Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

The day wen rajji realised her love for soham

nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
HELLO SOJIANS πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
HERE I AM AGAIN TO REFRESH SOME OF OUR PRECIOUS SOJI MEMORIES πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
YES ITS 20TH SEPTEMBER EPISODE πŸ˜ƒ...
IT WAS A SPECIAL DAY FOR SOJIANS.. πŸ˜ƒ..
AND THERE ARE TWO REASONS FOR IT..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.
FIRST BEING THAT IT WAS THE START OF SOJI FRIENDSHIP
AND SECOND IMPORTANT REASON BEING THAT RAJJI REALISED SHE IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOHAM IN THIS EPI.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
AND BOTH THIS REASONS ARE RELATED TO EACH OTHER πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ..

OK.. SO LETS GET READY TO REFRESH THOSE MEMORIES OF HAPINESS, DOSTI, PYAAR KI DASTAK, AND ALSO A BIT OF HEARTBREAK.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

DOSTI KI SHURUAT (BEGINING OF FRIENDSHIP ) πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Rajji thinks soham has not accepted her friendship and becomes sad 😭

but the very next moment her face lightens up wen soham says " rajji aaj se hum dono dost hai " πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

.. Both are smiling to each other.. and its the first time after soji marriage that soham is finally smiling looking at rajji πŸ˜›...

NOW ITS DHABA STYLE PARTY TYMπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Soham tells rajji to order her favourite dishes ... dosti ke baad iske upar se tension jo kam ho gaya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

rajji is obviously very happy.. as first time she is seeing this soham who is talking with her, smiling with her πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

and then rajji says " abhi kuch toh order aap bhi karo na.. sara dimag me thodi na chalaungi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"... awww.. it was such a sweet way in which she said it.. just like a kid ...

and soham starts laughing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... and order all of rajji's favourtite dishes.. this means he had listened to what rajji had ordered previously πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Dhyan se dekhiye is insan ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... isse pehle kabhi deka he ise itna haste hue..lolzz.. πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

NOW ITS NACH GAANA TYM πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

TU MANE YA NA MAANE DILDARA ASAN TE TANU RAB MANEYA

Hayee... ... me mar jawan.. kitni pyaari muskaan he

Rajji starts thinking abt soham and get flashbacks ... aap he bekhabar is baat se ki apko hone laga he pyaar πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ... rajji ke dil me guitar bajna shuru ho gaya he πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tujh bin jeena bhi kya jeena
tere chaukhat mera medina
kahi or na sajda gwara
asan te tenu rab manya

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

... wow.. such a perfect moment.. soji dancing with each other for first time πŸ˜ƒ...

SOJI RETURN BACK HOME

simran is happy to know that soji r now friends.. but its reality check for rajji now.. bcoz she is not liking it.. she is not liking to hear calling soham as friend when he is her husband.. something is worrying her.. πŸ˜‰

soham talking on phone and tells that he will not tell to anyone.. rajji hears it..

for the first time rajji is not liking the fact that soham is hiding something from her...

rajji is arranging the bed and soham comes from behind and holds her hand to take the pillow from her hand .. ..I felt this scene so romantic πŸ˜›...

Rajji is not happy wen soham again n again saying they r friends.. and says angrily " pata he dost he.. baar baar batane ki jarurat nai he" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... rajji ko kuch toh chubne laga heπŸ˜‰

soham gets confused as to what happened to rajji suddenly πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

FINALLY REALISATION TIME FOR RAJJI πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Rajji is not able to sleep.. she is thinking abt soham.. she thinks she wanted to become friends with soham.. but now why is she not liking it.. why is it pricking her... πŸ˜‰
then she thinks has she fallen in love with soham πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ... atlast rajji ko realise toh hua πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

rajji doesn't want to accept it and then it was a very emotional scene..

