All Ye Mahakali Fans..!!

Posted: 9 years ago
Seems like the wishes are fulfilled..😊😊
latest news on rival site says tht Parvati will take her Mahakali form "soon"  [or later perhaps]

excerpts:

"Life OK's Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev (Triangle Film Productions) has been churning out interesting episodes on weekdays and it leaves no stone unturned to take the audience by storm.

As per what we have been seen, Lohitang has vowed to end Mahadev's life (characters of Lohitang and Mahadev are being played by Mohit Raina-double role).

In the upcoming episodes, Lohitang will attack Mahadev and he in turn will pierce a trishul (trident) on Lohitang's chest.

Furthermore, Suhasi Dhami, who is seen essaying a calm and subtle beauty Parvati in the show, will now be seen in a completely different avatar of Maha Kali.

Why would Parvati take the Maha Kali anger filled avatar? How will Mahadev calm her down?

We contacted Suhasi who stated, "I have not read the script yet to confirm anything but yes, I will be seen in a very aggressive avatar. Truth always triumphs over evil and that shall happen in the upcoming episodes."

Sounds in interesting!!! "

mahadev will pierce trishul and mahakali will get angry???

Originally posted by foram.

mahadev will pierce trishul and mahakali will get angry???

lets Wait and Watch..😉😉
i think lohitang will worship mahakali to seek "Sanrakshan"..meenaxi once told that lohitang was mahakali bhakt..
Originally posted by jyoti07

i think lohitang will worship mahakali to seek "Sanrakshan"..meenaxi once told that lohitang was mahakali bhakt..

if this is wat iit is.. then another faceoff between Mahadev and Parvati.. maybe again she will eat up Shivji😕😕
Originally posted by kaatayani

if this is wat iit is.. then another faceoff between Mahadev and Parvati.. maybe again she will eat up Shivji😕😕
🤣

Ok, even Suhasi doesn't know what story is happening.. so let's wait and watch.. after all, tapasya ka phal meetha hota hai.😆 (or in this case, mazedaar. Or if UN is planning some maha track, kashtadayi.😛)
^^  with UN you can expect actually Kali doing evrything.. i will be surprised it Mahadev more so moves a foot.. given his history 
It it is in Devasur war, then Bhadrakali does come to fight from Deva's side.
Mangal grah had once worshipped Devi Mangal-Chandi, as per Devi Bhagvat.
Lets wait  for what they will come up with.
Under normal circumstances, this news would've given me immense joy...But looking at how everything's going in the serial, this news has got me worrying... I hope they don't caricaturize the  Mahakali track just to gain eyeballs & boost TRPs; as has happened several times before... 
guys m fully sure that this Mahakali track will start during Navratri and it will drag till Kali Puja...😉😆