The day wen rajji realised her love for soham - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by rajji.soham

Thank you very much Nami, and like always your creation is very beautiful and it certainly did bring a smile on my face and I am very sorry about the late comment. ( no need to say sorry dear. I know it. I knew u wil comment wenever u cum online ... and m satisfied now that my post brought a smile on ur face😊)

This is one of my most favourite sojji episode, this was the begning of their wonderful journey atleast for rajji at this point of time, that idiot was still all about bani and I hated him for the way he treated rajji at first when they were in dhaba, but our girl was very smart and she handled it very well and asked him to be a friend and I never expected Soham to accept it, and he surprised me by accepting the offer. And I loved the fact that he ordered the exact same thing that she ordered and that made me realise that soham was listeining to her and also care about her a bit, and then their dance,it was mesmerising and I saw a smile on both of their face after a long time. ( yaa dear rajji handled the situation very well n shut soham's mouth.. and their smiling face were a treat to watch πŸ˜ƒ)

I love that scene at sojji room the way soham hold Rajji's hand from behind and it was so romantic, but like rajji me too didn't like what soham said and even got irritated when he repeatedly said'' friend''. And then come the most beautiful scene Rajji started to realise that she has developed feelings for soham, she was excited about it but was more worried because she knew that soham is never going to respond to it   ( yes dear I feel so bad for rajji bcoz she never got to enjoy the happiness at the right time just like here wen she had fallen in love.. instead of being happy about it n smiling she had tears in eyes with the thought that she wil never get her love  ) and the scene in the backyard the expressions she gave, I know she is queen of expressions but still it was out of the world. (completely agree with u πŸ‘πŸΌ)
Edited by nami9j - 9 years ago
tu maane yaa naa maane dildaara 

asan te tenu rab maniya
asan te tenu rab maniya
das hor kera rab da dwara 
asan te tainu rab maniya
asan te tenu rab maniya
asan te tenu rab maniya

apne tan ki khaki udayi 
tab ye ishq ki manzil paayi
meri saanson ka bole ehi tara 
asan te tenu rab maniya
asan te tenu rab maeya
tu  maane yaa naa maane dildaara 
asan te tenu rab maniya

tujh bin jeena bhi kya jeena 
tera chaukhat ,mera madina 
tera chaukhet ,mera madina
kahin aur naa sajdaa gawaaraa
asan te tenu rab maniye 
das hor kera rab da dawara 
asan te tenu rab maniya 
asan te rab maniya

thank u soo much akuti for the wonderful lyrics😳πŸ₯³
love the song😳😳😳
Originally posted by pinki123

thank u soo much akuti for the wonderful lyrics😳πŸ₯³
love the song😳😳😳

yeh hamaare soji ka first love song hain❀️
Originally posted by soji123

asan te tenu rab maniya
asan te tenu rab maniya
asan te tainu rab maniya
asan te tenu rab maniya
asan te tenu rab maniya

apne tan ki khaki udayi 
tab ye ishq ki manzil paayi
meri saanson ka bole ehi tara 
asan te tenu rab maniya
asan te tenu rab maeya
tu  maane yaa naa maane dildaara 
asan te tenu rab maniya

tera chaukhat ,mera madina 
tera chaukhet ,mera madina
kahin aur naa sajdaa gawaaraa
asan te tenu rab maniye 
das hor kera rab da dawara 
asan te tenu rab maniya 
asan te rab maniya

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
My first line dedicate to my lovely friend Namu...😳😳😳😳
Sorry bolna nhi hai aasan aap bas itana samjh lijiye ...Friendship ka Land aur pyaar krke paar krna hai!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I would share   my experience while watching this episode that time n again this time...with pooja'style...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Bcz har Picture kuch kehti hai😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Wen i saw ...Pic or episode somthing sparked B/w Sohji..Nd soham looked at Rajji ...I felt Soham wants to say...
this...😳😳😳

Mere Rang mein Rangne wali
Pari ho ya ho pariyon ki rani
Ya ho meri Prem Kahaani
Mere Sawaalon ka jawaab do Do naa...

