back of her new family.They can bring in some new characters.
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Gita, i too loved all those characters Billi murdered,even Rashid. But the way she single handedly killed everyone was so..ridiculous.
TBH- AsYa died for me when they fell prey to Billi's first attempt to separate them, they acted like any other soap couple,not the smart &strong people i imagined them to be.

I never watched the show after JaNu Sr and only kept tab on the story periodically,so for viewers like me,who came back to the show after some time  the revenge drama is not the main meal,unlike it is for loyal viewers like you who have stuck thr' Zoyan & Hasee Bi horrors.
Haseena Bi ... don't remind me.
Zoyaan, although they took the route too late in the story, I had no issues with it. When it came about, I could'nt connect to asya anymore and VM-SJ had a different kind of chemistry. So i for one, was looking forward to Zoyaan. If Mukaddar ka Khel began illogically, the mohabbat ka jeet was even stupider. Only if they had put in a lil more thought and logic to this record altering track.
At this point, i care more for Ahil & his family than AsYa and their familyπŸ˜† So i want his family to be part of the revenge drama too as it unfolds.
One half of asya family has merged with Ahil's family, the other half is in the process.
End of revenge drama can be the beginning of a new story with new characters, doesn't have to be the end of the show.
I think QH has been stretched too far and has been jinxed in terms of bashing, actors quitting, financial crises, and what not.
They can continue Saahil story after revenge ends, but in a different serial with a different name.
I too would like to see everything tied up logically, that's where I'm left wondering about Haya. Will none other than Dilshad mourn for Najma?
Haya story yes, it doesnt fit into the main story by any stretch of imagination. Till Khan Villa was there, I had a hope, there would be some track wherein Sanam buys back her abbu;s house, but now even that one last link is gone.

No show has been stretched until it's stretched like Uttaran & PVπŸ˜†. Ideally, they can start SeHan or Sehar's story after the revenge with many new characters,while keeping SaHil,Latif and Dilshad in place.
Talking about KV- Sahil's  dream house looks very much like KV, anyway just putting Haya in her maternal home is not gonna solve the issue of bad actingπŸ˜†
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

No show has been stretched until it's stretched like Uttaran & PVπŸ˜†. Ideally, they can start SeHan or Sehar's story after the revenge with many new characters,while keeping SaHil,Latif and Dilshad in place.
Talking about KV- Sahil's  dream house looks very much like KV, anyway just putting Haya in her maternal home is not gonna solve the issue of bad actingπŸ˜†

I think you mean PR , I used to watch it on and off till they went for the leap. It was good till that point and the leads had awesome chemistry. But leap after leap, couldn't help it.
Uttaran, no idea.

@bold - lol. Nothing is gonna solve the issue of bad acting. But I was hoping Saahil to shift to KV and  Haya interact with Saahil  more. in company of good actors, even avg actors can prove their mettle. Or maybe the difference would be more starkly visible.πŸ˜†

Edited by GitaIyer - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

I think you mean PR , I used to watch it on and off till they went for the leap. It was good till that point and the leads had awesome chemistry. But leap after leap, couldn't help it.
Uttaran, no idea.

@bold - lol. Nothing is gonna solve the issue of bad acting. But I was hoping Saahil to shift to KV and  Haya interact with Saahil  more. in company of good actors, even avg actors can prove their mettle. Or maybe the difference would be more starkly visible.πŸ˜†

Yes, i meant PR- Apavithra rishtas πŸ˜† I too watched for few months, mainly for Usha,Manav's mom.
True- people do improve working with better performers, i guess,that's what happened to Shezda, he has stepped up a lot.

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago
RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pls no more villain. besides billie we have already. seher's so called family, faiz's fhupi, gazala and her husband. razia still don't know. but defenitely want billie to die.🀒 whoever kills her. we her watchg. her for two yrs. true, haya part no excitment. i don't think seher's so called family cares for her. they are just using her to get the money. guys we all are gul's victim now. the way she is torturing us with all these vamps.🀣 no?🀣
yes,we've a handful of good people and a truck load of villains.