Qubool Hai

Meri Biwi World Ki Best Cook - Aahil<3

--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Today episode dedicated our FaHa n haseena version2(phuppi) ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก now I think why I watch online but I know its too late what the hell this phuppi n idiot faiz just one day he devorced haya full crap...feel bad for haya

Coming to our sahil scene I think just 10mins overall 1hour episode though its worth it...Aahil said judges my wife world ki best cook wah wah aahil miya really   ๐Ÿ˜Š but seriously guys this scene make sanam proud infront of everyone specially billi

Aahil said proudly said my wife best cook thats she is best world level ...I totally adores him that whole scene like sanam ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† I love this aahil he true gem of person and he apologise sanam for whatever he did it

Now my baby sanam she awestruck ๐Ÿ˜† she shocked for her hubby surprise And she also want to say sorry but its turn to hilarious omg when aahil said its ok after she said sorry her expression so cute bas just ok that time her expression lovely she was not statisfied forgiven by aahil this way so she decide make cake for aahil she so adorable that scene.

Precap we all know what happen next so I looking forward next week episodes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety.ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sana I dont have much expectations though I wasted my time watching today's

Episode on tv ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜† ... I liked only sahil scenes

Even I felt for haya but what's wrog with her...

Why she is not calling to sanam
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post.
In ME they touched everyone.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree Ahil was awesome today. How can anyone not love him?
I loved the way he praised Sanam in front of everyone. Now that is being a gentleman. It redeemed him of the mistake he made earlier by insulting Sanam in front of his friends.
And I loved whatever he said to Sanam later.
And that hamare bachhe. Wow. ๐Ÿ˜†
Rest was crap. ๐Ÿ˜† 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sahil part was brilliant only. Unfortunately I watched half of epi on tv๐Ÿฅฑ and jhelofied all crap though by on mute๐Ÿ˜† ahil is really one of a character with all flaws and goodnessโญ๏ธ I almost cried on first scene the way sanam crying over broken dream house. And Ahil watching her. Sanam is right jo dua dil se ki jati he wahi qubool hot he. Billi you are a devil and this time you are gonna loose
--Sana-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweety.ani

Sana I dont have much expectations though I wasted my time watching today's

Episode on tv ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜† ... I liked only sahil scenes

Even I felt for haya but what's wrog with her...

Why she is not calling to sanam

Swetha I m very nuch excited cause they promote sahil so I think we get lot of SaHil scene but so much if hafa still though I m so happy for SaHil sceneEdited by --Sana-- - 9 years ago
--Sana-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sylvia99

Beautiful post.

In ME they touched everyone.

Thanks dear
--Sana-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Tanu...

I agree Ahil was awesome today. How can anyone not love him?

</div>I loved the way he praised Sanam in front of everyone. Now that is being a gentleman. It redeemed him of the mistake he made earlier by insulting Sanam in front of his friends.
<div>And I loved whatever he said to Sanam later.

And that hamare bachhe. Wow. ๐Ÿ˜†

Rest was crap. ๐Ÿ˜†

Agree Aahil awesome today
SaHil every scene magical
--Sana-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flora212

Sahil part was brilliant only. Unfortunately I watched half of epi on tv๐Ÿฅฑand jhelofied all crap though by on mute๐Ÿ˜†ahil is really one of a character with all flaws and goodnessโญ๏ธI almost cried on first scene the way sanam crying over broken dream house. And Ahil watching her. Sanam is right jo dua dil se ki jati he wahi qubool hot he. Billi you are a devil and this time you are gonna loose

Yes nafi sanam cries scene so touched
Billi whatever do to seprate sahil finally she getting babha ji ka thullu only ๐Ÿ˜†
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sana

Sahil were awesome today

The way he was telling meri biwi , humare bache...and Sanam's expressions too magical.

Loved the junoon today.

Finally dil ki baat zubaan tak aane lage