Qubool Hai

Dream worth for a lifetime....Sept 20th

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi,

The title inspired by Aahil's dialogue even if it was a dream house which is the biggest truth that they made it together which is enough for his life time

Episode was not exclusively Sahil but as usual episodes but Sahil scenes were too magical and my heart felt for Seher.

Sanam upset and is crying badly because the dream house they made together which according to her was the greatest truth has been destroyed.Aahil sees her and overhears her.

Rozy and Shishupal cooks up a fake story and Rehaan seems to be impressed and beleives them.He also offers to do business with Shishupal
Rehaan thinks bcoz of Seher he got a chance to know how beautigul the feeling is being in the care of a family.Seher meanwhile is much upset bcoz of all these lies.

Faiz gets stuck in the room and gets exhausted bcoz of high temperature and when he comes out he almost faints much to Haya's shock.Faiz divorces Haya.It is going as per original synopsis of QH famous brother's clash coming up.

The judges of the competition ask for Sanam and Aahil and their dream house.Sanam comes there and they ask her about dream housr.Tanveer too asks Sanam with a smirk on her face.Sanam is about to apologise but then Aahil comes much to Sanam's and Tanveer's shock.Sanam is really very happy about the same.And Tanveer is irritated.

Rozy and Shishupal plans to rob Rehaan to which Seher says a no. She says she will never do something to which her heart disagree and Seher requests them not to rob Rehaan.But Shishupal is adamant on robbing Rehaan.

The judges are happy with dream house and asks Aahil to explain the model.Aahil says he would start with kitchen bcoz his wife is world famous chef and Sanam is teary eyed hearing this.He explains the rooms by mistake he says it is their children's room but then later changes it.They announce Sahil as the winner and leave from there.

Sanam thanks Aahil but Aahil says it was their dream house which they made together which the biggest truth much enough for a life time.And he apologises to her for his rude behaviour.Sanam is totally moved by his gesture and Tanveer is irked.

Tanveer again taunts Sanam as soon as Aahil leaves but this time Sanam replies back that if a wish is made whole heartedly it will become true.

Tanveer is shocked to know that Aahil had lied to her regarding property papers.She then realises that she need to separate Sahil as soon as possible before they both become one and turn against her.She also reminds herself Sanam being Zoya's daughter.

Shishupal forcefully takes keys from Seher and takes its imprint on a soap inorder to duplicate the key.Poor girl.I felt for her.Asya:s daughter deserved a better life.

Sanam thanks Aahil for making the house again.She also apologises to him for having hurt him.She tells him that she only wanted to make him happy but because of her foolishness she ended up hurting him.She promises him that she will never try to dig his past unless he himself tell her.

Aahil easily forgives her.She says how can he forgive so easily.I just loved how cutely she asked that.She tells him now she will do for what she is world famous.

Razia is irtitated with Dilshad and shows her a packet which has bhaang and she tells she us going to give her that so that she will blurt out everything. Razia knowingly or unknowingly is going to play cupid for Sahil.Love Razia for this.

Tanveer tells Khala khalu to make sure that property papers reach her only.One of the judges call Tanveer to inform that they are sending a videographer to make Sahil's profile. And Tanveet happy as she has some planning in her mind.

Precap Sanam getting blank calls on land phone.Tanveer trying to distract her from kitchen by making calls on landline.Khala Kalu is about to mix something in the dish prepated by Sanam.Razia comes there and by mistake Khala kalu mixes the bhaang instead if the packet they brought. So guess everything is clear now how they get intoxicated.

Haya is thrown out of house and she lands up in Rahat's arms.

Sahil scenes were mindblowing today, so beautiful felt like dreamy.And KV and SJ nailed it.So much of junoon.I guess they had prolonged the song sequence and Sahil romance bcoz of BB launch.I really wish we get a promo for that.

In short as I didnt have high hopes with ME, I found episode ok.Sahil scenes wete really very good. They gave more screenspace to RaFa. Actually it was in Haya's life something big happened and not in Sanam's life.

Thanks

Sarita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gayu-Sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear...you updated in very detail...trp is not counted for ME i think..but i really think haya-fa-ra crap get some end...sahil as usual very good..

i think they will show sahil dance tues or wed only...bb also coming..
subhkisonu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just finished watching the ep.
I liked it. SaHil scenes are magical.
I didn't expect anything from the ME that's why I am happy with the outcome😊
Actually for a change I liked HaFa scenes too because at least something has happened now. Otherwise that phoopi and the crap🤢Rahat is there so let's see what happens but I am really excited for Monday. That dance sequence😳
Edited by subhkisonu - 9 years ago
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It was a good episode
Rahafa crap over! Thank god! But didn't expect faiz to do like this. Poor haya
Billi ur time has started. Ahil now said sanam as his wife.
Poor seher she is trapped by this people. I so felt for her today
Rehan too started falling for her.
What was that between razia & Dil?
Will accidentally dil consumes poison?
Rahat is back & v r going to get raha back soon
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update Sarita.
You are right, something big happened in Haya's life she got divorced. QH's original dreaded script is back in action i believe.
I don't understand Razia.Dilu is paralysed & how will making her eat bhang or some thing make her talk?
Poor Sehar. She is almost a slave to these couple.
Sanam abandons her investigation, so the story is not going anywhere eh?
May be the photo shoots,seen in SBS are art of the show too
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Gayu-Sahil

thanks for the update dear...you updated in very detail...trp is not counted for ME i think..but i really think haya-fa-ra crap get some end...sahil as usual very good..

i think they will show sahil dance tues or wed only...bb also coming..

You are welcome.About trps I guess it adds.

Yes they are indeed prologing dance and romance bcoz of BB
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
tfs
like sahil part
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
MEs are always a waste. I didn't have any high expectations.
But loved SaHil today! And especially Ahil. He is a perfect hubby. 😆
I loved the way he started the description of the dream house with the Kitchen & clearly mentioned that Sanam is world's best chef. Aww. 😳 And his hamara bachha. 😳
Not only this he apologised & said he overreacted. Loved the whole scene.
I didn't enjoy other scenes.  I hope the CVs does bring some twist. 😕
I didn't understand why Haya was so upset & why she walked over the broken plates. I found it funny. 😆
And Seher, I don't know, I loved the Seher way more when she entered Q.H & in her initial days. The comic relief is thrown out of the window.
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post.
They touched everyone and the key points. At least something happened in Haya's life. 
Saahil's relationship is getting stronger. 
Razia is desperate.
Hope for the best.

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the post Dear..
Loved SaHil scenes..Awww so cute Aahil .. loved their dialogues and how sweetly Sanam asked for forgiveness..

Today my heart broke for Haya..but good too..she doesnt deserve Faiz..

Great SaHil scenes..nice episode..