Dream worth for a lifetime....Sept 20th - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ssrdj

I really guess Billi's countdown starts and not again she wins.

Even I felt for Seher today.She deserves a better life. I dont want Rehaan to fall for her so soon. Bcoz he is still in memories of Sanam.I want Rehaan to accept Seher for who she is and not bcoz of look alike of Sanam and it needs time.
I guess Dilshad will have poison or Razia may change her mind or it is possible Dilshad speaks up before drinking poison.

Rahat back brother's clash in pipeline

Hopefully billi's downfall starts. 
Rehan stops seeing sanam in seher from that night when she cleaned his wounds. May be we feel it's early for Rehan to fall for seher but we should see rehans life too. He was an orphan in all these years & when he got to know about his mom she had turned out to be a greedy monster for whom money is everything. He had lost his brother too due to his crush for sanam. I can now say sanam was his crush only. He liked her but never went against his mom for her. If he would have loved her he would have stood against the world for her. At the moment Rehan is lonely. Seher came to his life like a sunshine. She made him feel so special & gave care to him which he had never received from anyone. So people like Rehan & seher who are lonely, abandoned when they find care & concern for each other as warmth it's easy to fall for each other. Rehan has started seeing the hidden good girl side of seher & he is falling for the real her. Sanam is now no were in his thoughts now. He is seeing seher as a person who gave him something which he had never received from anyone upto now in his life. Care, concern, affection!
Originally posted by Danitrini

I did not know you were a supporter of Sehan... I don;t want Sehan linked with anyone until her face changes..lol

So for me, it's no Sehan...

Your post was great as usual...I LOVE SAHIL. They are getting stronger by the day.

Dani I am a supporter of QH.And if you see I never use Sehan together unless they are officially mafe a couple.I always use Seher and Rehaan

And I guess everyone knows I am so much in love with Sahil since long.

About Seher and Rehaan, I love Seher and I like Rehaan. and would accept to see them together if the story is moving in the direction.

As a human being I do have my personal favorite which is Sahil bcoz I feel connected to them.Till now I havent got connected to Seher and Rehaan as a couple.

I was judt sharing my view points on the tracks which I always do irrespective of my favorites or not bcoz I love QH and my love for the show comes first.

Sorry if I sounded rude but you comment really did hurt me as I never wanted to be grouped other than being a QH lover.
Okayyy so i hv mixed emotions right now... Maybe i expected more ðŸ˜­ damn these expectations... I was thinking their bhang wala sequence will also b a part of today's epi.. Kher.. 
SaHil were magical today ... No complaints abiut them... They were super adorable.. How i wish i cud hv got to see more of them ðŸ˜­  except for them the rest of epi was  i enjoyed the Rehan Sunehri part previously but these 2 characters r just so wierd... N whats wrong with Sunehri's wardrobe man... I m really sorry but i thought her clothes were really bad... Shes a female lead... Even if the PH is in financial crisis still they could hv got better clothes ðŸ˜• a jeans n top would be more than good... 
Kher about the Haya faiz crap.. I m glad its over... But there was such a bad taste in mouth ... This track was a wrong perception... The damage was done already... So thankGod we dont hv to bear with faiz- phuppi now... N hopefully Rahat haya screen space would be reduced too... So if today's Mahaepi got us rid of them i m happy 

#Uma

Even I badly want billi's downfall.

And we need to wait for Seher Rehaan track to unfolf.I guess Rehaan will soon find out Seher is behind the necklace robbery and thus her truth.

I saw a segment in cine stars ki khoj where contestants are becoming part of show.They showed Seher stopping to drink tea and she has the necklace in her bag which the contestant tries to rob and Seher in return robs his vallet and somethinglike that.He takes purse from her and returns hers and he tells her that she is in love or something like that.I dint see it clearly.If they are really planning to show this in the show, it would be Seher's realisation track and she roaming with necklace high chance of getting caught

#Uma

Even I badly want billi's downfall.

And we need to wait for Seher Rehaan track to unfolf.I guess Rehaan will soon find out Seher is behind the necklace robbery and thus her truth.

I saw a segment in cine stars ki khoj where contestants are becoming part of show.They showed Seher stopping to drink tea and she has the necklace in her bag which the contestant tries to rob and Seher in return robs his vallet and somethinglike that.He takes purse from her and returns hers and he tells her that she is in love or something like that.I dint see it clearly.If they are really planning to show this in the show, it would be Seher's realisation track and she roaming with necklace high chance of getting caught

Is that related to show? Or just part of the competition?
Anyways even if they plan for a Sehan there story will takes time to unfold. As per spoilers Rehan will come to know about seher's past & saves her from this couple. Rehan will definetly get angry on her & he may feel himself as the cursed one. Seher too won't accept her feelings soon as has self loathing & thinks not worthy for Rehan. So if a story develops between them then it's going to take a long time. They have many many complications in there story.
Originally posted by Az07

Is that related to show? Or just part of the competition?
Anyways even if they plan for a Sehan there story will takes time to unfold. As per spoilers Rehan will come to know about seher's past & saves her from this couple. Rehan will definetly get angry on her & he may feel himself as the cursed one. Seher too won't accept her feelings soon as has self loathing & thinks not worthy for Rehan. So if a story develops between them then it's going to take a long time. They have many many complications in there story.

I guess it will be a part of show.Bcoz soon after this segment they showed segment from JR.I dont watch that show but since they air so much promos, I guess the hero is in jail and the contestant was playing police inspector.So I guess they will be a part of the show.

I guess it will be a part of show.Bcoz soon after this segment they showed segment from JR.I dont watch that show but since they air so much promos, I guess the hero is in jail and the contestant was playing police inspector.So I guess they will be a part of the show.

Since seher has fallen for Rehan I wish she herself reveal truth to Rehan.

Dani I am a supporter of QH.And if you see I never use Sehan together unless they are officially mafe a couple.I always use Seher and Rehaan

And I guess everyone knows I am so much in love with Sahil since long.

About Seher and Rehaan, I love Seher and I like Rehaan. and would accept to see them together if the story is moving in the direction.

As a human being I do have my personal favorite which is Sahil bcoz I feel connected to them.Till now I havent got connected to Seher and Rehaan as a couple.

I was judt sharing my view points on the tracks which I always do irrespective of my favorites or not bcoz I love QH and my love for the show comes first.

Sorry if I sounded rude but you comment really did hurt me as I never wanted to be grouped other than being a QH lover.

I apologize as I did not realize I too sounded rude. I just never saw you post anything about them indicating as such before so I was surprised. 

I gotta stop posting here, since my posts either bore people to death that I hardly get responses or my responses are sometimes taken negatively.

I apologize again. 

Originally posted by Danitrini

I apologize as I did not realize I too sounded rude. I just never saw you post anything about them indicating as such before so I was surprised.

I gotta stop posting here, since my posts either bore people to death that I hardly get responses or my responses are sometimes taken negatively.

I apologize again.

Hey Dani

There is no need to apologise.It is all fine.

I always comment about all tracks in the show dear.Only I dont comment in exclusive posts. I do comment and share my views about RaHaFa too.

I usually post episode reviews and updates.And in those I mention about all tracks .

And pls dont stop posting.Your posts are definitely not boring.They are truly Sahilicious and I enjoy reading them.I do comment on them

I may not have given regular replies recently bcoz of ill health.And pls dear dont stop making posts.

I never wanted to hurt you.And I m sorry if I was rude

Sorry again

Edited by ssrdj - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ethereal.Surbhi

nice post

Thanks