Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: briahna

i really don't know why one should laugh at boxoffice performance of khoobsurat. sonam is NOT a  superstar like katrina, kareena, ash, deepika.

laugh when movies of these superstarnis movies get 2 cr openings. 
even priyanka is not a biggest star. nor is vidya. they are spared as well. 

Bri...seriously u are out of ur mind girl😡😡...where in the freaking hell am i laughing at the opening numbers of Badsoorat...hell I don't even know how much it made nor do I care😡😡
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: briahna

i really don't know why one should laugh at boxoffice performance of khoobsurat. sonam is NOT a  superstar like katrina, kareena, ash, deepika.

laugh when movies of these superstarnis movies get 2 cr openings. 
even priyanka is not a biggest star. nor is vidya. they are spared as well. 

One person's misery is another person's joy.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Haww ek bar adjust kar lo na 😆  Let Fawad do a film DP or Kat or Alia at the same time so he has a hit film to his credit 😆  I really wanna see Fawad & Kareena together 😆

There is only one BW actress I want Fawad to work with and that is Parineeti. Otherwise I would rather he sticks to his Sanams. 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Oh u mean like a good luck charm...that I agree😆😆

He will have to have superstardom like the Khan troika or super good luck to survive a movie with Begum.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

One person's misery is another person's joy.

Seriously both of u are out of ur minds now...just show me where have I laughed at Badsoorat's opening numbers...before starting all this drama🥱🥱...I was talking about the starpower and acting abilities of sonam and Kareena🥱
blue-ice. thumbnail
@ Bri...please don't start topics and then start misreading the comments...please don't put words in other peoples mouths OK...I am not going to comment in any of ur topics from now on...
TheRager thumbnail

Seriously both of u are out of ur minds now...just show me where have I laughed at Badsoorat's opening numbers...before starting all this drama🥱🥱...I was talking about the starpower and acting abilities of sonam and Kareena🥱

I didnt say anything to you. I was speaking about some of the celebrations in the KS review thread about KS opening numbers. I think even Bri is talking about the same.
Edited by RockChicGirl - 9 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

There is only one BW actress I want Fawad to work with and that is Parineeti. Otherwise I would rather he sticks to his Sanams. 😆

Why Pari though? Any specific reason? 😆 I'd rather he stick to Mahira than the Sanams tbh 😛😆
TheRager thumbnail

@ Bri...please don't start topics and then start misreading the comments...please don't put words in other peoples mouths OK...I am not going to comment in any of ur topics from now on...

shant gadhari bheem shaant!
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Why Pari though? Any specific reason? 😆 I'd rather he stick to Mahira than the Sanams tbh 😛😆

She is a good actress.