Posted: 9 years ago

What was today's episode? πŸ˜† So many things happened in one episode ki aisa laga ki 4-5 episodes ko milakar aaj ka episode bana diya ho 😲 πŸ˜†

Points to be noted :-

1) Veera lies about the cause of the accident to Ranvi though Baldev wanted to accept his mistake.

2) Ratan has actually started counting Baldev as a family member. Loved how she told Baldev to come along

3) Ranvi has started doubting thoda thoda seeing the sudden pyaar of Ratan towards Baldev πŸ˜†

4) Anmol's secret revealed. Monday and Tueaday ko Veerji bachao mission and Wednesday this track ends _/\_

5) Baldev in purple shirt ❀️

This show has shown me such bakwas episodes in this track ki aaj ka epi i found bearable πŸ˜†

u forgot abt bansuri interviewπŸ˜†
Loved to c Vishavpreet 
Veeba  small cute eyelock❀️
Why couldn't have Anmol just shot him in the head and be done with it? Itni bak bak karne ki kya zaroorat thi.
Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
Originally posted by vicky19

u forgot abt bansuri interviewπŸ˜†
Loved to c Vishavpreet
Veeba small cute eyelock❀️

I was watching Jhalak so missed it πŸ˜’
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Why couldn't have Anmol just shot him in the head and be done with it?Itni bak bak karne ki kya zaroorat thi.

Because Gabchoo ji is obsessed with psycho characters πŸ˜ƒ Isliye they do bak bak πŸ˜†

today was much bearable! a good break from the whole singing thing! i hope Veera lying will lead to some RanDev tashan later.. he did start doubting so i hope they dont forget it like they always do..but then no expectations...Bansuri was awesome today too..taking credit for R's singing πŸ˜† and loved how Balwant stopped her when she wanted to go to Mumbai too πŸ˜† loved Ratan today.. both VeeBa were surprised when she told Baldev to come along.. and Ranvi was all πŸ˜•πŸ˜† during the fight, i think anmol may try to harm veera there and ranvi will still be πŸ˜• seeing baldev being all angry and protective but will still not get it! πŸ˜†
Phew this track will get over by Wednesday atleast 
But still no chance that next track is gonna be VeeBas
Its gonna be RG stardom life in Mumbai 
Coz there is no spoiler or even clue that next track is gonna be VeeBA
I am having really bad vibes abt VeeBa shaadi drama reading the new article...Doesnt seem dhamakedaaar 
Seeing at the way things are moving R is going to accept Baldev and is gonna not have any prob with him 
I hate these CVs

Since this track will end in 2-3 eps, I need spoilers for the next track now.πŸ˜’ I am sure even if it's VeeBa track, Ranvi's career post Junoon would be given a lot of importance.πŸ₯±
Originally posted by khushix

today was much bearable! a good break from the whole singing thing! i hope Veera lying will lead to some RanDev tashan later.. he did start doubting so i hope they dont forget it like they always do..but then no expectations...Bansuri was awesome today too..taking credit for R's singing πŸ˜† and loved how Balwant stopped her when she wanted to go to Mumbai too πŸ˜† loved Ratan today.. both VeeBa were surprised when she told Baldev to come along.. and Ranvi was all πŸ˜•πŸ˜† during the fight, i think anmol may try to harm veera there and ranvi will still be πŸ˜• seeing baldev being all angry and protective but will still not get it! πŸ˜†

Bold: He did? He is a moron like his damad.😳
BTW Even Ratan knows that her idiot, good for nothing son cant arrange for tickets so she asked her would be daamad to get them πŸ˜†
The way Ranvi was stammering when she said they will come along with him πŸ€“ "Nahhhiii Bee ee jii woh meiin kkkaise itni jjjaldi"
Love you Ratan for this