Hardik took a wise decision

Posted: 9 years ago
Hardik was devastated and disappointed. He still does not know about the shirt episode and mirchi episode. He saw something very disturbing and he felt helpless.

He could not take her with him as he is not that mature to handle a person like DB.She was spitting venom against Anandi after Shiv scolded her.

He left so that DB will stand alone when exposed with no support system to make Daddu uncomfortable. Daddu will also like not to throw DB out if her grandson is watching. If he decided to throw her out.

DB cant do harm to Gulli if she is away.

I thought DB will play one more game to stop her grandson from leaving. Like faking a heart attack.

Thank god, that did not happen.

Even anandi did not exert her pressure. Again than god.

Shiv kept a very stern face throughout. Well done.
Hardi was so broke and he hardly worked even for a month.

How did he get money for honeymoon and air tickets for US?

When did Gulli get her passport and Visa? Maybe these things Hardik must have arranged during his honeymoon.😆
Hardik Gulli HM sponsored I mean gift from AnSh ðŸ˜†
Of course he took a wise decision. He took care of himself and his wife knowing what dangerous things DB had done to Anandi.

Had he stayed behind, she would have been controlled. He could have kept a strict watch on her activities. Now there is nobody other than ansh who knows how evil she is and ansh will never, under no circumstances, will expose her. So she is free to eat the badams fed by her brother and plan more evil things for ansh.

I'm copy pasting another post I did on your earlier thread.
---------------------------
Today Gulli dearest maroed big dialogues: you hurt my pati, i can't see him hurt etc. Not one word about Anandi. Not once did she say: you hurt my jiji who has always been good to you. She was not even bothered that Anandi was in ill and in bed.

Gugu left DB behind so she can wreak more havoc on Ansh and went off to sort out their own home and family.

All those hugs left me cold.

Of course it didn't help that Ansh wouldn't even let dB herself confess her crimes. " you will do nothing of that sort" Shiv thundered, in his best Anandi-like manner.

Why do people think DB will be exposed once the drug seller is caught?. Ansh will hide that too. After all, they know already, at least Shiv is convinced, that DB deliberately drugged Anandi. Why else would he say: you mixed the drug in prasad knowing she can't say no to prasad, did you not?

What will the drug seller say that they already don't know?

Good bye gugu. Don't come back. Hardik by himself is still ok but not with his better half.Edited by rohini55 - 9 years ago
I failed to understand even some simple logic behind Hardik's decision.

How leaving for US can be the solution ignoring the mess that is created by his dadi even if he is hurt, disappointed etc etc 😕

The decision he took shows how emotionally weak he is- he came to India just for his dadi even if his parents were resisting, married a girl he hardly knew for few days hastily. Soon he  came to know his dadi's true nature which he wasn't completely unaware of actually. Probably he couldn't face it, so he left all mess behind and decided to go back to US.

If he had actually come for his dadi, why he couldn't stay back, he was knowing how dangerous she can be specially after he leaves her. He was aware of the shirt story and very well knew to what extent his dadi can go.
DB should become so dangerous that even ansh will be forced to take real action.

If she is controlled by Hardik, it will be like a ticking timebomb ready to explode anytime.
hardik know about that db hide his shirt  .hardik should have tell truth  shekhar about db that how his grandmother create fight  between hardik's parents and then leave for usa to unite his parents  Edited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago
Hardik wanted to have his own house and was ready to take his grandmother with him happily.
But she wanted luxuries like a big house with amenities and was not willing to shift.

If DB's serious offence was not revealed, he would have stayed and was ready to put up with small incidents of vengeance.

Even if he stayed, she would have constantly blackmailed him emotionally and make life hell for him too. Why should he become another mahaan putting up with a devil?
it seems dado ( dadi + dost new name of dadisa) friend will be new balika vadhu