Posted: 9 years ago
am hearing rumors about kareena and fawad coming together. please kareena if offer does come, get rid of bajrangi bhai and sign this immediately. i promise to promote it on  all forums.
and i hope they do a nikaah remake, eventho i love the movie, i feel there is room to even make it  better it...deepak prahashar the lead actor in movie was no great shakes, fawad can take this role to another level, and i can say kareena can match or even better salma ahga's performance. 

even ash, kajols , vidya balans should sign movies with fawad. the actor is matured and an absolute wonderful performer. we need movies on man and woman, rather than boys and girlsπŸ˜†

btw..khoobsurat is a good one time watch, just watch is for this new guy fawad.
Edited by briahna - 9 years ago
Nahin! Spare Fawad please Bri. Aise mat socho! Bande ka career Tushar Kapoor type ho jayega. Let Begum stick to bhai and her 40+ 200cr heroes. 
Din't Fawad clarify sometime back that he is not doing any film with Kareena? You never know though..I'd love to see Fawad & Kareena together provided its a good script..They both are good actors & something tells me they'l look good together but then the biggest hurdle is that Bebo hates good scripts πŸ˜†
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Nahin! Spare Fawad please Bri. Aise mat socho! Bande ka career Tushar Kapoor type ho jayega. Let Begum stick to bhai and her 40+ 200cr heroes. 

are u kidding me??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...jab Sonam ke saath barbaad nahi hua toh Kareena ke saath kaise hoga...she is 100 times better than Sonam...no comparison...FK will be lucky to act with an A lister..

ksh..i find kareena perfect in playing a muslim girl . sans makeup, likes of dev and refugee..she can be unmatchable. 
while i was watching khoobsurat, i was thinking of fawad and her. i even say, if kareena or kangana did khoobsurat instead of sonam, chaar chaand lag jaata. 

haan, boxoffice ko goli maaro...i would rather see kareena with fawads then khans or say bajrangis.

Originally posted by blue-ice

are u kidding me??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...jab Sonam ke saath barbaad nahi hua toh Kareena ke saath kaise hoga...she is 100 times better than Sonam...no comparison...FK will be lucky to act with an A lister..

Arre Sonam is good for newcomers. Look at Dhanush, Ranbir. Compare that with Abhishek, Tushar Kapoor. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by briahna

ksh..i find kareena perfect in playing a muslim girl . sans makeup, likes of dev and refugee..she can be unmatchable. 
while i was watching khoobsurat, i was thinking of fawad and her. i even say, if kareena or kangana did khoobsurat instead of sonam, chaar chaand lag jaata. 

haan, boxoffice ko goli maaro...i would rather see kareena with fawads then khans or say bajrangis.

Sorry Bri I know you love Begum...and I love Fawad and if there is one actress I dont want to see him with its with Begum. She has given the worst disasters with some of my favorite stars. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by blue-ice

i really don't know why one should laugh at boxoffice performance of khoobsurat. sonam is NOT a  superstar like katrina, kareena, ash, deepika.

laugh when movies of these superstarnis movies get 2 cr openings. 
even priyanka is not a biggest star. nor is vidya. they are spared as well. 

Sorry Bri I know you love Begum...and I love Fawad and if there is one actress I dont want to see him with its with Begum. She has given the worst disasters with some of my favorite stars. πŸ˜†

Haww ek bar adjust kar lo na πŸ˜†  Let Fawad do a film DP or Kat or Alia at the same time so he has a hit film to his credit πŸ˜†  I really wanna see Fawad & Kareena together πŸ˜†

Arre Sonam is good for newcomers. Look at Dhanush, Ranbir. Compare that with Abhishek, Tushar Kapoor. πŸ˜†

Oh u mean like a good luck charm...that I agreeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†