Unions and separations... MAHAEPISODE 20.9

Posted: 9 years ago

Sanam picks up the pieces of her broken dreams. She cries about being foolish enough to believe these beautiful dreams might come true. Aahil watches her from the door, unhappy but broodingly.

The next day the contest officials come, eager to see their dream house. Tanveer goads Sanam, waiting to feel the disappointment of failure in her voice. But then Aahil appears with a reassembled house, the apology in his eyes was beautiful to see. He looked at her solemnly, willing her to forgive him, and reaching her side looks into her shocked eyes. 

Bless you beautiful soul Sanam. She isn't angry at all, the question in her eyes: How is the house in one piece again? It was in shambles!? 

"it was incomplete. Now it is..." Aahil answers aloud with a small smile. An answering smile blooms on Sanam's face and it looks a lot like Love...

They are eager to see their little piece of heaven. Aahil explains, that he wants the best kitchen for him wife. My wife... she is the best chef... 

And he explains the details of the house that he has envisioned. He gave their kids a room with a balcony (correction "Haya's kids") ... Sanam watches it all agape.

The judges are impressed and gush about how lovely it was. They declare them the winner of this round too.

No one realizes the extreme scowl and grimace on Tanveer's face. Gosh the smell of sulphur must have reeked there...

The judges leave and she stops Aahil, How did you do it alone?

I'm sorry Sanam. It was only a dream house I know, but it was our dream that we built together. I shouldn't have broken it. I overreacted and I'm very sorry... 

Tanveer hears this and laments on how she has underestimated Aahil. She tell Sanam not to gloat over this small victory. You still don't belong here. Don't imagine too much... But this time Sanam has an answer.

I know my place. But good things happens to honest people. If we do things with honesty, our wishes will come true... Later she goes in to thank Aahil...who forgives her so easily that it makes her suspicious. So she decides to make him his favourite dish. While he is very much amused that she is back in spirits...

<I'm thinking this is the kheer that Khala spikes with the drug Razia intended to give to Dilshaad... Oh dear, Aahil under  influence ?? That's gotta be fun !!>

As expected, Faiz is purposely kept locked in the steambath by his malevolent aunt, who is reaching endgame in her quest to separate him from Haya. He collapses upon release from his foggy torture. DevilPhuphi starts her melodrama as soon as he comes to, prodding him and instigating him. How can Haya compete when motormouth is sprouting hate with a frothing mouth.

He is overcome with anger and hurt from all the unrest in their new marriage. He can't take it anymore and verbalizes the words of talaq...3 times. It's over. It non reconcilable now. Haya is upset and walks woodenly away, as Phuphi gloats.

<I secretly wouldn't have been so upset if I was Haya. In a way she is free now. Without the icky aftertaste of the awful truth being exposed to all. That she never wanted to marry him, but Rahat instead. Leave while you're ahead Haya. Run !! >

Granted that she wanted to avoid divorce because it is an awful thing. But in her situation, where she was terribly unhappy and torturing him as well, she shouldn't be begging him not to divorce her. He saw the futility of their situation. He behaved immaturely and uncaringly, but he was as decisive as he was when he decided he wanted to marry her. 

Phuphi got her way. Hopefully she can disappear from our sights forever.

Rehan is truly a sad and lonely fellow. He is in the presence of such phoney people who make up stories as they go along. Sunehri is sickened at the predicament, but Rehan is so thankful for the illusion of momentarily having a family. Poor fellow, so naive yet endearing.

Sunehri argues with her parents', they are salivating over Rehan, and how rich he is. She refuses to loot him, but they force her hand. They even ridicule her, Don't have lofty dreams of him ever loving you okay? Don't even imagine it !! They threaten to rob him instead if she doesn't come through...

So at the end of this looong episode:

1. Aahil has learnt to forgive; he and Sanam are moments away from uniting, while Tanveer plays her hand via Khala-Khalu.

2. Dilshaad is going to talk soon. Razia is determined to get her to spit it out.

3. Haya is divorced now irrevocably, and falls back into Rahat's arms.

4. Rehan is about to get robbed, and Sunehri will stop it, or try hard to.

5. Aahil is going to be fed some sedative thing that will make him dance a little hyper like in SBS segment... pseudo bhaang moment...That photo shoot is going to be very interesting.

Nothing GROUND SHAKING happened in the SaHil way, though Faiz has been eliminated, and Rahat reentered. Phuphi remains.Yuck.

Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago
Lovely post & gifs SF.
Copying from my other post.
With Haya's divorce QH's original dreaded script is back in action i believe. When Haya walked out,i thought she would reach Sanam or Sehar & make something of her life,na,she lands in the arms of her erstwhile brother-in-law.🤢
I don't understand Razia.Dilu is paralysed & how will making her eat bhang or some thing make her talk?
Poor Sehar. She is almost a slave to these couple. Rehan is going to be so shattered when Sunheri's truth comes out.
Sanam abandons her investigation, so the story is not going anywhere eh?
May be the photo shoots,seen in SBS are art of the show too.
Ahil's dialogues in front of Billi left me wondering.

