Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Bullet train :o - Page 3

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
VeeBa ka kal ka scene was good and aaj bhi their aankhon main isharas was โค๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
I wish anmol ranvi ko mar hi deta,kitna pakao hey ye ranvi
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i didnt catch the epi  ๐Ÿ˜†
Kiely thumbnail
Then its okay ST If that article is fake 
But these Cvs are obviously for a few days gonna show RG ๐Ÿฅฑ
I realy hope next track is VeeBas
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Week ke atyachaar ke baad theek thaak episode
Ratan trust baldev n she know ki wo kuch bhi kar sakta hai not like her son jo rota pehle hai karta baad main hai
Ye sab humko shaant karne ke liye haitabhi baldev todega bhi anmol ko inpar trust nahi jab tak episode main na dekh loon.
Balwant kabu rakh apne hanth par kese hanth uthaker bolne hi ja raha tha ki ise le jaane ki kya jarurat hai. Haan tujhe lekar jaate trp ko chhod ke. Buddha.
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i always knew ratan would turn into a baldev fangirl soon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Why couldn't have Anmol just shot him in the head and be done with it? Itni bak bak karne ki kya zaroorat thi.

oye hoye all villians have to do bak bak,its their things u know, even voldermort had to go in circles around harry giving a long evil talk where as he could have just killed the boy ๐Ÿ˜†
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zainabawoon

oye hoye all villians have to do bak bak,its their things u know, even voldermort had to go in circles around harry giving a long evil talk where as he could have just killed the boy ๐Ÿ˜†

Voldy could afford to do some bak bak as he did not have to attend a 'finale' in just a few hours (but ya he lost a lot of golden opportunities with Harry).๐Ÿ˜† 

Anmol plans to kill Ranvi anyway, so he should have just killed him before leaving for the show. What a bakwaas villain๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†...no wonder his dad's so disappointed in him.๐Ÿ˜† Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved how raten asked ballu to accompany them and asked him to get the tickets for them with so much authority,it shows how much she has warmed up to him,he is a part of the family now,in her eyes โค๏ธ bansuri ๐Ÿ˜Ž wantsuri after so many days  VeeBa's scene and eyelock,there was this calmness in it which i loved โค๏ธ gunjan is looking pretty in her mardern look except for the sunglass,that really made me ๐Ÿคฃ for some reason,veera desperately needs a wardrobe change ๐Ÿ˜’ Edited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: khushix

today was much bearable! a good break from the whole singing thing! i hope Veera lying will lead to some RanDev tashan later.. he did start doubting so i hope they dont forget it like they always do..but then no expectations...Bansuri was awesome today too..taking credit for R's singing ๐Ÿ˜† and loved how Balwant stopped her when she wanted to go to Mumbai too ๐Ÿ˜† loved Ratan today.. both VeeBa were surprised when she told Baldev to come along.. and Ranvi was all ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† during the fight, i think anmol may try to harm veera there and ranvi will still be ๐Ÿ˜• seeing baldev being all angry and protective but will still not get it! ๐Ÿ˜†

ranvi will be๐Ÿ˜• all his life๐Ÿคข even when veeba's truth would come infront of him๐Ÿคข he is the most confused๐Ÿ˜• person alive๐Ÿคข