Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Fawad and kareena in Nikaah! - Page 3

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ksh...one cannot deny the fact that end of the day kareena is a good actor. yes she does have shortcomings with a motto mouth, but a movie with an actor like fawad where she is given ample scope to perform, i reckon she will bowl all over. i HATE when she signed shytes like gtpm and shinghams...shes made a joke of herselft. insecurity ki haddh. and i KNOW she doesn't have boxoffice pull, all these superstarni all bullshit. but a good actor she is. simply destroyed her career..bloody phool..running after boxoffice. 
blue ice..am giving up on these boxoffice and numbers. i pay at boxoffice windows when i enter the theater i want my moneys worth. khoobsurat was worth my money and time. so was finding fanny and mary kom.
helll i even liked vidya in bobby jasoos, i didn't feel i was robbed. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
pari can wait. kareena and fawad. mashallah jodi❤️
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ye bebo bashing thread Kya
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: briahna

ksh...one cannot deny the fact that end of the day kareena is a good actor. yes she does have shortcomings with a motto mouth, but a movie with an actor like fawad where she is given ample scope to perform, i reckon she will bowl all over. i HATE when she signed shytes like gtpm and shinghams...shes made a joke of herselft. insecurity ki haddh. and i KNOW she doesn't have boxoffice pull, all these superstarni all bullshit. but a good actor she is. simply destroyed her career..bloody phool..running after boxoffice. 

blue ice..am giving up on these boxoffice and numbers. i pay at boxoffice windows when i enter the theater i want my moneys worth. khoobsurat was worth my money and time. so was finding fanny and mary kom.
helll i even liked vidya in bobby jasoos, i didn't feel i was robbed. 

She is a good actor yes. But she never has good chemistry with any actor. I dont think it will work out.
Anyways you should check this thread.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4168469

VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought his fans said he was only doing KS no more BW films? 😆
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love Bebo and adore FK...so this would be one amazing thing to see. But I think these are only rumors.
briahna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RockChicGirl

She is a good actor yes. But she never has good chemistry with any actor. I dont think it will work out.
Anyways you should check this thread.

she is not just a good actor, she is as a better ACTOR than deepika and as good as vidya and pc. 
just cos these ladies are giving hits doesn't make kareena a bad actor. but she is full of shyte like me. samjhe.

i find kareena nad kangana same page. hell i can see ppl giving so much praise to kangana for queen...but i still say...close call it was, but geet still tops mann. once in a lifetime ..such character comes along. geet ..am not gonna take away from kareena. all these shyttysss she did like AV and gori tere pyar meh...i say loser she is for those. 

yes...i never liked her chemistry with bhai, hritik, or say khans. but i loved her and abhishek in refugee, her and tushar in mkkh, immu and her in EMAET...and how about her and shahid in jwm. yes...after 20flops...yes it was cos of script, yes it was cos of direction...but aditya and geet made it work as well. they gave all

and for once ...take it from bri..fawad and kareena will work..and no not talking about boxoffice...i agree that kareena doesn't have power..but the movie, the performance will steal my heart. i say so.😳

will check the link..thnx

Edited by briahna - 9 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She is a good actress.

Kareena is a good actress too 😆 But yeah, i get your point..I hope we eventually get a film with Fawad & Bebo and the film manages to change your opinion 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

Kareena is a good actress too 😆 But yeah, i get your point..I hope we eventually get a film with Fawad & Bebo and the film manages to change your opinion 😆

You too check this link now

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You too check this link now

Ah i will..Thanks for the link :)