sunshinegirl7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just read PC's latest interview and she gives the impression that she is NOT single!!!
I love ark and whenever I hear about PC's love life in a  twisted way SRK is also a name that comes to mind

1. Bollywood is twisted but SRK is not...and he just had a new baby with gauri so theres no way he could be with PC in the long run...I don't think he would ever leave his kids even if he was having issues with their mother...he doesn't seem like the type who can be a part time dad like hrithik or saif. 

2. ??Shahid

3.??????????

Guys who is PC's hidden love interest? I for one am wishing it's a  nice businessman or doctor. She's a great gal(albeit fake) and deserves a nice life partner. heres hoping PC announces soon who she will be marrying(hope she spares any of the married heroes) fingers crossed!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
even im curious to know who her mr secret man is.
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Let's see how long it would take her to figure out that SRK is married since ages. Then she'll say it's complicated.πŸ˜†
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sab ko Pata haina

Budda srk hi uski hidden Pati
Aakujaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lololol I hope its like somebody totally unexpected. Something that surprises us. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: .King-Of-Kings

Let's see how long it would take her to figure out that SRK is married since ages. Then she'll say it's complicated.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She was single until she got married.