suku in bigg boss 8 curtain raiser episode....)))

Posted: 9 years ago

EXCLUSIVE: Sargun Mehta, Gautam Gulati rehearse for Bigg Boss 8 curtain raiser episode

EXCLUSIVE: Sargun Mehta, Gautam Gulati rehearse for Bigg Boss 8 curtain raiser episode

The most anticipated show of the year, Bigg Boss Season 8 is just a few hours away from its launch. And just like every year, this year too Dailybhaskar.com gives you a sneak peek of Bigg Boss and all the behind the scenes action, exclusively, way before it all goes on air!

Though there is a big line up of performances slotted for the pilot episode, we've got glimpses of over a couple of television celebrities who would be shaking a leg at the gala night.

Seen in the picture above are actors Gautam Gulati (Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahani and Surveen Guggal Topper Of The Year fame) and Sukirti Khandpal (Dill Mill Gaye, Agle Janam Mohe Bitya Hi Kijo fame) practicing some interesting moves on a Bollywood number.

Credit- dailybhaskar
Originally posted by Supervampire

nice pics...thanks

welcome
Ohh Piya and Shaurya together? Wonder what Misha thinks :P
I hope we get an offscreen pic :)

And honestly I didn't know Suku was more famous for Agle Janam and DMG than PKYEK...my mistake :P
Just hope she s just performing there not participating.
Suku is more famous from pkyek I suppose.  Oh plsss she shouldn't be doing big boss🥱
I will kill her if she participates 🤬
she isnt participating guys. relax 😆 the final list of BB is out and she is performing in opening ceremony like Sargun i guess. 
waiting for the episode to see Salman & Suku.. 😳
but i hate rangeela...
tfs dear..
Originally posted by .SmokeySilence.

she isnt participating guys. relax 😆 the final list of BB is out and she is performing in opening ceremony like Sargun i guess. 
I wish what u r saying is true😕 maybe she go to support shaurya
ohhh just want sukirti to perform and salman do some flirting with her😉
I wish she is not participating