Qubool Hai

Faiz..... very shallow...

kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
 i am disappointed.. very much with this guy...

all he felt was just infatuation  for haya... she was some toy for him...

though in the beginning of the wedding.. he was  patience and all...

but off late... he is going down the drain...😡...

i have a very big questions for the idiotic CVs...

if this is track.. Ra Fa.. seperating.. and raahat coming back... for haya... why the hell in rafa take place at all... 

bloody hell why the hell  they cant show a girl.. living a happy life... specially with character like haya... they should show something good.. she already had her share of pain...

poophi... no words...

as i look back at this story...none of the girls where ever seen happy...

looks like they are suppose to be... leaving aside Nuzzhat... and may be chandbi( i like her. she was kinda cute)

so can anybody give me answer.  for cv actions... and the funny thing is they are not  the TRP pullers. anyways... why twist and turn in their life... show some happiness.. and keep all the drama in the main leads...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I wanted to see Faiz and Haya together it was different not the typical ones!!! I stopped watching this show when KSG left and came back just to watch for Faiz and Haya but now that this is over I won't be watching it anymore!!!!! 
udenigamage thumbnail
You are very true. I was also wondering why CV bring Faiz if they want RaHa together at the end. It was useless track and only gives extra pain for Haya. Also it shows how deep person like Haya can be helpless. I simply don't like that. They should show more powerful Haya with all her defects. It may give some good view to others Edited by udenigamage - 9 years ago
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Faiz seemed to be inlove wid Haya BUT if he did not Understand a girl like her(soo innocent) then His love was pointless!..
Would dat aunt of his also turn Rahat against Haya??...
dmadi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Faiz seems to be too immature for marriage. He wanted to marry Haya without understanding her or even really knowing her. 
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I have not seen raha or faiz initially as seher made me to come back to QH once again. Faiz after marriage was shown as a matured person. He gave her space she needed, he asked many times what's the real problem, but haya didn't open her mouth. Faiz deserves to know truth. If haya revealed truth to him he would have made a solution even though he will be hurt. He supported her many times & respected her wishes. If cvs wanted raha then why they made faiz entry? Faiz was actually growing in me after his nikkah. They could have worked it out. Now cv has just butchered his character by showing out his frustration as a sudden divorce. More than faiz rahat was at fault. He never made an attempt to know what was really in haya's mind when he knew her special soft corner to him. When haya after nikkah reveled the truth he knew it was a MU & haya loves him, haya literally begged him but he had to sacrifice her even after knowing her love for him to his brother. Haya too never revealed truth to faiz inspite of him asking thousand times. She never tried to work out her marriage nor tried to come out from rahats love. Haya really couldn't make out a descion what she wants. They showed her as weak, helpless & confused personality. They are just making her as a pathetic character because she is deaf & dumb. In reality it's not that. Helen Keller was deaf, dumb & blind from the age of 1. But she was one of sucessful writer. Beethoven started comparing his music session after loosing his capacity to hear in an accident. As a doctor I have seen the people with physical handicapped have more will power & strength than normal people like us. Cvs is just beating around the bush as they wanted famous brother clash for past 2 yrs by butchering all the three characters.
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kalyani dear

Answer is so simple.

They want to execute famous brother's clash
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Faiz had never seen a girl like Haya as in deaf and mute

He was infatuated by her and thought this is love

He was patient in the beginning come on image ka saval hai itne saare pyar ke elaan he had done

It takes time one has to be patient in any relationship

He tried at first but he wasn't patient enough

Oh ma what he did yesterday is going to come back to by him very bad

Why RaFaHa happened? To show the brother's clash which they wanted to show from S1 but have not been able to execute it well enough

So it was flopping so Rahat is back n RaHa will be back on the burner

Same thing In QH1 3 months were wasted in the nikaah no one wanted There for sis it happened here for bro it happened

I don;t know how come he was shown to be mature and understanding after the nikaah when he was a jumping jack up to the marriage day

Faiz should leanr his lesson the hard way knowing phuppis truth but now nothing can be done Go back from where you came and let RaHa lie in peace

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Faiz is not immature, infact i found him matured enough to try his best to make his marriage work.
He is an aspiring artist/actor and these people, IMO are majorly emotional driven.
He loved/thought he loved Haya, and he assumed she loved him too and he got himself married to her.He realised she doesn't love him and it's never going to work so he wanted out.what's wrong in that?
Little more finesse would have been nice while divorcing her then,everyone can't be classy like Ahil.
I'm glad he ended his sham of a marriage.
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
If Faiz did one mistake then Rahat n Haya did 10 mistakes. 

Rahat ko daanveer Karna banne ki kya jaroorat thi? Haya ladki hai toy ya chocolate nahi ki chhote bhai ko pasand aaye to de do.

Why can't Haya tell d truth to Faiz? If I was in Faiz's place I wud have felt suffocated n wanted to run away.

If Rahat comes back he sud better tell d truth. Can't see Faiz in dark.

Haya sud not forgive n accept Rahat now. He hurt her self-respect n traded her to his younger brother for his happiness. Zoya forgave Asad n I don't want Haya to do d same.