Congratulation Ashish Sharma , JDJ Season 7 Winner !!!! - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago

The price of success is hard work,dedication to the job at hand,and the determination whether we win or lose,we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
Edited by varshu27 - 9 years ago

Congratulations Ashish on winning Jhalak! 👏

I am so happy for you; you truly deserved it ⭐️

Your performance improved week after week and this is your award.
All the hard work and humility paid off! 

Congrats to Shampa too for her amazing and brilliant choreographys 👏

I am so proud of you Ashish and proud to be Ashish fan ❤️

Wishing you all the best for future projects! 

"The Destiny Of Hard Work
Is Always Succeess.
You Have Done Hard Work
And Got Succeed.
Many, Many Congratulations
On Your Huge And
Marvelous Success!"
Edited by Fimiramak - 9 years ago

I THINK THIS SAYS IT ALL!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏

YOU GUYS R TRULY THE WINNER!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏

May god bless you ASHISH SHARMA n SHAMPA !! you guys made this whole thing possible!! you guys made us vote for u like CRAZY~!!! those sleepless nights, planning on voting all thru weekdays n unlimited pms, mails, tweets, conversations n meetings n fights over voting strategies 😆😆😆 and finally came all together in one point over VOTING on weekends 👏 cant blv we did it all!!!😆😃😳 

I cant blv every day how n what amount of ppl used to join us from all over the world! wow!! and what was their energy 👏👏👏👏 

cant blv its all over 😲😕 our everydays unlimited work is all done 😲 don't have to see somany notifs any more  😲 feeling so blank 😳 but yes when I think u really WON JDJ 7 it takes away all sadness or any kinda feelings only leaves the EXCITEMENT, RELIVE,EMOTIONAL,HAPPY,CRAZYYY KINDA FEELINGS ALL TOGETHER!! 😃 its hard to put all emotions in words to give it a sense 😆 its just n amazing feelings!! I still remember the result announcing day couldn't slept all night and was all dizzy n kept refreshing pages to see updates of spoilers n the moment I saw "THE WINNER IS ASHISH SHARMA" my first expression was WHAT 😲 then looked closer 🤓 to make sure I read it right!!!! 😆 just then realized I started crying already and smiling at the same time and my hands were shaking badly but still did the same thing u did like YESSS!!!!!! U DID IT ASHISH n SHAMPA !!!  U DID IT!!! WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!! and couldn't stop crying for the whole day actually 😛... its sth way beyond of words feelings .. I just wanna say THANK YOU !! THANK YOU FOR GIVING US SUCH HAPPINESS, THANK YOU FOR MAKING US SO PROUD EVERYTIME, THANK YOU FOR BLVING IN US, THANK YOU FOR LOVING US, THANK YOU FOR LETTING US EXPERIENCE SUCH AMAZING FEELINGS!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! 🤗  CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH 😛😆

LOVE YOU ASHISH n SHAMPA ! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREATT FUTURE AHEAD! HOPE ALL UR WISHES COME TRUE! KEEP SPARKLING THE WAY UR SPARKLING RIGHT NOW AS A STAR!! BE URSELF ALWAYS AND ASHISH DONT U EVER FORGET TO SMILE! ITS A GOD GIFTED THING FOR U! SO KEEP SMILING ALLLWAYS!!

LOVE YOU  LOVE YOU LOVE YOU !!!!!!
Edited by orpi - 9 years ago

wohooo!! ASHISH jeet gaya..

HUM jeet gaye...!!🥳🥳🥳

Two words...Deserving winner!!!

You are truly an insipiration to everyone who believes in hard work and dedication..May you reach greater heights Sharmaji!!  ❤️ 👏

Edited by Sasha_2014 - 9 years ago