Edited by kriti..... - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats for new thread
wow double update
awesome parts
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next

Salaam saima di...well thanx again for the P.M and a DOUBLE UPDATE...i think you are on a mission to compensate the last week...haha...on a serious note these updates were brilliant..from the word go...so emotional and heartbreaking...i feel like to rip off that baba's tongue...who said those words about their future and they are facing all this now...but i know iam being irrational...but can't see soo much grief...but still this is their story...and every love story is incomplete without grief...so somehow she was able to hear his voice which shattered her that she can't beleieve her luck...i think she realised that he is only Asad...and about Asad he is being nonchalant about his sudden changes in his heart...beco'z of his own mindset...just awesome...continue soon..waiting like crazy for another update in quick time..
Originally posted by nilusoni

Congrats for new thread
wow double update
awesome parts
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next

Thank u so much ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by mayurchan7

Salaam saima di...well thanx again for the P.M and a DOUBLE UPDATE...i think you are on a mission to compensate the last week...haha...on a serious note these updates were brilliant..from the word go...so emotional and heartbreaking...i feel like to rip off that baba's tongue...who said those words about their future and they are facing all this now...but i know iam being irrational...but can't see soo much grief...but still this is their story...and every love story is incomplete without grief...so somehow she was able to hear his voice which shattered her that she can't beleieve her luck...i think she realised that he is only Asad...and about Asad he is being nonchalant about his sudden changes in his heart...beco'z of his own mindset...just awesome...continue soon..waiting like crazy for another update in quick time..

Aaah

Thank you so much, am so glad u liked it.

Lol, the poor baba ðŸ˜³

True no story is complete without a little twist in the tale but all is well that ends well and this will definitely end well

Best wishes ðŸ˜Š
nice
eagerly waiting for asad to recover his memory
plz update soon
I stop reading on chapter 17 because wen I read the story I put my self in there place n I can't bear the separation n i cried for days and i was ill because of that it would just not get out of my brain. today I read part 24 n I am really upset but atleast zoya told dilshad I beg u PLZ let me now wen ur planning for them to unite hope it soon I beg u 😭
heart touching...u r making me cry on a daily basis...
continue soon
Two. Double updatesin 2 days
M loving it
This updates, I thought as ad might remember something... but he is still lost...
Zoya's friends are coming... n they know asad ...is it a hit...😊
Zoya shared tits n bits with dillu...so she knows how much deeply zoya is in love...good... but y she is not opening up, why she is not sharing what is she feeling right now... when she sees Leo...
But really can't wait for more...
This is the last thread... so is this ending...😭
Saima what can I say, this is just too awesome.  I  have enjoyed reading every chapter of this SS!