Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7

I am still LOLing :P

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
What a crap season!
What a crap finale!

JDJ should either stop airing altogether or it should be telecasted on some OTHER channel.

They think they will give us this sh*t and viewers will take it? Who are they fooling? For once I can believe that Ashish got more votes than Mouni, but Shakti and Karan?πŸ˜•

And LOL even they knew that Ashish didn't get much votes so they showed a f*cking tie between Ashish and Karan?πŸ˜• 

How on earth can the votes be EXACTLY same when they come in lakhs?πŸ˜• 

#Rigged #Rigged #Rigged

Shakti is DID winner and you are saying she didn't get votes when her popularity has only GROWN since that time? πŸ˜•

#Bullsh*t

Glad this crapfest is OVER. 

Waiting for Bigg Boss😎

#RiggedButEntertaining😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I actually have no idea why colors does the same fakeness every single season!! Like whyyy? 

KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was pretty obvious from the day it started right? that was the only reason I didnt watch it because I saw Ashish Was in it so We all know channel Boy will" win"
I mean they mean to say He is BETTER dancer than Shakti? What a joke 🀣 🀣 🀣

and TOp 2 with AShish and  KT ? W*F 🀣 gosh 2rd Entertainment 🀣

btw wanted to watch it only for Shakti but then it was ruined as result was already FIXED πŸ˜›

it becomes 2RS show and finale πŸ˜† I was not at all surprised πŸ˜†

last year channel girl this year channel boy πŸ˜› & the crap is over cant wait for BB πŸ˜Ž

btw Basher awesome POST πŸ˜‰
Edited by ..-Surabhi-.. - 9 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail
Perhaps he isn't more popular than SHAKTI or he Dosent get as much votes as her but shakti didn't go out because of votes she went out because of judges desicion of underscoring her BUT I won't even stop to think for 2seconds before saying he IS more popular than karan and he DID get more votes than him. Karan was in a face off 2weeks before the finals and bottom 3 for quite some time it was his luck that saved him as it was a non elimination week otherwise he would be out there and then as he was in a face off with AKSHAT.

Even Ashish' fans know that he's not a better dancer than shakti actually Ashish knows that himself. I know that. It's the channel who says that Jhalak is about a non dancer transferring into a dance and in those terms Ashish is the best non dancer hands down !! πŸ₯±Edited by Ashvikian_AK - 9 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
@Tabzy - Even the aam janta like my family knows this now :P They were like, it was so expected πŸ˜†
@Surabhi - Even I watched kabhi kabhi because I knew what would happen at the finale 🀣
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
thats the only thing which makes me feel pity on the strategist that the a normal girl who won biggest dance reality show based on opinion of judges nd JUST votes by all over india...they r trying to sell that she got less votes than ashish nd karan ????
no offense to these two but her popularity jst grew by folds only coz of her youth show... her ventures in MANY abroad countries nd lot more...
jdj till last season we believed was never abt dance bt votes...fyn DD won...bt this season the most popular contestant who is also a talented dancer is on 3rd position...
well great going rangeela...
its lyk "agar hamari aankhe band hain to sari duniya andhi hai"
relay scoring ke baad koi pagal hi hoga jo tum pe believe karega
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashvikian_AK

Perhaps he isn't more popular than SHAKTI or he Dosent get as much votes as her but shakti didn't go out because of votes she went out because of judges desicion of underscoring her BUT I won't even stop to think for 2seconds before saying he IS more popular than karan and he DID get more votes than him. Karan was in a face off 2weeks before the finals and bottom 3 for quite some time it was his luck that saved him as it was a non elimination week otherwise he would be out there and then as he was in a face off with AKSHAT.

Even Ashish' fans know that he's not a better dancer than shakti actually Ashish knows that himself. I know that. It's the channel who says that Jhalak is about a non dancer transferring into a dance and in those terms Ashish is the best non dancer hands down !! πŸ₯±

Your choice! Your opinion. Thanks for sharing.

But Karan Tacker has MORE fan following and is FARRR more popular.

#AskTheYouth!

And we know why Ashish never came in bottom two.πŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: akankshaArsha

thats the only thing which makes me feel pity on the strategist that the a normal girl who won biggest dance reality show based on opinion of judges nd JUST votes by all over india...they r trying to sell that she got less votes than ashish nd karan ????
no offense to these two but her popularity jst grew by folds only coz of her youth show... her ventures in MANY abroad countries nd lot more...
jdj till last season we believed was never abt dance bt votes...fyn DD won...bt this season the most popular contestant who is also a talented dancer is on 3rd position...
well great going rangeela...
its lyk "agar hamari aankhe band hain to sari duniya andhi hai"
relay scoring ke baad koi pagal hi hoga jo tum pe believe karega

Ask people who Ashish Sharma is and they won't know. Ask people who Sakti Mohan is and you would know the answer😎😎

I never thought last year's decision was RIGGED if it was solely based on votes because DD fans had voted for her CRAZILY and her fan following is HUGE! 

This year, it was a JOKE and that too a PJπŸ˜†
BeingBlunt thumbnail
I would advice Rangeela to fire the Scriptwriters.  πŸ˜‰
I didnt watch Jhalak due to Cricket but reading the forum i feel bad for ashish.  I have no problem in him being winner but atleast make it look convincing. πŸ˜† What pathetic scripting by Rangeela. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

HonestGirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just one thing 
whoever saw Karan T today does he really deserve 2 runner up 

I mean I wasn't confessed from the beginning about this Guy never impressed me nor his dance steps were ever complete in an act but the judges never saw that 

his dance in saturday and pasodoble really is this a runner up dancing 

Ashish is for me second deserving as a winner after Mouni for sure 

I'm not Sad at all that Ashish won coze genuinely Mouni and Ashish are the best in terms of personality and performing full package