Bolo na kyu yeh chand sitaare takte hai yun mukhde ko tumahare
Chuke badan ko hawaa kyu meheki...???
Raat bhi hai kuch beheki beheki...
Mere sawaalon Ka jawaab do do naaa...

Kyu ho tum sharmai hu si..
lagti ho kuch ghabaraai hui si...
Dhalka hua sa aanchal kyu hai..
Mere Dil mein Hulchul Kyu hai...???
Mere Sawaalon Ka jawaab do do naa...

Dono taraf benaam si Uljhan...
jaise mile ho dulha dulhan..
Dono ki aisi Halat kyu hai..
aakhir itani Mohobbat kyu haiii...
Mere Sawaalon ka Jawaab do do naa...😳😳😳😳😳😳

Wen both were sitted on the table..nd Rajji order the Dinner...n Soham quietly listen her..n observer😳😳😳😳Nd Rajji  said Sara Dimag mein hi chalaungiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†kya kre Rajji Soham ne apna dimag freezer mein rakh kr bhul aaya haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now Soham Dance..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.i couldnt imagined Soham was doing dance n Simle...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nd also called a Rajji for a Dance...😳😳😳😳 amazing yaar Hamari Rajji ki company ka asar hai Soham BabuπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

That tym which song played was awesome but my heart sang this song literelyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Mundari banaye phir te vich nagaj divaayi phir...
Ik Bass Raaji tere naa likhwai phir...
pyaar tenu { RAJJI} krde gabru { SOHAM}
Pyaar Bada krde gabru...
Saare aankhde tu laatani di aag diti
Pucchaa ton darrr de Gabru{SOHAM}πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†{DARO MAT SOHAM RAJJI HAAN HI KREGI}
pyaar tenu krde  Gabru...😳😳😳😳
Sanga ch lako lainda  dil wali gal ni
Saara din Baitha Rehnda raah teri mal ni...

Chuuppp chuppp rahe kujh sakda na bolni...
Jhalla hoya phirda ai  SOHAM SING MAAN Ni..

Socha vich hadh de gabru..
Saare aankh de tu laantni di aagdi te..
Pyaar tenu Krede gabru..😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

ANd Last...Sohji Room...
Wen Rajji was made a bad n Soham holds Rajji frm Behind its sooo Romantic...😳😳😳😳😳
Only for 2 mintπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  Nd said we r friends now..😊😊😊😊😊 

Soham shayad tumne Kuch kuch Hota hai nhi Dekhi haiii...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
PYAAR DOSTI HAI...😳😳😳😳 Aur tumhe Rajji se pyaar hogya hai...bus ehsaass krne ki jaroorat haii...
Rajji was felt restless..n got flashes of SOham..n went out the outside n  water splashes on her face...
N felt somthind knowing feeling about Soham...nd the Dialogue was very touchy..n lyrics also..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

NO NEED TO SAY THIS...NEHA BAGGA IS THE QUEEN OF EXPRESSIONπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...SHE IS THE BEYOND THE ALL BEAUTIFUL ADJEECTIVES😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

AND U r awesome Namu Love u my lovu Namu...keep Rocking !!!
Tum bemisal tum laajawaab tum meri ho namu...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—
you have wrote the scene just tooo good...πŸ‘
Originally posted by nedhvik-91

My first line dedicate to my lovely friend Namu...😳😳😳😳
Sorry bolna nhi hai aasan aap bas itana samjh lijiye ...Friendship ka Land aur pyaar krke paar krna hai!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I would share   my experience while watching this episode that time n again this time...with pooja'style...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Bcz har Picture kuch kehti hai😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Wen i saw ...Pic or episode somthing sparked B/w Sohji..Nd soham looked at Rajji ...I felt Soham wants to say...
this...😳😳😳

Mere Rang mein Rangne wali
Pari ho ya ho pariyon ki rani
Ya ho meri Prem Kahaani
Mere Sawaalon ka jawaab do Do naa...

Bolo na kyu yeh chand sitaare takte hai yun mukhde ko tumahare
Chuke badan ko hawaa kyu meheki...???
Raat bhi hai kuch beheki beheki...
Mere sawaalon Ka jawaab do do naaa...

