Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
how can a budget be only 12 cr should be atleast 17-20cr( all expenses)
unless dpad and arjun did the film for free
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Those who says that everyone can't be Katrina even Katrina had her share of flop movie and FF was not purely a DP's movie. Glad that she acted well and received gud reviews from critics. Even homi was surprised when Dp agreed to do this movie cause it is purely offbeat movie which was not meant to all types of audience . And am sure the result will be the same if kat was in FF.
 I don't want to labelled as Dp fan , i am an admirer of gud movies and impressive acting. Edited by ramyarn - 9 years ago
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

how can a budget be only 12 cr should be atleast 17-20cr( all expenses)

unless dpad and arjun did the film for free

Production budget is 12 cr, I think. This film was promoted on TV like any other big movie so publicity cost will be high. DP probably agreed for 2-3 cr upfront plus profit share. 
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">how can a budget be only 12 cr should be atleast 17-20cr( all expenses)
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">unless dpad and arjun did the film for free</font>

I don't Arjun but DP did it for free.
DB_reloaded thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyarn

Those who says that everyone can't be Katrina even Katrina had her share of flop movie and FF was not purely a DP's movie. Glad that she acted well and received gud reviews from critics. Even homi was surprised when Dp agreed to do this movie cause it is purely offbeat movie which was not meant to all types of audience . And am sure the result will be the if kat was in FF.

I don't want to labelled as Dp fan , i am an admirer of gud movies and impressive acting.

with no disrespect to Dpad

Katrina has delivered 3 clean flops in her entire career(yuvraaj Humko dewana and Boom)

DB_reloaded thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Production budget is 12 cr, I think. This film was promoted on TV like any other big movie so publicity cost will be high. DP probably agreed for 2-3 cr upfront plus profit share. 

ye 12cr production budget is believable as dpad might not have charged full fee ye but atleast 15cr budget to hogai
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

with no disrespect to Dpad

Katrina has delivered 3 clean flops in her entire career(yuvraaj Humko dewana and Boom)

You can't compare. Katrina only does commercially viable films and showing off her body in as many films as she can. She can never even attempt a Finding Fanny. She never takes risks.
DB_reloaded thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

You can't compare. Katrina only does commercially viable films and showing off her body in as many films as she can. She can never even attempt a Finding Fanny. She never takes risks.

i just compared their BO record and nothing else
-stigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is no use if arguug with some people here.
If an actress does a commercial film wih BO success then she wil be called flowepot and will be mocked --> Kareena in SR
If an actresd toke risk and try different type of cinema with an expected failure then she will be called flop actress and her star power wil be questioned --> Priyanaka in most of her movies..

Funny how people whi curse the 100 cr whih make actors ignore the content and the quality of movies , mocking movies who fail to achieve BO success even if the quality was good 😆

Whatever, I am glad that DP did this movies .. she did not make BO number her ultimate goal .. she get her share of criical appreciation.. 👍🏼
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i so knew this was coming🤣

DPad isn't a crowd puller...PROVEN NOW😆...btw where are the #DPadHailers now?