Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7

I am still LOLing :P - Page 2

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .JealousBasher.

Ask people who Ashish Sharma is and they won't know. Ask people who Sakti Mohan is and you would know the answer😎😎

I never thought last year's decision was RIGGED if it was solely based on votes because DD fans had voted for her CRAZILY and her fan following is HUGE!

This year, it was a JOKE and that too a PJπŸ˜†

trust me even after knowing wat will happen we voted lyk maniac with the belief that if her dance is nt valued...maybe our votes can justify..
we confirmed it with DD fans...last year they gave 300k votes in estimation...
we on fb group...gave 258k votes by JUST 70 ppl... nd mind it m telling the truth...
nd this is what the result is...she was shown door at 3rd place...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@sscomp - Err why do you feel bad for Ashish? πŸ˜† He isn't even getting bashed like DD got last year. He was plain MEDIOCRE throughout the season. Never impressed me either with his acting or with his dance. And hell! He is more popular than Shakti is a big joke for me.

@HonestGirl - KT didn't deserve to win. PERIOD. Neither did Ashish.

Shakti or Mouni deserved!!! <3
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sscomp32

<font color="#0000FF" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I would advice Rangeela to fire the Scriptwriters.
πŸ˜‰
I didnt watch Jhalak due to Cricket but reading the forum i feel bad for ashish. I have no problem in him being winner but atleast make it look convincing. πŸ˜† What pathetic scripting by Rangeela. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ</font>

exactly...just lyk 1st act...they should hv made shakti-tushar dance bad compared to tacker nd karan...itni galliya to nai padti..
ashish ke liye even m genuinely happy bt after watching finale...praises seems fake
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Talk about fairπŸ˜† I knew he was going to win, why would they make a dancer win? They didn't let a dancer win the past I doubt they will now..But I guess I'm glad Shakti got to be a part of it. 
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akankshaArsha

trust me even after knowing wat will happen we voted lyk maniac with the belief that if her dance is nt valued...maybe our votes can justify..
we on fb group...gave 258k votes by JUST 70 ppl... nd mind it m telling the truth...

I am sure Shakti and KT both got more votesπŸ˜†

But Rangeela is rangeelaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sars.

Talk about fairπŸ˜† I knew he was going to win, why would they make a dancer win? They didn't let a dancer win the past I doubt they will now..But I guess I'm glad Shakti got to be a part of it. 

Never expect fairness from RangeelaπŸ˜›

No wonder this season was a FLOPπŸ˜›
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@sscomp - Err why do you feel bad for Ashish? πŸ˜† He isn't even getting bashed like DD got last year. He was plain MEDIOCRE throughout the season. Never impressed me either with his acting or with his dance. And hell! He is more popular than Shakti is a big joke for me.

@HonestGirl - KT didn't deserve to win. PERIOD. Neither did Ashish.

Shakti or Mouni deserved!!! <3

eggjatly JB 
This time JDJ was BIG FLOP reason 2rs politics πŸ˜ƒ
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: akankshaArsha

Well now we have learnt our lessons!! Not to vote for any contestants in any dumb reality shows...!!
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
@TM we even confirmed it with the crewmembers there...
two of my frnds who live there used to go to sets evry week...
they asked one CM there nd even bfore relay he said next to be out is shakti nd also that she got highest votes...
ppl wont believe...bt who cares
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Because i saw mouni getting bashed whole season in the name of colors. πŸ˜† Same would happen now but its not even 1% of last year.
But you are right we had such a blast bashing DD last sesaon. When the bash thread was more popular than the official winners thread. πŸ˜†

For those who wanna see our celebrations last year:
Party thread for those who were right all along :D !!!

And deserving. I would say Shakti if marks and KT if Votes. I am a fan of mouni but practically speaking she stood close 4th in voting to other 3. Other 3 has more fanbase.

And judging only on finale Karan was the winner for me . How the hell did ashish win must be researched in a Labarotary. πŸ˜†