Qubool Hai

Dream House scene brought tears to my eyes!

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I dont know how many of you were in tears or near tears when Ahil came with the dream house and explained it! it was such a beautiful scene! Surbhi and Karanvir were brillant! The music complimented the scene! The way he explained the kitchen was sooo true, no matter how feminist you are, women want a fine kitchen with all the amenities, etc!  

I could feel Sanam's happiness, her eyes said it all, she was soo surprised and felt soo lucky to have a husband like Aahil! (well I think most of us or all of us wouldnt mind him as our hubby ðŸ˜†)

Unfortunately their marriage is like a dream, that could break any moment if billo rani gets in the way, but of late she has lost her touch and everything that she plans goes flop lol! 

Did you all notice the fence and large garden around the house? well the fence is like the fence or wall we all make around our hearts so that we dont get hurt! Both Sanam and Aahil have a past that is painful, aahil's more painful, but nonetheless they want to make a house away from everyone, away from all the disturbances of the world, away from all the conspiracies of the world! ðŸ˜³

I cant wait for the song sequence, they will be under the influence lol! I hope they remember later what happened! 

AND omg Rahat is back!!! i was waiting for him to come back and take his love back, personally he is kind of to blame for this situation, cuz he could have stopped it then and there at the wedding day, but CVs ki marzi ko kya kahe!!

P.S - I have been watching the show from day one, but finally made a topic ðŸ˜†
Edited by Intrepida - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FazidaK18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me Me Me! It was sooo beautiful! Aahil, what to do with you dude. I love you. I was so touched by his words and so was Sanam.
Gayu-Sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum dear...i did not watch the  episode yet..tomo only..but from wu only can say aahil is the best character of qh..what an amazing transformation...sahil as usual very cute..and also acted very mature...this couple is best...sanam asked for forgiveness..did not investgate further like other telly heroines..this quality i always like about her..
tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The scene was really beautiful!... I wish they had not muted what Aahil said about other parts of the house...
dmegha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was really an amazing scene!
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum!
Beautiful post.
I just wished they gave Ahil some dialogues and didn't play the same song again.
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FazidaK18

Me Me Me! It was sooo beautiful! Aahil, what to do with you dude. I love you. I was so touched by his words and so was Sanam.

😆 you cant help but fall in love with the guy!! sab ki zindagi mei Aahil jaisa ladka toh hona hi chahiye!!!😃
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gayu-Sahil

welcome to the forum dear...i did not watch the  episode yet..tomo only..but from wu only can say aahil is the best character of qh..what an amazing transformation...sahil as usual very cute..and also acted very mature...this couple is best...sanam asked for forgiveness..did not investgate further like other telly heroines..this quality i always like about her..

thanks dear! I have always been a silent stalker of the forum lol!
and omg you should watch it soon!! really nice Sahil scenes, thank god Faiz gave talaq to Haya! Sanam's apology was really nice, thats the kind of understanding a couple should have have! 
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tleshni

The scene was really beautiful!... I wish they had not muted what Aahil said about other parts of the house...

I was just in awe! I think the muted part was for Sanam trying to digest her good fortune and digest this new turn her rishta has taken!
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Welcome to the forum!

Beautiful post.
I just wished they gave Ahil some dialogues and didn't play the same song again.

thanks dear! I have been a silent stalker of the forum since day one ðŸ˜†
thanks! I think that scene was more for Sanam so the song playing in the bg was her digesting the whole new side of Aahil!