VruShan Wala SwaRon : Highest No. Of Scenes & Duets :D

Posted: 9 years ago

Yes, you have read it right! VruShan wala SwaRon has the MOST no. of scenes as well as duet dances in D3. They have as of now 652 SwaRon Scenes (excluding different parts of same scene, dances and group scenes) and 23 duets in all.😎 I've counted Palki Ma'am's SwaRon Scenes from Shishir's YT account and Ameeta's SwaRon Scenes from Manasie di's YT account since Shishir doesn't have AD's SwaRon Scenes.😳😎

Today I'm very proud to say that I am a VruShan wala SwaRon Fan because I know how ruthlessly VruShan were bashed in the beginning (especially Vrushika ).πŸ˜³πŸ˜• But today the same VruShan wala SwaRon has the HIGHEST no. of Scenes as well as duets.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž Palki Ma'am has given us quality and meaningful VruShan wala SwaRon. But it doesn't mean Ameeta didn't give us meaningful scenes, she did but I personally like only a few among them.😊
D3 is ending and I'm actually happy about this fact since I always wanted it to end ASAP because SwaRon story makes no sense to me now. It has gone completely haywire.🀒

Anyways, VruShan has given us so many wonderful scenes till now that I can cherish them for a lifetime.And now I think that we can certainly say VruShan have RULED D3 LIKE A BOSS.πŸ‘β­οΈAnd also as rightly said by someone "Joh DESERVE karte hain un logon ko hi milta hain, aur kisiko nahi" πŸ˜‰i.e "People get what they deserve" and VruShan fans SURELY deserve to get the most no. of SwaRon scenes because they've supported this show through it's thick and thin EVERYTIME!😳😎

Ok so my request to VruShan Fans reading this post is that you all should select YOUR
 #5FavouriteSwaRonScene and ONLY #1FavouriteSwaRonDance and write it in your comments.
So let's cherish SwaRon Scenes once again before D3 goes off air!⭐️☺️

My list goes here :

#5FavouriteSwaRonScenes
1) Class Room Confesson😳
2)Camping Date☺️
3)Chai Date (From the wishlist of Swayam)😎
4)SwaRon Scene : "Smell the coffee Sharon, It's Swayam, The Loverboy"
5)BeIntehaan First Special Kiss.☺️❀️

#FavouiteSwaRonDance is very very difficult to choose but still I will go with Laal Ishq.😳☺️❀️

Do comment guyz.πŸ˜ƒ

A bada wala TOUCHWOOD for this coz I know bure nazar lagane wale bahut hain yahan. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ...CryBaby... - 9 years ago
What a post Amruta! 😊

Reserved.
^Unreserve^
VruShan have really made a special place in all our hearts :)Most number of scenes. . .It speaks for how much VruShan have been loved in their nineteen months journey 😳

My five favourite SwaRon scenes with VruShan will be
The CONFESSION 😳 ⭐️
The Garage scene after SwaRon public confession
Camping Date
The scene in Swayam's bedroom where Sharon is searching for his medicine and he is adoring her after Swayam's accident
The Toyboy Fight 😊

Choosing One SwaRon Dance is REALLY DIFFICULT. . .But still I think I would go with O Re Piya πŸ‘ Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
Amazing post!πŸ‘

My fav SwaRon Scenes [I love emotional actually..so wahi mostly I'll have in my list] 

#SwaRon ClassRoom Confession.
#SwaRon- Tum itni Achhi Kyun Ho (SwaRon hug..Sharon crying... Swayam cups her face)
#SwaRon Breakup! (According to their performnce also)
#Swayam crying for her...n then SwaRon Patchup Hospital one.
#SwaRon Scene before Muskurane Ki Wajah n till that song.

^ There are many more..but first these cums ^_^

I love each ne very hug n forehead kiss / cheek kiss after they fight n patch up! 

My fav Swaron Dance

#Khamakha

I just cant define this dance ! *Goosebumps giving*
Others are a way too khubsurat also!