Kyu ho tum sharmai hu si..
lagti ho kuch ghabaraai hui si...
Dhalka hua sa aanchal kyu hai..
Mere Dil mein Hulchul Kyu hai...???
Mere Sawaalon Ka jawaab do do naa...

Dono taraf benaam si Uljhan...
jaise mile ho dulha dulhan..
Dono ki aisi Halat kyu hai..
aakhir itani Mohobbat kyu haiii...
Mere Sawaalon ka Jawaab do do naa...😳😳😳😳😳😳

Wen both were sitted on the table..nd Rajji order the Dinner...n Soham quietly listen her..n observer😳😳😳😳Nd Rajji  said Sara Dimag mein hi chalaungiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†kya kre Rajji Soham ne apna dimag freezer mein rakh kr bhul aaya haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now Soham Dance..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.i couldnt imagined Soham was doing dance n Simle...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nd also called a Rajji for a Dance...😳😳😳😳 amazing yaar Hamari Rajji ki company ka asar hai Soham BabuπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

That tym which song played was awesome but my heart sang this song literelyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Mundari banaye phir te vich nagaj divaayi phir...
Ik Bass Raaji tere naa likhwai phir...
pyaar tenu { RAJJI} krde gabru { SOHAM}
Pyaar Bada krde gabru...
Saare aankhde tu laatani di aag diti
Pucchaa ton darrr de Gabru{SOHAM}πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†{DARO MAT SOHAM RAJJI HAAN HI KREGI}
pyaar tenu krde  Gabru...😳😳😳😳
Sanga ch lako lainda  dil wali gal ni
Saara din Baitha Rehnda raah teri mal ni...

Chuuppp chuppp rahe kujh sakda na bolni...
Jhalla hoya phirda ai  SOHAM SING MAAN Ni..

Socha vich hadh de gabru..
Saare aankh de tu laantni di aagdi te..
Pyaar tenu Krede gabru..😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

ANd Last...Sohji Room...
Wen Rajji was made a bad n Soham holds Rajji frm Behind its sooo Romantic...😳😳😳😳😳
Only for 2 mintπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  Nd said we r friends now..😊😊😊😊😊 

Soham shayad tumne Kuch kuch Hota hai nhi Dekhi haiii...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
PYAAR DOSTI HAI...😳😳😳😳 Aur tumhe Rajji se pyaar hogya hai...bus ehsaass krne ki jaroorat haii...
Rajji was felt restless..n got flashes of SOham..n went out the outside n  water splashes on her face...
N felt somthind knowing feeling about Soham...nd the Dialogue was very touchy..n lyrics also..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

NO NEED TO SAY THIS...NEHA BAGGA IS THE QUEEN OF EXPRESSIONπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...SHE IS THE BEYOND THE ALL BEAUTIFUL ADJEECTIVES😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

AND U r awesome Namu Love u my lovu Namu...keep Rocking !!!
Tum bemisal tum laajawaab tum meri ho namu...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—
hayee me mar jawa .. such a lovely colourful comment my jaan πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
tussi toh cha gaye ji πŸ˜ƒ..
meri bolti band kara di tune.. kya kahu meπŸ˜†
itna kahungi ki everything from ur comment to all the songs used to how u have explained the scene is all super se upar πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
aur pooji me toh kehti ho tu na soham ko ek bari kuch kuch hota hai film dikha hi de yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...  waise bhi rajji ne toh ginhi chuni filme dekhi he jisme se ye ek film he.. toh aiseme soham ka is film ko dekna toh banta he na boss πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£... aur usne dekhi hoti ye film toh use dosti pyaar aur dosti pyaar he ye dono samaj ati πŸ˜†πŸ€£.. bandhe ko itni der na lagti samajne meπŸ˜†..
and u r right jaan.. all beautiful adjectives are less to describe our princess πŸ˜ƒ...
neha is our dil ki dhadkan πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

love u pooji jaan πŸ€—
hum tumhare hain tumhare sanamπŸ˜†

Originally posted by hangok

you have wrote the scene just tooo good...πŸ‘
thanx a lot dear πŸ˜ƒ