For JENAM and for u frnds..

JENAMTheBest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I watched SC from day 1 since i heard a lot about this show in newspapers and internet and that it was produced by famous film director SLB.
After watching it for a while i became an admirer of JENAM. The first ever tv personalities for me.
Their combination is purely magical. They set ablaze the small screen. No words to describe them completely.
I wasnot on india forum and have never written any post for someone earlier but the love for JENAM forced me to join this forum and i met such good people like u who write such good posts.
Really lucky to be part of this forum.
I pray that JENAM come back again so i could write more posts for them most probably on a different forum.
But one thing is for sure i would never leave this forum as here are the beautiful memories of our JENAM which i will always cherish...
And i request u all frnds not to leave this forum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Gautam and Jennifers pairing will be missed they were destined to be selected for SC 👍🏼
Will miss them heaps 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
only 4 some time slb produced it
Obsessed07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@TM I have literally became a fan of ur posts. Well said. Jenam set fire-onscreen.. a day without them is difficult to imagine 😭