Posted: 9 years ago
song is playing since morning...its really catchy...
Deepika looks stunning but wish she hadn't lost so much of weight cuz she looks too thin. Nevertheless I like it

SRK in white ☺️ He looks hot in white man ☺️
Originally posted by xroshnix

Happy New Year song Lovely creates history - 1 Million hits in 9 hrs

Happy New Year song Lovely video has created a record as it has got 1 Million views/hits in 9 hours which is a sensational record. This feat has never been achieved before even by a trailer/teaser let alone a song video.

Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year trailer was one of the most watched trailer which reached around 5.5 million people from all social media platforms. The trailer was launched on three different youtube channels and was simultaneously launched on Facebook too.

Following the trailer, the makers launched the first song Indiawaale which was yet another hit on youtube. The second song, Manwa Laage which had a hot chemistry between Srk and Deepika too was watched by a lot of people and the song was trending on twitter for more than two days. Manwa Laage is closing in on 7 Million views in the mean time.

Now, the third song Lovely from the film too has created new records as the song has managed to get more than a million views within 9 hours. The song has got a positive response from fans and critics all over the world and the song has managed to raise the buzz of the film to a all together different level.

Happy New Year stars Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood and Boman Irani in main lead and is all set to release in Diwali this year.

http://www.talkingmoviez.com/happy-new-year-song-lovely-creates-history-1-million-hits-in-9-hrs/

Surprising! I thought Manwa lage must be the most watched one... 
Edited by SG200 - 9 years ago
1.5 million views now😲...for all the believers of u tube hits...kamal ho gaya ji😆
when deepika baby shakes her assets and bewbs, she gets 1.5 mil views
which other actress in bollywood can match?
NONE

hail dp
what is katrina's star power compared to deepika's

deepika made finding fanny a blockbuster

she will make HNY super super 6000 crore film
who is srk?

dp is queen
The video doesn't do justice to the song's audio at all. 
Loved it.Loved the dance moves especially the parts in red dress.Deepika danced really well.Love the song.

And Shahrukh's entry was WOW...Didn't know that chashma utarna bhi ek art hai and he does it best...
Oh god.. what was this!?!? The only thing I liked about this was DP's green outfit... the choreo and song and even make-up were 👎🏼
Those outfits. I WANT.❤️❤️ Hella sexy.
But.

Terrible song. Terrible choreography. Forgettable.