Congratulation Ashish Sharma , JDJ Season 7 Winner !!!! - Page 17

Posted: 9 years ago

Congratulations Ashish on winning JDJ 7. Your hard work and dedication has paid off and you truly deserve to win.

Even during the whole Jhalak experience with all your injuries, illness, sickness and long hours of work you never once complained and I am truly proud to say that I am a fan not only of your acting but of your dancing also. You now really are an all round performer.
Well done to you and Shampa for this amazing win.
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Girls I have updated the Main post ...as and when I add colleges will keep you all informed . Thank You all  for joining to celebrate Ashish's victory .

Thank you Shweta and all the other girls who helped make this fabulous thread to celebrate and congratulate Ashish

@varshu27: thank you for the link and pm.  

UR - amazing collages as usual and thanks for the thread. 

Congratulations Ashish - a well-deserved win. 👏👏👏You are an inspiration to me and many other. I applaud your perseverance and tenacity in juggling two demanding roles concurrently. I'm amazed at your humility and for someone is well aware of his popularity, you are extremely grounded. I have enjoyed watching your performance on Jhalak and RR. It is heartwarming to witness your love and appreciation of your fans and indeed your performances in Jhalak and RR have touched many of us. It has been a privilege to watch you in action. You promised to bring back the trophy for your fans and you fulfilled your promised. I'll hold you to your promise to return with a bang😳 and I will look forward to watching you back on the screens. Hope that you continue to remain ground and continue to inspire others. 

Ashish sharma, bravo.Jhalak was really enjoyable this year. My reason to watch it through was because of Rudra of Rangrasiya who was Ashish Sharma. And I loved it. All these contestants have a lot of talent and I enjoyed watching the dances very much...
Ashish, you were the most versatile performer of jhalak. you deserve this trophy.

GirIs Shweta has made un cuts  of  the finale check pg 1...she has  made an  un cut of Snaya and Shakti ...Karan introducing Ashish ...Do enjoy them .
Edited by varshu27 - 9 years ago
   Well done ASHISH SHARMA...I finally saw the moment when your name was announced after the Janata's vote...it was you most people chose. So there you are .Your dances throughout Jhalak and your character of Rudra in Rangrasiya made you the winner. And you thoroughly deserve it. I am so proud and happy for you. You were so happy and it looked so nice.    YAKSHAGANA performance was my favourate...                                                                                                                     
Originally posted by varshu27

Ashish, you were the most versatile performer of jhalak. you deserve this trophy.

GirIs Shweta has made un cuts  of  the finale check pg 1...she has  made an  un cut of Snaya and Shakti ...Karan introducing Ashish ...Do enjoy them .

Girls made un cuts of Ashish's first performance ...working on the second performance will post it once loaded on Dailymotion .
ASHISH SHARMA  ...    your perseverance has paid off..
thank u for hanging in there ...   and come out as WINNER

we salute u,   major  

Edited by goguma - 9 years ago
Ashish and Shampa have shown how blood sweat and maybe tears can lead to the excellance of becoming truly deserving winners!They have won the hearts of the public if not the judges!Go TeamAshish!Winners against all tge odds because you trusted us to appreciate true talent and determination!Love always!
Well done my hero..so proud of you..never had any doubt in your hard work and dedication..well done👍🏼
Shweta..amazing thread dear and thanks for working so hard for our hero🤗