Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Bold: He did? He is a moron like his damad.😳

it was funny! πŸ˜† she was talking in between and he was like *ahem ahem* πŸ˜†
oh and he's such an Ranvi fanboy... not that we didnt know πŸ˜† when R was talking abt Anmol, he was like, oh he's that guy with u in d finale right?! πŸ˜† he religiously follows Junoon! aww! πŸ˜†
Yes ST today's epi a bit tolerable...aaj veerji ke awesome expressions jo nahin the.
I liked Veeba today β€οΈ although they interacted mainly through eyes, i loved it!!
And veerji's doubtful looks give me some kind of hope...i don't kn whyπŸ€”

P.S. Watched d epi on tv after a week
Tonight's epi was far  more bearable than the recent ones..Don't know if its coz they are back in PP πŸ˜† or maybe coz I was happy that the track is nearing its end πŸ˜ƒ VeeBa scene was nice β€οΈ Bansuri was awesome πŸ˜Ž
I couldn't help but notice that G's wardrobe is way better than Veera's πŸ˜” And it seems they've gotten rid of Vishal's tacky shirts πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by khushix

it was funny! πŸ˜† she was talking in between and he was like *ahem ahem* πŸ˜†
oh and he's such an Ranvi fanboy... not that we didnt know πŸ˜† when R was talking abt Anmol, he was like, oh he's that guy with u in d finale right?! πŸ˜† he religiously follows Junoon! aww! πŸ˜†

Those 78 lakh votes for Ranvi were courtesy of Balwant only.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Wah! He is interested in hearing Ranvi talk about a guy that he has never met but he always has to make a face when Bansuri mentions Baldev.πŸ‘ Baap ho toh aisa.😳
Originally posted by Kiely

Phew this track will get over by Wednesday atleast
But still no chance that next track is gonna be VeeBas
Its gonna be RG stardom life in Mumbai
Coz there is no spoiler or even clue that next track is gonna be VeeBA
I am having really bad vibes abt VeeBa shaadi drama reading the new article...Doesnt seem dhamakedaaar
Seeing at the way things are moving R is going to accept Baldev and is gonna not have any prob with him
I hate these CVs

Dude, get over the TR article. That site is run by sisters who are in no way related to PH. πŸ˜† All their spoilers are copied from other sites πŸ˜›
I dont know if u know this but they were the ones who came up with that filmy NiRa article 🀣 🀣 Acc to them next track was NiRa's 🀣 Mila BKT!!
This has been the problem with the show. The tracks are aways taken to an abrupt end. Too many thing happened in a single episode, but yes it was much better. For me the best part was how Ratan provided the opportunity to Baldev to prove his worth to Ranvee and how nicely she managed to take Baldev with them. Veera hiding the truth from Ranvee was OK, she might have hide the truth, but to a certain extent she was also responsible for the accident. What was socking why didn't Gunajn shared her worries with anyone. May be she was not aware of Anmole over hearing her telephonic conversation with Ratan.
Originally posted by khushix

today was much bearable! a good break from the whole singing thing! i hope Veera lying will lead to some RanDev tashan later.. he did start doubting so i hope they dont forget it like they always do..but then no expectations...Bansuri was awesome today too..taking credit for R's singingπŸ˜†and loved how Balwant stopped her when she wanted to go to Mumbai tooπŸ˜†loved Ratan today.. both VeeBa were surprised when she told Baldev to come along.. and Ranvi was allπŸ˜•πŸ˜†during the fight, i think anmol may try to harm veera there and ranvi will still beπŸ˜•seeing baldev being all angry and protective but will still not get it!πŸ˜†

Ranvi will forever remain πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

I wish galti se Baldev beats up Ranvi πŸ˜ƒ Kaash.. Bas ek mukka. From hamare side to him for torturing us so much
What a fast-paced & bearable episode today ... I'm sure they must have cutted out few things - Even that scene was not there Ranvi in red shirt with greyish coat giving IV's & autographs outside Junoon studio that was in TB video ... So finally next week , the last week for singing track - 6 more episodes & the torture finishes ... Aage kya hoga & kaunsa track - God knows coz no expectations from this show !!!

Loved VeeBa today - Veera lied to Ranvi was again a great gesture to save him & to not let him hold the responsible for Her accident ... And the akhon akhon se ishaare - Was too good

Everyone in a frame of episode today - Good to see that after ages & how much I miss WantSuri ... Also I did notice about BDs but don't know whose coz when Veera gave the scrapbook to Ranvi the background kept changing & the face shots

Also loved the way Ratan told Baldev to join in for Mumbai & Ranvi goes all wondering !!Edited by Sukhmani05 - 9 years ago
I caught up with the epi on tv after a week I guess cos the show I watch at 10:30 was showing the epi which I had ready watched!
Luckily the epi today was quite a tolerable one for me!

I loved that Baldev was ready to tell R the truth that he was responsible for the accident... but Veera didnt let him & told a lie!
Baldev was clearly disappointed.
But since nobody knows how the accident actually happened, this can create a MU later on... not hoping anything as usual! πŸ₯±

Ratan has started considering Baldev as a family member & trusting him wen it comes to Veera.
So asks him to accompany her & Veera to Mumbai... no wonder R was confused at this! πŸ˜†

And seeing the pace of the epi I guess this will be over max by Wed!
They showed Anmol kidnapping R already... I thought they'll show that by Mon-Tue!
Btw they edited out the scene where a fan hugs R & G gets jealous & also the one where R is worried that fame is changing G!
Not that Im complaining lol πŸ˜†
Thnk God they are rushing it! _/\_ _/\_

And how can I forget Bansuri... "Main hi toh thi jisne sabse pehle apne damaad ki gayaki suni thi! Bas usi din thaan liya tha ki ise toh ek din vadda gayak banakar hi rahoongi" 🀣🀣

Btw there was something very diff & calm abt VeeBa today... dunno wat it was but I felt it that way! πŸ˜†
today's episod was so much better then those crap episode we got this week...veeba small eyelock was cute..loving how ratan is warming up to baldev. im happy that they showed so many things in one episode i can't bear this track any more..hopefully by next week this track ends. im eagerly waiting for baldev track and his new look.