rajji 's dialogues were so emotional and heartbreaking 😭😭😭 " apni mushkile aur mat bada rajji.. kyu us raste pe chalna chahti he jo kabi soham tak pohchne nai wala.. kal tak toh soham teri taraf dekte tak nai the.. aur aaj unhone terse dosti ki toh khush reh na us dosti me..pyaar ke bareme sochke kyu apni takleef bada rahi he " 😭😭😭... my heart cried for rajji 😭😭...

and then the new lyrics of ishq e rangeya for rajji realising her love for soham πŸ˜ƒ..

naam badal do chahe iska
isne nai he chupna
peed he aisi dil ki jisne reh reh ke he chubna
khani he jaha chot wahi pe jake dil he lageya
ishq e rangeya ..haay rangeya..

So guys lets discuss this memories of our soji and do tell me how u felt πŸ˜ƒ...

ps- @ atma, pooji n pinks.. I know I made u all waited very long for this post from morning.. I know this post took long time .. but the images were taking time.. and u guys know I cant say sorry.. warna pooji jaan mera jeena mushkil kar degi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

@sharu - dear I hope this post brings a smile on ur face. it is very precious to me. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maine abhi post nahin dekha ...bas tere aane ka shukriya ,,,,,kabse intezaar kar rahe the ...finally tu aa gayi 
aap aaye bahaar aayi ...iss forum ki raunak aapke saath aayiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soji123

maine abhi post nahin dekha ...bas tere aane ka shukriya ,,,,,kabse intezaar kar rahe the ...finally tu aa gayi 

aap aaye bahaar aayi ...iss forum ki raunak aapke saath aayiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

shukriya meri atmaπŸ˜ƒ..
abi aap bhi is post pe apna dhamakedaar comment deke mere is post ki raunak badha dijiye πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
now m waiting for this.. n u know it πŸ˜‰
me ati hu break ke baad..
abhi tak khana nai khaya mene... πŸ˜†
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhh to agyi namu πŸ˜› ...tum Dhaba party ke saath... 😳
Car stop kr ke likh rhi hun...but ghar pahunchte hi...dekhti hun ...aur phir party krengye...
Mein ne kuch bhi nhi khaya haiii...hungry yaar...ab jaati hun car drive krni hai ...bye πŸ˜ƒ
ToralSid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nami πŸ€— It'smy  favorite Scene 
soji123 thumbnail
intezaar ka phal itna meetha hoon toh banda kitna bhi intezaar kar leπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
this is for youπŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘..dil khush kar dita yaaraπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

pic 1 n 2 is the proof that neha is queen of expressionsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
before their friendship wala talk ...when soham was chanting his old dialogues...then rajji shut up him by saying ...main yeh sab kuch paane ke badle nahi karti ...jo karti hoon dil se karti hoon ...aapko aisa kyun lagta hain ,,,mujhe aapse kuch umeed hainπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
she made it clear ...soham ji mujhe aapse koi umeed nahin hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

par simran bhabhi lesson work and they become friendsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
and soham said ..agar hamare beech pati patni ka rista nai hoo sakta toh iska matlab yeh toh nahi koi rista nahin hoon saktaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
and both of them came out of tension mode ...and there was happiness everywhereπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
yakin nahin toh ...then compare pic 1 and 2 also 3n4

yehhh ...finally dhabba party...yes ,rajji said that dimaag chalao dialogue like a kid ..issliye toh soham always told her challiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

yes yaar ..actually i was surprised ki soham ordered all the dishes that rajji has ordered...it means he listens her order carefully and rem very welll...it clearly indicates he always listens carefully and rem whatever rajji said ...but never showed itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
ab aisse sab kuch yaad rakhe ga toh rajji ko pyaar hoga na yaarπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
dhyaan se aur ghoor ghoor ke dekha ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..bada hass raha hain...aur aaj toh banda dance bhi kar raha hainπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

soham ne maari dosti ki enteriyaan ...rajji ke dil mein bhi baaji ghantiyaanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
pic 11 n 12 reminds me of ...humne soncha tha jaise ,waise toh nahi tum ,,dil dheere dheere hoo gaya ter pyaar mein gum😳😳

