Congratulation Ashish Sharma , JDJ Season 7 Winner !!!! - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
hello Ashish ji,

My heartiest congratulations to you and your pillar of strength Archana. Am indebted to her too as she stood behind you offering her support in times of need.

Thank you to Shampa and other choreographers for giving you all the support and help you needed to perform your acts.

Thank you for working night and day in order to entertain us.

Thank you for the amazing dance performances you showed that made us cheer for you.

Thank you for being positive through out and working very very hard.

Thank you for still keeping Major sahab top notch every single time as and when required on RR
And the biggest thanks to you for your humility and kind words towards your fandom and recognising / voicing your feelings about us. For reaching out to us when we needed it the most. For sharing our pain and being very receptive towards the sentiments of the fandom as a whole.

Thank u very much. May you get more success in life. Good luck !😊
Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
abhi party khatam nahi hui hai yaar ..chalo nachooo ...
hamara soldier hotie won the show ..ee am so happy 😳

sabki chitti kar di , he killed it ...woo congo ASHISH banna 

ab taliyan bajao aur nachoo 
u like to move it move it , i like to move IT 😆

since our hero ashish is a rockstar so and its his victory party sooo..

love u ashish for ur hardwork and humble nature , keep doing what ur heart says .we all love u 😃
thank u shampa for being so supportive , u gave us one of the finest choreography on ashish ..thanks for bein so versatile  ⭐️

CONGRATULATIONS SHAMPA 👏

ASH-SHAM the best JDJ jodi ever ❤️
animated-balloon-image-0038animated-balloon-image-0038animated-balloon-image-0038

animated-balloon-image-0051animated-balloon-image-0051
Edited by Bioinfo_Chaitu - 9 years ago
Congratulations, Ashish Sharma on your well-deserved victory. I'm just so happy for you.
You started as a non-dancer but you have showed great improvement. You never hesitated to try out anything new. Each of you performance was equally entertaining and engrossing. I'm thankful to Shampa for bringing out the best in you. Despite having to do two shows at one time, you gave your best in both. You were under-scored many times, but you never gave up. I salute your courage, determination, strength and talent, Ashish. You never tried to gain sympathy or the limelight, but won hearts through your hardwork.Enjoy your victory, and come back soon to set our screens ablaze ❤️

A proud Fangirl
Humi 
Edited by The-Diva - 9 years ago

If it scares you it might be a good thing to try- Seth Godin.

Ashish love that you took risks and never played it safe.
Edited by varshu27 - 9 years ago
Great effort on thread.
Congo Ashish.
Originally posted by suman77

This is wonderful...an awesome creation for our rock star..
Congratulations Ashish
U deserved it