AWWWWW Maha eppy

Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

WOW!! I have to start with that Today's MAHA eppy was WOW!! With the SAHIL scenes we did get, they were special. Sanam is on the floor with the broken house in tears. She is devastated. She thinks that she knew it was a dream to hope but still did anyway, now her hopes and those of Dilshad's are destroyed. Aahil overhears her and sees her emotional. The ladies are here and Sanam enters. She is still emotional and when they ask about the dream house, she is about to say there is no dream house, when aahil stops her and enters with the house in his arms. Sanam's emotions then reminds me of a nurse entering a new mother's room with her newborn baby. Sanam is overwhelmed. You could see how the two of them reconnected there., This house was a baby for them, that they created in love. They eventually smile at each other. The ladies ask Aahil to explain the house to them. Sanam is still a bit out of it and she gazes at her husband. He goes and lays the house of the table and starts to explain each room. At first he forgets Sanam's cover up story and talks about a room that will be their kids room. He immediately stops as the ladies smile and looks at Sanam. She gets teary eyed and looks at him with love and filled with emotions. She realises in my opinion, that he too wants it to be for their kids. He was hesitant to give her excuse and tries to make the correction but does so clumsily.

Sanam, he does not want it for anyone else's kids but yours and his together. 
I loved how he boasted that he'd give her the best kitchen as she is an excellent chef. This came out so naturally for him. Afterwards the ladies are impressed and unofficially announces them the winners. They tell Tanu she is lucky to have a son and daughter in law like SAHIL. After they leave Sanam questions Aahil who apologizes for his behaviour. BIG step forward for Aahil. He realizes he was wrong about his wife. 
He excuses himself and after he leaves Tanu tries to taunt Sanam who answers her back.

Sanam goes to their room and she and Aahil begin to have a soothing coversation. She too apologizes as the last thing she wanted was to hurt him but only to make him happy. He forgives her, but she can't believe he could do so like that. She reprimands herself. She says she is going to impress him and cook something extra special. He tries to stop her as there was no need but she continues. He is happy again.

Tanu learns that Aahil got the papers days before and realises she is losing him. She tells Azhars parents to get the forms before Aahil has a chance to next time. Dont know how that would happen, but whatever...

She also learn SAHIL won this round and to get ready for the next which is a photo shoot video shoot for their profile. Tanu comes up with an evil plan..

Precap.. from what we see Khalu Khalu is going to accidentally mix up the drug they have with the one from Razia. They are going to actually put Bhang in the apple pie mixture. 
I have NO IDEA what they thought they were really putting. I'm guessing they were supposed to have mixed the drug in juice for Sanam, but put the bhang in the apple pie filling instead.

So it seems whatever it is, is going to make SAHIL prob confess their love for each other. The TRUTH will come out due to the truth serum? Or iot would get them soo intoxicated that they'd consummate their marriage before confession.. BUT we know in the next few days will be SAHIL HOTT@@

I thought today was a fairly good eppy. For Aahil, he knows this dream house meant a lot to Sanam. He also knows that Sanam only wants him to be happy. For Sanam, she knows that Aahil too wants this dream house. And though she covered up her want of a baby and more kids, planning a room for them, it seems Aahil did not remember her cover up at first and she realises he too wants kids with her. He was hesitant to make the correction. She also knows that he is proud of her and wants to show her off.

Tanu also realises that Aahil has no intentions of divorcing his wife.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post..πŸ‘
SaHil So Beautiful.. KVB & Surbhi Rocked..πŸ‘

I dont want consummation in unconscious state.. πŸ˜†
Danitrini thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Awesome post..πŸ‘

KV and Surbhi did a fantastic job.. πŸ˜Š
tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love how u summarisedπŸ‘...
Aahil's dialogue was too good today..he actually apologized!.. this is not the same Aahil we saw a few months ago...😳
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely post πŸ˜Š 
Where it regards SaHil i was a maha happy... they were awesome... i think we were expecting a little bit more than what we have already seen in the segments but still i m more than happy... These 2 were so adorable today...
The most favorite part was when Aahil was explaining the dream house ... first he said "Meri biwi" firmly looking at Sanam, He wanted to give world's best kitchen to his wife... n then the baby's room... it was super cute πŸ˜³ but the way Sanam was looking at him with tears in her eyes.. awwee i cried it was sooo beautifulll... n Aahil saying to her " Ye sapno ka ghar humne sath mil k banaya hai aur mere liye yehi kaafi zindagi bhar k liye " God ... it was magical...
From passionate junooni love they toned them a bit n it went to the cute comical mode n that too was so cute... Aahils expressions when Sanam said "bas khali ok "

They have developed such beautiful understanding its a lovely sight πŸ˜Š
yeahhh coming week will be SaHilicious 

coming to Haya Faiz track it was Maha Crappy... God such a disgusting track it was... finally its over... Good riddance ..
Danitrini thumbnail

Originally posted by: tleshni

love how u summarisedπŸ‘...

Aahil's dialogue was too good today..he actually apologized!.. this is not the same Aahil we saw a few months ago...😳

i know. Isn't it wonderful. I love how he is really getting into the role of being a husbamd. When you are wrong and you've hurt your wife, apologise.
Edited by Danitrini - 9 years ago
Danitrini thumbnail

Originally posted by: micshy

Lovely post πŸ˜Š 

Where it regards SaHil i was a maha happy... they were awesome... i think we were expecting a little bit more than what we have already seen in the segments but still i m more than happy... These 2 were so adorable today...
The most favorite part was when Aahil was explaining the dream house ... first he said "Meri biwi" firmly looking at Sanam, He wanted to give world's best kitchen to his wife... n then the baby's room... it was super cute πŸ˜³ but the way Sanam was looking at him with tears in her eyes.. awwee i cried it was sooo beautifulll... n Aahil saying to her " Ye sapno ka ghar humne sath mil k banaya hai aur mere liye yehi kaafi zindagi bhar k liye " God ... it was magical...
From passionate junooni love they toned them a bit n it went to the cute comical mode n that too was so cute... Aahils expressions when Sanam said "bas khali ok "

They have developed such beautiful understanding its a lovely sight πŸ˜Š
yeahhh coming week will be SaHilicious 

coming to Haya Faiz track it was Maha Crappy... God such a disgusting track it was... finally its over... Good riddance ..

Yes.. that baby room moment touched me, as he did not remember her cover up about Haya.. and continued with the "Our Baby's room" She realized too that he was keeping it real. It's what he wants too, and i think that moved her. I think she realizes that they want the same things for their future. 
deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Awesome post..πŸ‘

yeahπŸ˜†

@TM : nice postπŸ˜ƒ
RoxyC thumbnail
sounds like good maha epi. to bad we could not see. i don't know what happened this time. always we watched at the same time. still tv guide shows nothing.πŸ˜”
Danitrini thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoxyC

sounds like good maha epi. to bad we could not see. i don't know what happened this time. always we watched at the same time. still tv guide shows nothing.πŸ˜”

Where are you?? It is showing at 9:30 tonight in the US