Special is VruShan~Swaron... everything related to them has to be n will be Special.
Love them infinite.❀️

Edited by sakshibshah - 9 years ago
beautifull post 😊and most favt swaron scenes for me

1.swaron confession

2.swaron public confession

3.beintehaan

4.swaron chai date

5.swaron shower romance

and  in dances alvida always be top favt for me alongwith pehla nasha

Edited by anindo_vrushan - 9 years ago
my 5 fav swaron scene are
1. classroom confession 
2. smell the coffee πŸ˜Ž
3. khamakha ( i dont know that was dance or scene but that was something which i just cant define what a baap chemistry! i still remember my jaw dropping experience  & accepted  vrushan as my perfect swaron after that sequence  only πŸ˜ƒ
4. chai date
5. cute swaron fights after public confession (  especially  where swayam with full rights just give sharon back hug, kiss n say sorry sorry  sorry until sharon smile blush...

fav song very difficult but will go for raabta 
i just love watching vrushan smiles in that dance.. i really want one swaron duet like raabta where they are romancing enjoying dancing with their khubsurat smiles on their faces 
Reserved
Unreserved
Okay its really tough to choose five SwaRon scenes..so here it goes my list πŸ˜›
#Swaron Shower romance
#Khamakha seq
#Chai date
#SwaRon confession
#Beintehaa seq

SwaRon dance hmm i guess it has to b Laal Ishq*__*Edited by bhavz_vrushan - 9 years ago
WOW
amazing post
juz as amazing as vrushan
652 swaron scenes
22 vrushan dances
i wish we cud see these numbers raise more and more
palki mam's swaron...vrushan...always a pure bliss to watch
thankyou vrushan 4 giving us swaron
it wud be an understatement to say that vrushan were perfect
they are beyond words
their scenes starting from vrushis  entry
their class room confession
their bbcourt scene
their "smell the coffee sharon" scene
their"ttum jitni door jaaogi mein utna hi tumhe apni taraf pull karoonga" scene
Vrushan going out of their comfort zone to gift all swaron fans THE BEINTEHAA scene
their first dance YAADEIN where we all fell 4 them
till laal ishq
ishq waaala <3
alvida
o re piya
i dunno wat am typing
all an effect of VRUSHAN
love VSM 4eva
thank you so much 4 dis [email protected]...
Agreed!!
Proud to be a Vrushan Fan
!😊
Now thats called a real post 😎 
I can't believe more than 600 scenes I bet they are more than 700 as many got deleted :(
And happy tha we got 22 SwaRon duets emmm still want more hope we would 3 more in these last months to make it 25 at least :D

Emmm just 5 Favourite Vrushan SwaRon scenes 

1 my most favorite Interest Kiss scene :3 
Actually I love all NDC SwaRon scenes really special ones they were ^_^
2. It has to be Confession scene 20th June 2013 ^_^ 
3. Pre Jogging Date scene (Glass Kiss)
4. Patch up and Public confession (aahh that was emotional) 
5. SwaRon Reminiscing first kiss at Sharon's home, Swayam hug Sharon from behind good nightkiss *_* 

Arghhh why just 5 every VruShan/SwaRon scene is favorite 

Damn one dance it's the toughest 
I would go with both O re Piya an Rabata 

Love every meal big SwaRon scene and dance ^_^ coz it had VruShan in it to make it more special 

Ahh!! Ur Post... πŸ‘
OMG Vrushan wala Swaron has max. scenes nd dances ... Woah!! πŸ˜ƒ Yes SwaRon ruled it... 2013 was best years of SwaRon!!

Its hard to select few scenes nd Dance.. as each scenes nd Dance have its own impact...
So mine Favourite Scenes are :
1- ClassRoom Confession
2- Chai Date- Sharon in Marlyn Monroe pose, The cheek Kiss.. Evrything was so beautiful!
3- Break- Up - It was heartbreaking but they portrayed it so beautifully
4- Goa Store Room Scene- Tum Jo limit dogi usi me rahunga...
5- BeIntehaan- The Most Awaited Scene !! It was Pure Bliss... VruShan portrayed it beautifully!!

Among Dance.. Umm.. O Re Piya, Alvida, Laal Ishq...

Its hard to pick one... The list is long!!! 😊