Perfect post! <3 like perfect SaHil today omg! :3 
It was such a beautiful scene my heart melted into a puddle of goo. If I was Sanam I would've been wayyy flattered. The essence of the scene was so perfect omg. And then KVB and Surbhi are like the cherry on top of that cookie dough and Oreo ice cream. <33333 (yes that's a weird combination) 
And Faiz is a big ol dufus. I want complete redemption from raahat! Bas. 
Tanveer needs to be soaked In that sulfur.
And what is Razia's obsession with mistreating oldies? :/ 

Great post Dear..
SaHil scene was So Beautiful..

How adorable Aahil was..when he complimented his wife ..

That moment when Aahil spoke about Kids Room.. AWE..
Lovely post n gifs 😊
For me SaHil were the only thing worthwatching today ..   N although nothing major happened today as all of us were expecting still it was important as SaHil's relationship got further stronger... N billi was degeated yet again 👏
Sanam crying while collecting the remains of the house n her words "ye khwabon ka aashiyana jo naqli ho kar b dil se itna kareeb tha " n "hmari haqeeqat se zyada khoobsurat humarec khwab they " with Aahil looking at her collecting the remains of the house... Afterwards the moment Aahil entered with the house the looks they shared.. Yes u described beautifully there was an unspoken apology in his eyes n actions... He said " meri biwi" i guess for the first time... N although he hesitated for a moment but then while looking at her said it firmly as if he meant every single word... 😳😳
Awee the way he was explaining the house.. N Sanam was so shocked n suprised that she could not react bas the joy brought tears to her eyes...it was such a touching moment.. Vthe beauty of Aahil's inner self was loud n crystal clear infront of Sanam .. That was not gratitude ...it was LOVE PURE LOVE ... ❤️
n o God when Aahil said infront of tanveer... " Mein jaanta hun k vo ghar sapno ka tha pr eham bat ye thi k us ghar ko  hmne mil kar banaya tha aur ye aik haqeeqat kaafi hai mere liye PURI ZINDAGI BITAANE K LIYE" it was so so so damn beautiful... Beautifully written n awesomely acted by KVB... I m on cloud nine... Bas till how lobg we have to bear with these subtle confessions... Y cant he just pull her towards him n say to her "i m in love with u damn it" uurggghhh hopefully bhang does that to him too just like his Dad-in-law 😛

Sanam's apology n the scene was really cute... I know there wont be more magical SaHil moments on monday... Just hoping that they r given major screen time... 

Gladdd faiz n phuppi will be gone now.. Such a horrible track it was... 🤢 N such a horrible way to end it like that 🤢 but still i m so happy its over... Haya Rahat plz get married n go off to some distant island n live happily ever after n LEAVE US ALONEE PLZZZ... Thers so much more to concentrate on in this serial... 

Rehan Sunehri...hmmm in addition to  Sunehri's wardrobe im also not liking these 2 characters... Instead if making them comical they should hv been shown real vicious...  N the stress should hv been on Sunehri's past track... I really dont know whats wrong with the writers ... At one hand we r getting to see awesome writing execution n everything where it regards to SaHil story... N at the same time whenever side characters r introduced its such painful to watch... R these the same writers i always think... 😲 Anyways.. Give us proper SaHil n i wont complaint... 
Edited by micshy - 9 years ago
Just want to say one thing, didn't Haya want to end the misunderstood nikah when she found out?? Why is she crying & begging Fiaz to not divorce her??? 
LOL, I stayed away from IF coz I didn't want any twist to be ruined. Ain't no twist happen. Though it was a good episode which moved things forward. So finally HaFa are divorced. At least some good came out of that phoophie. Kick her out now,Rahat.

But I am glad I stayed away. LOL Tanveer finds out Aahil lied to her. BwahahHahahah. Hahaha haha hah. She herself is the reason for her down fall. Aahil was about to give her those property papers but her impatient, overhyper self prevented it when she told him she was getting divorce papers drawn up.. Aahh, well...they are torn and ripped up now, Tanveer. :P

Sanam realized for sure she wants to share her life with Aahil. She doesn't deny to Tanveer but rather challenges that her dreams have a good chance of coming true. Basically, she told Tanveer that her heart is pure toward Aahil and for that she may be rewarded her dream (real future with Aahil). I think she even realized she loved him.

Will read everything else later tonight. 
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update
Always love your posts 👍🏼
Eventhough there were less Saahil scenes I still enjoyed the episode. Soft Aahil is such a treat to watch. He has mellowed down so much and even apologized to Sanam saying that he overreacted. I thought the gesture was very cute where he was lovingly looking at her while calling her "meri biwi" and explaining the whole dream house to judges. I was sooo glad that Tanveer couldn't see how lovingly Aahil was looking at Sanam. When will this woman ever pay for her deeds? I so want it to happen sooner. How may lives she destroyed and now it is payback time.