when they are dancing together...for me its rab ne bana de jodiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

soham toh aise jhoom ke naach raha tha ...actually he feel free from husband tagπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
one thing i always like about soham ..he alwys knew that rajji is a good girl and she deserves love of her husband ...and he  could not give her that love ...actually he knew it very well ki woh rajji ke laayak hi nahin hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
soham bechara ..kitne dino ke ussne ..ji bhar ke aur pet bhar ke nai khaya ...bahut dino se rajji ke haath ka tasty khana jo khane ko mil raha thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...iss liye itna saara khana order kiyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

soji ke dinner par jaane se kissi ka phayeda hua ho ya nahi ..par kukki get the idea πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

ya ,rajji doesnt like soham hiding something from her ...but she doent tell anything ,,,as she trusted soham unconditionallyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
one thing i always thought ,,why soham holds her hand with pillow from the back so romantically...ab aissi aissi harkat karega toh dil mein ghanti toh baajegi naa😳😳
he could simply ask rajji to sleep on the bed
he was again and again  telling ,,hum dost hain naa ,,tu aapne dost ki baat nahi maanegi...he was learning it like nursery rhymes ...kahin bhool gaya toh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but well done rajji ...she said ,there is no need to remind me constantly that we are friends ...again soham get confusedπŸ˜†πŸ˜•

but finally rajji slept on bed and soham on floor,,,,,yaar its my wish ,i want to see both of them sleeping on floor togetherπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

now the most heartbreaking scene of the episode...rajji get flashes and she cant sleep properly..she was confused  about her own feeling...but finally she realised that she is in love with soham ...thats the reason she is not liking soham calling her dost😭😭

and the most emotional scene when she came ouside and talking to herself😭😭..by splashing water on her face
aapni muskilen aur mat badha rajji ...khush reh naa dosti mein ...pyaar ke baare mein kyun sonch rahi hain😭😭
my eyes get filled with tears πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
and ishq ne rangeya song ...just make thhis scene perfectπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­...neha neha made this scene one of the memorable sceneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by soji123 - 9 years ago
soji123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nami9j

shukriya meri atmaπŸ˜ƒ..
abi aap bhi is post pe apna dhamakedaar comment deke mere is post ki raunak badha dijiye πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
now m waiting for this.. n u know it πŸ˜‰
me ati hu break ke baad..
abhi tak khana nai khaya mene... πŸ˜†

jee bhar ke aur pet bhar ke khana ...aaj bahut bada kaam kiya hainπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IT is really one of the best soji scenes..
Neha was amazing... luved her realization...
the last bit of the scene left me in tears..
thanx a lot for the post...
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Nami..!πŸ˜ƒ
Thank U tons for this post!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

U really made me happy!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

It's one of my fav scenes from the show!!❀️❀️❀️

SoJi friendship!!

Thxz fr refreshing our memory & for sharing the pics!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Neha nailed the scenes of realization!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So proud of her!!⭐️⭐️
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh namu mysweetheart i love u tooo much 😳 πŸ€—
thank u sooo much for making it it is one of my fav scene 😳
first ohhh soham smiled the first time bevause of rajji ohh love it then they both sit and then awww soham order and reply everything what rajji ordered before soo he had listen to hear the whole time 😳
and then awww soji dance ohhh i died when rajji bump against soham and they look at eachother and the both started dancing it was the first time i loved soham that he start dancing around rajji and she then tooo
ohh loved it
and the next when rajji was arranging the bed and soham came and holds her hand and stops her ohhh how rantic it was i was crazy i watched it ten times awww loved it then soham sleeps on flor rajji on bed aw
next when rajji rwalize her love for soham
and then her dialogue 😭such a beautiful mwaning ishq rangeyaa song thank u again soo much namu love uEdited by pinki123 - 9 years ago