Posted: 9 years ago
Congratulations on your Victory
Wishing your dreams come true..keep rocking🥳

Not he deserves praise that has talents, but he that uses them.-Ivan Panin

colors always biased glad that i give up this show
Many many many congratulations Ashish.. U have made each and every fan of yours proud today.. not only b'coz of the win.. but for the journey that u had to make to get there, with so much of hardwork and dignity, earning the respect of everyone who came to know the real you in the process.. appreciating the humble and one of the most down to earth person that u r.. makes atleast me feel like one proud mommy.. 
Once again, congratulations on the most deserving victory.. may you go from strength to strength , and achieve newer heights.. God bless you with tons of good health, happiness, fame, wealth, prosperity and  most importantly peace of mind and soul.. Stay blessed always and just be the same that you r now.. We just love you for what u are.. God bless!! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
Congratulations You deserved the win. 
Good luck for your future. 
He totally deserves this...congrats Ashish...
Congratulations Ashish. I am so happy that your hardwork paid off!

Girls I have updated the Main post ...as and when I add colleges will keep you all informed . Thank You all  for joining to celebrate Ashish's victory .
Just now watched the finale, you were awesome, the way you looked upwards and you called your wife on stage, that was really beautiful.
Congratulation ðŸ¥³

rohit roy(@rohitroy500)

Had tweeted about Ashish after watching the 1st ep of rangrasiya n long before he came on Jhalak that this guy is a star..

You are a star indeed Ashish !