•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Part of me feels bad for saying this but I'm kind of glad that Seher's family is pretty crappy...ONLY because I was thinking a while back that it would be a weird transition for her if she had a family for the first two years of her life and then suddenly realized that she had this whole other family that she knew nothing about. And then she wouldn't completely attach to Dilshad, Sanam and Haya and it would be totally awkward. Also, her character is a little rough around the edges which is kind of nice lol. I'm very interested to see Seher's character evolve and play out, especially once she finds out the truth behind her past. (Sorry this was kind of a pointless post but I'm interested in seeing what everyone else thinks about Seher now cuz there were some who saw her as a negative character) Has anyone's opinion of her changed, knowing the kind of upbringing she had? Edited by dmadi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by dmadi

Part of me feels bad for saying this but I'm kind of glad that Seher's family is pretty crappy...ONLY because I was thinking a while back that it would be a weird transition for her if she had a family for the first two years of her life and then suddenly realized that she had this whole other family that she knew nothing about. And then she wouldn't completely attach to Dilshad, Sanam and Haya and it would be totally awkward. Also, her character is a little rough around the edges which is kind of nice lol. I'm very interested to see Seher's character evolve and play out, especially once she finds out the truth behind her past. (Sorry this was kind of a pointless post but I'm interested in seeing what everyone else thinks about Seher now cuz there were some who saw her as a negative character) Has anyone's opinion of her changed, knowing the kind of upbringing she had?

Seher is not negative character. Only she has grey shades in her character! 
The couple is not her foster parents. It seems like they have trapped sunehri. I am sure sunehri was not with them at her young age if so then it would have been easy for rosy to put her in prostitution at her 12 s or 13s. Seher was somehow jammed between these two people. How & why we have to wait & c. Her harshness has one more purpose she can deal people like tanveer. Girls like zoya & sanam who had got excellent upbringing can't be harsh beyond an extent but seher can as she has seen the harshness of life at a young age. I can say seher had the worst past in entire QH season.
Originally posted by Az07

The couple is not her foster parents. It seems like they have trapped sunehri. I am sure sunehri was not with them at her young age if so then it would have been easy for rosy to put her in prostitution at her 12 s or 13s. Seher was somehow jammed between these two people. How & why we have to wait & c. Her harshness has one more purpose she can deal people like tanveer. Girls like zoya & sanam who had got excellent upbringing can't be harsh beyond an extent but seher can as she has seen the harshness of life at a young age. I can say seher had the worst past in entire QH season.

when sunheri    will know  she she is  seher   u will see  a    change in her  that  will be amazing   from grey   she  will turn into full zoya mode😳
Originally posted by Az07

@Bold : So true. Asad, Zoya, Najma, Sanam, Haya, Ahil, Rehan... All of them had atleast someone in their life. But Seher was left all alone at a tender age of two. And that eerie loneliness is the most suffocating feeling. Definitely she had the worst past in the entire history of Qubool Hai.
It's going to take her a lot of time to digest the fact she has a huge and nice family. But wouldn't she raise the question why hadn't they searched for her? It will be worth watching her becoming a  new person.