Poll Choice
Login To Vote
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi people!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Well i hav gone crazy and i am pouring posts here today forgive me..πŸ˜†

But really wanted to know you are liking this track or not..?πŸ˜‰

Let me tell you I AM LOVING PKDH NOWADAYS! OMG what amazing episodes we are getting!! Must say its the best track in pkdh since paya remarriage last year!!πŸ‘β­οΈ

Kudos to cvs for showing a perfect blend of emotions and suspense!!πŸ‘

Plz rate and tell how much you like this track??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
90-100 I mean 100+!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ this track is amazing!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘ like you said what a blend of emotions all at once!!!!!!!πŸ‘ Pankhuri and Adi scenes are soo emotional!!!!!!!😳 and also so cutee!!!!!😊 I'm loving adis cuteness...and the way they are showing us how Pankhuri wants to get up but cant is just...😭😊 cant wait until she gets up!!!

and i'm loving the suspense and mystery in this track!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ its making tis sooo interesting!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and thankfully they are not dragging it to make it unbearable...seriously patience bears good fruits...we waited a long time and the CVs have given us a great trackπŸ‘
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I rate 100+.

Adi & Pankhu[Nakuul/Disha] are the showstopper of these episodes and they are doing great job in exploring emotional scenes.Too emotional and Awesome.I am loving how Adi is trying his best to Pankhu to get up soon and call him Adi and hug him and even Pankhu responding to Adi's gestures but Adi couldn't see it.She had moved her hand when he was talking on the first day f Pankhu's return,She had tears on Ice cream wala scene and she responded when Adi was taking non-stop in yesterday's episode.Even today's episode was too emotional when he puts sindhoor.Really Magical couple and Magical scene of lovely PAYA with old sweet memories and new BG.

Ofcourse the mystery track of Pankhu being in coma since from 2 yrs is amazing.We must appriciate CVs for this concept and handling Pankhu's return track so well.Thanks CVs.

Overall loving the amazing and awesome episodes of PKDH.

I never left the show and happy that i continued watching and finally our pray got fullfilled and old charm of PKDH back.
Thanks to those fans who left the show after pankhu died have started watching it again.

Love u PAYA/NASHA.😊

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: NISHADEEP

90-100 I mean 100+!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ this track is amazing!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘ like you said what a blend of emotions all at once!!!!!!!πŸ‘ Pankhuri and Adi scenes are soo emotional!!!!!!!😳 and also so cutee!!!!!😊 I'm loving adis cuteness...and the way they are showing us how Pankhuri wants to get up but cant is just...😭😊 cant wait until she gets up!!!

and i'm loving the suspense and mystery in this track!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ its making tis sooo interesting!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and thankfully they are not dragging it to make it unbearable...seriously patience bears good fruits...we waited a long time and the CVs have given us a great trackπŸ‘

Yeah true 100+!! Really..I am loving it!! Its awesome!!!! I don't remember when last I was sooo happy with pkdh's story..hehe.πŸ˜†.but jokes apart we must thank cvs for bringing this track!!πŸ‘

Yeah patience bears sweet fruits!! But I was more patient than u nish! I nevr left the show!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: PAYANASHA15

I rate 100+.

Adi & Pankhu[Nakuul/Disha] are the showstopper of these episodes and they are doing great job in exploring emotional scenes.Too emotional and Awesome.I am loving how Adi is trying his best to Pankhu to get up soon and call him Adi and hug him and even Pankhu responding to Adi's gestures but Adi couldn't see it.She had moved her hand when he was talking on the first day f Pankhu's return,She had tears on Ice cream wala scene and she responded when Adi was taking non-stop in yesterday's episode.Even today's episode was too emotional when he puts sindhoor.Really Magical couple and Magical scene of lovely PAYA with old sweet memories and new BG.

Ofcourse the mystery track of Pankhu being in coma since from 2 yrs is amazing.We must appriciate CVs for this concept and handling Pankhu's return track so well.Thanks CVs.

Overall loving the amazing and awesome episodes of PKDH.

I never left the show and happy that i continued watching and finally our pray got fullfilled and old charm of PKDH back.
Thanks to those fans who left the show after pankhu died have started watching it again.

Love u PAYA/NASHA.😊

100+!! Good!!
Yeah i am simply loving the paya scenes omg what a magical couple they are!! And my foremost reason for watching this show are nasha..they have a unique chemistry which is not present in all jodis..and that's why i loveee them!! Hope to see them together in future too!😊

And why only pankhu?? Disha is rocking as ayesha too!! Loving ayesha's alertness and intelligence!! πŸ‘

Yeah we BOTH have no regrets ! We continued to watch the show and nevr left it!!πŸ˜ƒ
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shaily1008

Yeah true 100+!! Really..I am loving it!! Its awesome!!!! I don't remember when last I was sooo happy with pkdh's story..hehe.πŸ˜†.but jokes apart we must thank cvs for bringing this track!!πŸ‘

Yeah patience bears sweet fruits!! But I was more patient than u nish! I nevr left the show!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

yeah you were more patient than meπŸ˜†πŸ˜› but that is excellent...most loyal fan!!!!Clapβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