Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

= LOVELY Song-Happy New Year = - Page 11

-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Such a bad song...Farah's sheila and munni are way better. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm speechless, shes really perfect, i keep watching it
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: marad

i'm speechless, shes really perfect, i keep watching it

hi marad ; tumhari aurat kahan hai😆
PS- just joking
Edited by rajrohit26 - 9 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She fails when she tries to look hot her expressions arent great and the dance steps dont suit her and whys her body looking so manly? If her body was hidden with clothes it would make a huge difference.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like the Satakli (Radhe Radhe) song better than the Lovely song. Excited to see the video. Srk looks hot in the teaser. Hopefully the video takes the song to the next level. 
I was listening to both Satakli and the Lovely song on youtube...the Lovely song is so annoying. Radhe Radhe song is not perfect either but it is much much better than the Lovely song. 
Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
totally in LOVE with this song.
I love Dr. Zeus music. ❤️
Fateh is an awesome rapper!

Edited by IshqBulaava - 9 years ago
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xroshnix

Yay! 😃

Like-Dislike ratio for the video of Lovely in Youtube.

LovelyVideo is still trending.

am shocked and surprised
in a very very good way
happy to see that its liked
the difference in likes and dislike ratio wow
i feel happy

Edited by kimi484 - 9 years ago
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xroshnix

Happy New Year song Lovely creates history - 1 Million hits in 9 hrs

Happy New Year song Lovely video has created a record as it has got 1 Million views/hits in 9 hours which is a sensational record. This feat has never been achieved before even by a trailer/teaser let alone a song video.

Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year trailer was one of the most watched trailer which reached around 5.5 million people from all social media platforms. The trailer was launched on three different youtube channels and was simultaneously launched on Facebook too.

Following the trailer, the makers launched the first song Indiawaale which was yet another hit on youtube. The second song, Manwa Laage which had a hot chemistry between Srk and Deepika too was watched by a lot of people and the song was trending on twitter for more than two days. Manwa Laage is closing in on 7 Million views in the mean time.

Now, the third song Lovely from the film too has created new records as the song has managed to get more than a million views within 9 hours. The song has got a positive response from fans and critics all over the world and the song has managed to raise the buzz of the film to a all together different level.

Happy New Year stars Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood and Boman Irani in main lead and is all set to release in Diwali this year.

http://www.talkingmoviez.com/happy-new-year-song-lovely-creates-history-1-million-hits-in-9-hrs/

awesome its really good
thanks for sharing the reports and updates roshni
manwaa lage also got very good response and lovely is doing great in yt
though am not fully satisfied with vishal shekhar's music for the film
they composed better songs for om shanti om.
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .khoobsurat.

I like the Satakli (Radhe Radhe) song better than the Lovely song. Excited to see the video. Srk looks hot in the teaser. Hopefully the video takes the song to the next level. 

I was listening to both Satakli and the Lovely song on youtube...the Lovely song is so annoying. Radhe Radhe song is not perfect either but it is much much better than the Lovely song. 

Praising SRK??, Deepika avatar???

Is this really Beboholic or am I confusing you for someone else 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The song is catchy but Deepika looks bad face down. Simply too thin. Its as if I am watching a 12 year old boy dancing.