Posted: 9 years ago
I am so happy I didn't follow this season religiously after last time when colors favored Drashti because she was a part of their channel..the moment I saw Ashish become a decent dancer I knew colors will make him win. If it was about fan voting it was tacker and shakti all way! And if it was the dancing shakti and Mouni would be obvious choices! But Ofcourse rangeela cannot be rangeela without showing their rang! No wonder this season was a flop on this forum.
Are u dellusional or what
Ashishs fans voted crazily for him,me being one..
If not more he had as much support as shakti or karan
And when u were not even following the season the least u can do is stop making posts like this..
If u cannot appreciate someone stop disrespecting him πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by arniepervaiz

Are u dellusional or what
Ashishs fans voted crazily for him,me being one..
If not more he had as much support as shakti or karan
And when u were not even following the season the least u can do is stop making posts like this..
If u cannot appreciate someone stop disrespecting him πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

You have comprehension issues. I said not following it RELIGOUSLY, I did know what was happening.
I'm really disappointed by the channel πŸ€’
Originally posted by SFATIMAS

You have comprehension issues. I said not following it RELIGOUSLY, I did know what was happening.

Look i am not looking for a fight which u r trying to instigate by posting stuff like this..i have nothing against mouni but if u want respect and appreciation for her try giving it to others urself..u are her fan i get it but that does not make ashish any less deserving for the trophy..
Anyways think what u want to our hero got the trophy πŸ˜ƒ
What u think does not matter πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SFATIMAS

I am so happy I didn't follow this season religiously after last time when colors favored Drashti because she was a part of their channel..the moment I saw Ashish become a decent dancer I knew colors will make him win. If it was about fan voting it was tacker and shakti all way! And if it was the dancing shakti and Mouni would be obvious choices! But Ofcourse rangeela cannot be rangeela without showing their rang! No wonder this season was a flop on this forum.

Seriously, some people talk as if they have counted the votes themselves. Before judgng others, learn how to respect others  first.  All the finalists were truly deserving, but at the end of the day, there can be only one true winner. If all the past season winners were assosciated with Colors, then it would have been obvious. But just because it happened twice, it does not mean that  it happens all the time.And what would colors get by making Ashish Sharma win, since Rangrasiya has already ended? Its his hard work and dedication that has made him the true winner. Just because  you have your own religious views about Jhalak, it doesn't mean that you disrespect others. Also if you know that the other finalists had more votes, then the winner, then prove it with evidence. Don't just post something, because of your biased opinion towards others.
Edited by tasha12 - 9 years ago
Shampa actually slipped on floor during finale shoot and most of the people saw this live but still Colors edited it out ...scored less to Shakti and more to Shampa in spite f  her fall... πŸ˜‰
No votes nothing re everything was pre decided ...scoring Ashish less from the beginning making a TIE between Ashish n Karan then some Colors mgmt guy hand over the winners name to Karan Johar says it all !! 

People who think their own votes won Ashish the trophy ...Congrats on your thoughts !

World knows who all among the finalists were more popular so please back off from your defending mode and let others vent out on the channel;s dirty politics !!  

Originally posted by Bujee09

Shampa actually slipped on floor during finale shoot and most of the people saw this live but still Colors edited it out ...scored less to Shakti and more to Shampa in spite f  her fall... πŸ˜‰
No votes nothing re everything was pre decided ...scoring Ashish less from the beginning making a TIE between Ashish n Karan then some Colors mgmt guy hand over the winners name to Karan Johar says it all !! 

People who think their own votes won Ashish the trophy ...Congrats on your thoughts !

World knows who all among the finalists were more popular so please back off from your defending mode and let others vent out on the channel;s dirty politics !!  

Who gave this news to you..? Seems fans know the inside khabar. Great..πŸ˜‰Yesterday also someone told Ashish got 30.. But he got 27.. Now you are telling Shampa slipped.. And even you know Who got the highest votes.. Great going .. Lage raho.. πŸ˜ƒ

Ji bhar ke Rant karo.. Ab kucch nahi ho sakta.. πŸ˜›  Ashish won..⭐️

PS: I love and adore shakti and Mouni.. . Really looking forward to see Shakti soon in some other shows.. 

As per me the dirty politics channel played was 2 weeks back when Karan was in the bottom 2 with Akshat and at the last moment they decided there will be no elimination that week. Why may i ask? Wasn't that decided by Colors mgmt ? That time you didn't have any issue . Karan would have been eliminated that week itself. And they didn't even carry the scores and votes forward from that week which has always been done earlier. 

If Karan was so popular why was he in bottom 3 twice and bottom 2 once. Or are you judging popularity by how many celebs posed holding placards asking to vote for him. Unfortunately that doesn't count a bit.

Shampa actually slipped on floor during finale shoot and most of the people saw this live but still Colors edited it out ...scored less to Shakti and more to Shampa in spite f her fall...πŸ˜‰

Defending πŸ˜ƒ
Well we dont have to..our celeb has the trophy..
I posted it elsewhere also will say again

Say whatever u want to the channel nobody is saying anything if u think its a rigged show..it is their fault

Keep our major out of it πŸ˜†