Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Voldy could afford to do some bak bak as he did not have to attend a 'finale' in just a few hours (but ya he lost a lot of golden opportunities with Harry).😆 

Anmol plans to kill Ranvi anyway, so he should have just killed him before leaving for the show. What a bakwaas villain👎🏼😆...no wonder his dad's so disappointed in him.😆
poor voldy had wand problems..all his wands failed him and sided with mahan harry🤢..voldy's only mistake was that he didn't let his hot death eaters do the job 😡..poor voldy
Originally posted by Kiely

BTW Even Ratan knows that her idiot, good for nothing son cant arrange for tickets so she asked her would be daamad to get them 😆
The way Ranvi was stammering when she said they will come along with him 🤓 "Nahhhiii Bee ee jii woh meiin kkkaise itni jjjaldi"
Love you Ratan for this
no no that was bcoz baldev is their new ramoo kaka🤢
Originally posted by ST0207

Ranvi will forever remain 😕 😆

I wish galti se Baldev beats up Ranvi 😃 Kaash.. Bas ek mukka. From hamare side to him for torturing us so much
lol i said the same thing😆 ek mukke se kya hoga🤢..use to dhobi ghat pe le ja k dhona chahiye
Originally posted by overactor

i always knew ratan would turn into a baldev fangirl soon👍🏼

Arey Sonu kaun nahi hoga!!! Mere paas saas lene ka waqt nahi rehata tha in the past month but sone ke pehle Mannu ki updates padhke scenes zaroor dekh leti thi!!! Baldev in purple was total droolworthy!!! 
baldev in purplr shirt!! love you for this!!
Originally posted by overactor

poor voldy had wand problems..all his wands failed him and sided with mahan harry🤢..voldy's only mistake was that he didn't let his hot death eaters do the job 😡..poor voldy

You said you don't cry while reading books. So you didn't cry even when Dobby died?😒 Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago