Ek Boond Ishq

Mriara VM- Suna Suna

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Here is a Mriara VM on this week's scenes. The song is from Krishna Cottage and the first time I heard it was in my first hindi soap 'Kasam se', a show which lured me into IF.

Edited by Opti - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The song is just perfect for MJ and Tara and their current situation!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

The lyrics of the song seem to be made for Tara and her wait for her MJ!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

It was so emotional!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

You chose the perfect scenes for the lyrics and used the dialogues very well in it!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It portrays their eternal love for each other so well!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Amazing work Opti!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Bepanah pyaar hai aaja, teraa intezar hai aaja...perfect songπŸ‘πŸΌbeautiful vm - emotionalπŸ˜ƒ ❀️PINKED
SamreenJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful Opti !!
Dialogues and lyrics mix ... Superb and emotional πŸ‘ πŸ‘
One of my favorite song which I sing a lot 😳

" Suna suna lamha lamha meree raahe tanha tanha
Aakar mujhe tum tham lo, manzil teree dekhe rasta
Mud ke Zara abb dekh lo, aisa milan phir ho na ho
Sab kuchh meraa tum hee toh ho
Bapanah pyar hai aaja, teraa intezaar hai aaja
O bapanah pyar hai aaja, teraa intezaar hai aaja
Suna suna lamha lamha, meree raahe tanha tanha"

Splendid !!
princessmaha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome vm opti πŸ‘
this song is one of my favorite songs of all time and this song perfectly matches the mriara current situation
great job πŸ‘πŸΌ
keep it up & thanks
samiasami123 thumbnail
nice vm
good work πŸ‘πŸΌ
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

Beautiful!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The song is just perfect for MJ and Tara and their current situation!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

The lyrics of the song seem to be made for Tara and her wait for her MJ!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

It was so emotional!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

You chose the perfect scenes for the lyrics and used the dialogues very well in it!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It portrays their eternal love for each other so well!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Amazing work Opti!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks Shaina.  Was going through my old song folder when I found this song and realised it was just right for showcasing last week's scenes.  It used to be frequently played on Bani of Kasam Se.  The length of the song (it must be one of the longest songs) enabled me to retain a lot of the crucial scenes, although I reordered the FBs to suit the lyrics.

Mriara's love for each other is boundless. They will go to any extent for each other.  Next week we will get to see the strength of MJ's  love as he struggles to free Tara from the grips of Kidney chor. .
Edited by Opti - 9 years ago
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: its-alexandrite

Bepanah pyaar hai aaja, teraa intezar hai aaja...perfect songπŸ‘πŸΌbeautiful vm - emotionalπŸ˜ƒ ❀️PINKED

Thanks Alex.  Mriara's love is really boundless and I think the CVs are testing our boundless love for them by thrusting this unwanted track on us before the curtains get drawn. 
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: watchdesi1tv

Beautiful Opti !!
Dialogues and lyrics mix ... Superb and emotional πŸ‘ πŸ‘
One of my favorite song which I sing a lot 😳

" Suna suna lamha lamha meree raahe tanha tanha
Aakar mujhe tum tham lo, manzil teree dekhe rasta
Mud ke Zara abb dekh lo, aisa milan phir ho na ho
Sab kuchh meraa tum hee toh ho
Bapanah pyar hai aaja, teraa intezaar hai aaja
O bapanah pyar hai aaja, teraa intezaar hai aaja
Suna suna lamha lamha, meree raahe tanha tanha"

Splendid !!

Thanks Samreen. Yes, I tried to mix the dialogues with the song but am not completely satisfied because in many places the original scenes also had a background score playing along with the dialogues. I could not mute out the music so that what remains is the music I added. So in some places both the music (the original as well as that I added) are there.   
Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another Amazing VM with Dialogues on a Beautiful Song.Heard this song First on Jai and Baani in KS.All the scenes you have chosen are soo apt with the Lyrics Opti.With only 8 episodes left This VM made me Nostalgic while watching  all the beautiful scenes.Will Miss My  Magical and Eternal Pair Mriara.Such an Emotional and Fabulous VM .Thanks for sharing