Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Webisodes - Support Us To Bring PKYEK Back (UPDATED Pg 1)

abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello Girlies and Guys,
😊

I hope u do remember me. Many of you are new and don't know my name, let me introduce myself.

I'm Renu aka Disha, an abhiya fan and I'm posting here to give my support to bring pkyek 2 back. I'm one of the abhiya FF/SS writer too.

I have seen that many of u already tried to convey your message to Balaji productions for bringing PKYEK 2 back.

But the point is after all this, our support has gone in vain. That is why, i came up with unique idea.

Many of u already aware that I'm known for having unique concepts in all my FF's.

But this time, its time to implement my FF into reality in which i need your support.

If u do remember my recent story, Someone Is Watching Me?  This story is going to be made into Webisodes by Me and my class friends.

Here is the link to my story that will be transformed into Webisodes on youtube.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3772596

The best thing about my class friends are they will be helping me free of cost to make this webisodes as i don't have funds and can't invest in shooting the entire series of Someone Is Watching Me?

The reason we are making this story into reality is because we want to forward this Websiodes to Balaji Telefilms and Ekta Kapoor with message that we want PKYEK 2 BACK with Vivian and Sukirti.

This websiodes will be telecasted every week and it has only 5 episodes, after the end of the show, it will be send to the Balaji Telefilms. But they won't consider our idea to bring show back, until we have all PKYEK fans support.

So girls and guys, your support is important.

We need your support in every possible way.

We want all our Webisodes going Viral and you need to spread this news to everyone so that we get more and more views aswell as comments and likes for the webisodes so that it could be top on youtube and ekta kapoor can consider our idea of bringing PKYEK 2 back.

If you live in Mumbai and can contribute for webisodes by acting in our show or by writing dialogues, songs, lyrics, music  etc. If you can do anything to make this INITIATIVE a big successful for our PKYEK Fans, we will appreciate it.

If you live outside mumbai, but can come to mumbai for shooting our webisode show, then you are most welcome.

Please let me tell u, me or my team can't pay u. We all are working free of cost and so would u too. We only want PKYEK 2 back, that is why we are doing this.

Our webisodes will be based on supernatural/ suspense/ mystery story of Someone Is Watching Me?

If you want to contribute a little funds like us for making this webisodes successful, u r most welcome. If u can't contribute fund, but can do anything else to show your contribution, u r still most welcome.

Every person who will contribute for webisodes, your name will be mentioned in the end of every episode and balaji people will see your name on video.

We are looking for all type of contributors who can help to make this Webisodes successful.

Actors
Actress
Director
Producer/ Funding
Script and Dialogue Writer
Lyrics Writer
Editor
Singer
Background Scorer
Promo Maker
Siggie Maker
Marketing & Promoter Head
Article Writer

We want you to spread this news to everyone who want to bring PKYEK 2 back.

Send this message to every PKYEK lovers on facebook fanpage, group, twitter or any other social networking sites. We want each and every person's supports.

This webisodes will be incomplete without any PKYEK fans support.

Please let us know if you are interested in any of the above contribution. Every person who contributes will have their name listed in the credit section that will be shown after end of every episode.

You can PM me with whatever u are comfortable to do with.

If you can come and stay in Mumbai, to be part of this Webisodes, me and my team will be very happy.

Currently my team members consist of 5 people, including me. And very soon your name will also be listed in the Team Members.

So please forward your hand and support us for this INITIATIVE to bring our PKYEK Season 2 Back with Vivian and Sukirti.

PM me with your name and what contribution you can do for our Webisodes.

Thanks all in advance. 👏 🤗

Quick Update:

Now Webisodes team has facebook fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/webisodesteam

Add me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/webisodeteam

Follow on Twitter at https://twitter.com/webisodesteam

Edited by abhiya_kapi - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
you are doing great job
congrats for webisodes of your story

sonycs001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
all the best
this is a good intiative to bring back pyek2
simply.meghana thumbnail
All the best 👏
You have my support 😃
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Awsm idea dear. It's wonderful concept. M always wid u!
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks all of u for your support. 😊

Others who read this post, please show your support. Its very important for me.

Because my class friends are ready to help me only with this condition that all PKYEK fans will be supporting our Initiative of making Webisodes successful and send those videos to balaji telefilms.

They will be investing money from their own pocket money and if you don't support them, then they won't help me to make webisode show.

So please help me and share this post with everyone you know on social networking sites.

And forward your hands to help us.

Thanks all of you. 😃

PS: Spread this message to everyone you know and tell them about Webisodes will be telecasted soon for SIWM.  😳

Edited by abhiya_kapi - 9 years ago
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its a good idea 
all the best
Sum29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wish you All The Best ! Its a great initiative to bring back PKYEK. You have my support.
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey this is a amazing idea. Hatke but seriously something which can create buzz!! I m with u too. I wish I was in mumbai then I cud've helped u :( But yea if anything I can do from here I will defo do!!Edited by Rmuk - 9 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well I m dying to have pkyek back
plz God ekta mam ke dimag ki window kholdo...
k wo Vivian sukirti ko wapass leae
I m supporting u, will do anything for my visu