Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️Yipppyyy...!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by TitliBaisa - 9 years ago
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
JDJ performances and Rangrasiya story arcs

I believe that Ashish and Shampa worked very hard on coming up with something new every week, in theme, dance form and mood, picking up different ideas to round out their portfolio of performances. In some weeks, the performances reflect the story arc of Rangrasiya. 

Har kisi ko nahi milta: The song was used in the Rangrasiya Jaipur track. A poignant song, that reflects that falling in love is also an opportunity. The dance took place on the week of June 20th, an episode of RR that had Rudra tying a mangalsutra on Paro and confessing his love for her in an epic, intense scene. Tha dance reflected that tone and spirit.

Muskurane ki vajah: The rose and thorn. A contemporary item,  the idea was central to the dance. A rose and thorn, and the thorn attempts to protect the rose from withering. This dance reflects an episode from Rangrasiya where Rudra asks Paro - are you not scared that you married a thorn like me, and she replies serenely, its my fate, and thorns have a beauty about them - they remain sharp throughout, protecting the rose, even though the rose may wither.

The Group dance form with the Mumbai trip: Ashish and Shampa enacted a skit through dance, where Ashish took Shampa on a tour of Mumbai. In Rangrasiya, Rudra and Paro go to Mumbai for treatment of Rudra's hand and they stay back an extra day, when Rudra takes Paro around Mumbai, particularly the beach. It was almost a play, more than a dance.

Aaj phir tumse pyaar ayaa.: This dance was also contemporary and Ashish performed it with Bhawna on the Independence Day week. The dance was with another choreographer - not Shampa and was a beautiful dream in white. In Rangrasiya, the story arc was about Myrah, a lookalike of Paro, who was staying in Rudra's house and in whom Rudra found a lot of similarities of Paro. He was beginning to feel attracted to her. Bhawna, thank you for performing so beautifully. Ashish and Bhawna looked stunning on stage together, a very evocative performance. 

Tadap Tadap ke Is Dil: Ashish delivered an emotional, powerful performance that blew audiences and judges away. The scene unfolds about a break up where Ashish does not want to let go, and Shampa plays the part of a person begging to be let go. The story arc of Rangrasiya had not played out yet then, but Paro appears in a dream to Rudra, asking him to let go of her memories, and give himself a chance to be happy. He scored a perfect 30 for this performance. Yay!

Vande Mataram: Ashish promised his fans a tribute to Rangrasiya when Colors announced its close. This dance was hip hop and krumping. Ashish was very very sick and was ready to give up, as he later recounted in an interview to Colors. But it was Archana and Shampa who showed him the tweets and messages from us fans and motivated him to move his failing body onto the stage. In a magnificent triumph of the human spirit, Ashish delivered a fiery performance as Major Saab fighting his enemies to honor and protect our Tiranga, a replay of an epic episode of Rangrasiya in January.  RESPECT Ashish.

All this lends credence to the idea that Ashish is very analytical about his work, true to his mindset and theme recurrences in his life, expressing his state of mind and heart through his art. I thoroughly enjoyed the thought and work behind each of these performances and of course the other performances as well. I was so happy that in his own way, he promoted the story of Rangrasiya, giving many tributes to the Rangrasiya team and his fans who watched every single episode from start to finish. 

Wishing you a future that befits your talent, hard work and dedication to your fans, one where the stars shine brightly for you always.

Edited by Oldestfan - 9 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res

TO
THE MAN OF THE HOUR
ASHISH SHARMA

CONGRATULATIONS! 

We BEAT IT...THE MJ WAY!...

Our Reel Hero is Tonight the Real Hero! 

Edited by ddFan2012 - 9 years ago
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am really happy for you Ashish our hard work paid off...congratsEdited by -himu- - 9 years ago
Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM Swetha! 😊
Res for the rest! 
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for pm shweta
Unres

Congralutions Ashish Sharma. You truly deserved the win and it is a proud moment not only for your but for us fans as well. You promised to bring the Jalak trophy back home and you did fulfill your promise
I am truly grateful to RR cos I got to know the Ashish Sharma thru your wonderful potrayal of Major Rudra Pratap Ranwat. You are not only a super actor but also a lovely human being. Your honesty, professional commitment, dedication to work, clam, shy demaneour has left me in awe of you such that I followed you to Jalak. I watched the show solely for you. Cheered for you, Prayed for you and did vote as well. You managed to give equal time to both RR and Jalak and dod not compromise on neither. Your performances in Jalak were truly phenomenal and I am so happy you have won the trophy which is a result of all the hard work u put in. I am proud to be your fan and waiting for your comeback on TV. Enjoy your break with your loved ones especially your wife Archana Taide who has stood by you at all times. God bless
Now party time guys🥳
I am posting a collage of the character that made me fall in love with Ashish Sharma
Edited by SPraba - 9 years ago
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Unres

Lovely thread shweta. Truly beautiful and thanks to all for the efforts in making this thread so beautiful and lovely. Ashish Sharma deserves this and am so happy am part of the celebrations.
Shweta is a queen of collages but I could see some more lovely collages shared and am having a super moment here celebrating with you guys despite the sadness. Thank you once again. Appreciate the efforts🤗

Congo Ashish Sharma. 😊

Edited by SPraba - 9 years ago