OK>. That SAHIL SEGMENT WAS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
HOTT!!..And the PHOTO SHOOT!!
WOW!! Fanning myself here..

SAHIL ARE IN LOVE!! And they are feeding each other.. BUT They forgot to close the door!! Now Tanu is being given the scoop at the end of a now peeping Kalu . What will they tell her? Aahil untying Sanam's Sari. Aahil leanng over Sanam? Aahil kissing Sanam.. Aahil... ummm
Agree..They look magical together
How freeking Gorgeous Surbhi is looking in Red saree❤️...Cant wait for the Epi😳 Edited by -Hurya- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Hurya-

Agree..They look magical together
How freeking Gorgeous Surbhi is looking in Red saree❤️...Cant wait for the Epi😳

YES!! She is looking stunning, beautiful... red is her colour even though she likes the colour blue.. I think red looks good on her. 
What? Aahil took off her sari? What the...? So are we going to get a consummation? OMG!
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

What? Aahil took off her sari? What the...? So are we going to get a consummation? OMG!

I did not say that. I'm assuming that's what will happen.. but in the serg we see Khalu Khalu spying on them giving Tanu the ball by ball so i expect them to tell her what SAHIL wqwill be doing. 
They were looking super-awesome 😃

Surbhi looks killer in that red..
I have a feeling thier intoxicated liked they had baang by accident or something!
Originally posted by Aishah8

I have a feeling thier intoxicated liked they had baang by accident or something!

They fed each other bang mixed apple pie. 
Fabulous segment..
Cant wait
The segment was mindblowing... Got to see SurVir's awesome chemistry... 
Cant wait fr the episode